Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

How Girls Act When They Run Into Their Ex.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Girls Act When They Run Into Their Ex.. (3812 Views)

How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Girls Act When They Run Into Their Ex.. by profmsboi(m): 9:04am On Sep 23, 2017
The one that will see you and still hug you

Re: How Girls Act When They Run Into Their Ex.. by midehi2(f): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2017
ikbnice:
what did I just read. Midehi2, say na true?
Thou Edo is among the high rate in witch crafty, this can happen in any where, but I have not heard this kind before wink
Re: How Girls Act When They Run Into Their Ex.. by midehi2(f): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2017
abelprice:

Yeah we know Edo girls don't go back 2 their ex cos una don tie and lock their destiny for coke bottle... no offence.... undecided...
Don't spew what you don't know, or has one locked your destiny in a coke bottle? tongue
Re: How Girls Act When They Run Into Their Ex.. by midehi2(f): 9:42am On Sep 23, 2017
newyorks:
savagery
Zero savage, except he has been locked in a coke/fanta bottle before
Re: How Girls Act When They Run Into Their Ex.. by rockyh(m): 9:44am On Sep 23, 2017
agbonkamen:
I have never missed an Ex and will never go back to Ex...
that means u were not really connecting at all cos no matter how bad a breakup is there must be something u miss about ur partner
Re: How Girls Act When They Run Into Their Ex.. by midehi2(f): 9:47am On Sep 23, 2017
profmsboi:
The one that will see you and still hug you
I just passed an ex on my way to office this morning, and he was like "wow, you looking great, I will send you message on whatsapp you won't reply' I just smiled, but i was shocked to see him, after like 3yrs, bumping on each other was a total shock shocked shocked
Re: How Girls Act When They Run Into Their Ex.. by profmsboi(m): 10:10am On Sep 23, 2017
midehi2:

I just passed an ex on my way to office this morning, and he was like "wow, you looking great, I will send you message on whatsapp you won't reply' I just smiled, but i was shocked to see him, after like 3yrs, bumping on each other was a total shock shocked shocked

Ahbi
Re: How Girls Act When They Run Into Their Ex.. by femi4: 10:53am On Sep 23, 2017
agbonkamen:
first bold: False

Second bold: True
Re: How Girls Act When They Run Into Their Ex.. by Fidelismaria: 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
grin
Re: How Girls Act When They Run Into Their Ex.. by muller101(m): 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
agbonkamen:
u are just bluffing grin
Re: How Girls Act When They Run Into Their Ex.. by abelprice(m): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
abelprice:

Yeah we know Edo girls don't go back 2 their ex cos una don tie and lock their destiny for coke bottle... no offence.... undecided...

Nah.... I jst notice the high amount of land ladies and the high amount of land lords who refuses to live in their house because dey though of second wife.... undecided... no offence...
Re: How Girls Act When They Run Into Their Ex.. by abelprice(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
abelprice:

Nah.... I jst notice the high amount of land ladies and the high amount of land lords who refuses to live in their house because dey though of second wife.... undecided... no offence...
midehi2:

Re: How Girls Act When They Run Into Their Ex.. by agbonkamen(f): 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
muller101:
u are just bluffing grin
tongue
Re: How Girls Act When They Run Into Their Ex.. by vicben27(m): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
agbonkamen:
body count going Way up! (in falz voice)
Re: How Girls Act When They Run Into Their Ex.. by agbonkamen(f): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
vicben27:
body count going Way up! (in falz voice)
na u sabi undecided
Re: How Girls Act When They Run Into Their Ex.. by agbonkamen(f): 7:28am On Sep 27, 2017
abelprice:

na u remain to put for inside bottle since at thy mention of Benin name or see Benin babe profile your ear go stand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Arousal Triggers Women Cannot Resist / Yes!!!! Latest Range Over Spot In Town / Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.