Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) (61169 Views)

Tight Security At National Assembly Ahead Of Inauguration, Election Of Leaders / List Of Top 50 Longest Serving National Leaders Around The World / Africa Should Be "Ashamed" Of Leaders Seeking Treatment Abroad - SA Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by promizchild: 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
Explorers:
A Governor

Osun Scammer smiley
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Ishilove: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
STUPUDTHEISTS:

False story. Debunked since February

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-fact-about-cheetah-and-impala-story-going-viral-on-social-media-2321249
People have no fear of God again. The lies they tell just for social media likes is astounding.

3 Likes

Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by koolguy88(m): 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
This Dino own tire me ooo
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Ishilove: 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
armadeo:

She could have outrun them cos they would have hunted the slower babies.
It seems the story is false and has been debunked.

Social media lies can shock even the devil.

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-fact-about-cheetah-and-impala-story-going-viral-on-social-media-2321249
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by talk2percy(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
Anytime and anywhere u see an African leader especially Nigerian politithiefians showing the citizens any ounce of kindness publicly, check the date and the time of the action, na during campaign, and they must carry the press join body... as soon as they are in that position, wetin concern them concern poor man's biz again? Make Buhari take tea again now with sachet milk again, or rochas(eze China road) roast corn or come buy akara for street again...ndi oshi...buh God go catch Una one day.
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
I am a fan, but this thread is thrash.
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by BALLOSKI: 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
Explorers:

Lol....You are right bro.

They should learn to submit to their citizens at all time, not only when they need their votes.

The leader in beetle is the president of Uruguay.

1 Like

Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by masks(m): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nukualofa:
The only picture that made a mess of all other pictures here.

I will love my little baby forever
pls can you send this picture via whatsapp for me? pls I beg you....08121368762. would appreciate a lot. the picture with the cheetahs and antelope who sacrificed herself for the sake of her children....
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by micktoxin(m): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
claremont:
My mentor, Jeremy Corbyn (UK Labour Party leader) sitting on the floor of a train because there were no available seats.
That picture of Jeremy is really misleading, at least the intention was.
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by maisauki: 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
Explorers:
A leader in his official ride.
that's undoubtedly José Mujica, 40th president of Uruguay
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by maisauki: 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
Iamsheye:
Pls dont start this here
pigs like dirty plays that's why he made a comment like that and we wont join him
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
Where is the picture of buhari drinking milo tea

1 Like

Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by joey150(m): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
Explorers this is like your most meaningless thread ever
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
Explorers:
A Governor
Osun state.
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by oseiwe(m): 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
Explorers:
Buying corn from from the commoners
Humble moment ke? this is showoff moment for a purpose
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by heavenmade(m): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
Explorers:
A leader waiting for bus to work
but this man behind is reading biafra news paper
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by aalangel(f): 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
Explorers:
Eating sugarcane
Aboki..
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by aalangel(f): 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
Explorers:
A first lady frying.

A senator Hawking.
All these Nigerian hypocrites...they are definitely not on this kinda list.
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by aalangel(f): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
Explorers:
When they show they really care about their citizens

Group of leaders sweeping.

Lalasticlala Mynd44

That's not real sweeping now...I smell sarcasm in the Nigerian pictures.
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
Explorers:
A Governor
pls from where?
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Ten06(m): 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
Here come your president

Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
Redoil:
Let us see who is more popular
Like for buhari
Share for gej
Gej is only popular on Nairaland, on the streets Buhari is more popular
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mr. President Nnamdi Azikiwe final Answer.
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Kowor(f): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
drunkcow:
The only time our leader are humble is during elections.

after election they are like ,do i know you

2 Likes

Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by IRALIFE(f): 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
Explorers:
A Governor
Governor Rauf Aregbesola the student
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
[quote author=Kowor post=60764434][/quote]Iswear
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Tolams16(m): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
Its all for election purposes, they probably did it 4 d pictures, to decieve the masses......but i cannot fall for such...cheap political uzimantics..it is what they do in secret that matters d most
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
Explorers:
A Governor
Kai

Hahahaha

We are in trouble in dis country ooooo
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Iamsheye(m): 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
frankdoz25:
afonja! How can you talk about leaders without mentioning of nnamdi kanu? Are you an enemy of progress?
See you don't need to do this.Come to think of it what have you gained from this,i mean has it done anything positive for you?
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 11:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
That's my mentor Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu his humility is original and 2nd to none.
Explorers:
Some eating with commoners
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Tommfrench(m): 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
claremont:
My mentor, Jeremy Corbyn (UK Labour Party leader) sitting on the floor of a train because there were no available seats.
the only humble pix on this thread
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Josephjnr(m): 12:27am On Sep 24, 2017
Nukualofa:
The only picture that made a mess of all other pictures here.

I will love my little baby forever

In your church mind,do you think the animal could be this logical? It considered the situation and made a decision, hmmmm! I suggest they should look for the obstacle which made it hard for the mother deer to escape instead of making the deer appear as an intelligent and logical creature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) / Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) / Ekweremadu Chased Out Of Football Match In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.