Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) (61202 Views)

Tight Security At National Assembly Ahead Of Inauguration, Election Of Leaders / List Of Top 50 Longest Serving National Leaders Around The World / Africa Should Be "Ashamed" Of Leaders Seeking Treatment Abroad - SA Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by FILEBE(m): 1:00am On Sep 24, 2017
Nukualofa:
The only picture that made a mess of all other pictures here.

I will love my little baby forever

Dude! the picture is real but the story written for it is fake! complete fake!. here is the photographer's facebook page https://www.facebook.com/gepardi/posts/10212438608579521

Most times we just copy and paste stories without confirming. I knew this story is too good to be true.

1 Like

Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Elgringo(m): 6:12am On Sep 24, 2017
Explorers:
A leader in his official ride.
the Uruguayan president gives akl his salary to charity, drives a beetle and lives ib his wife's farmhouse with little security. Dubbed the world's poorest president.
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by NabeelAbu: 8:24am On Sep 24, 2017
so pathetic and touching. ALLAH Akbar
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Jimi23(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2017
Humility is good. I admire all these people.
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by MrOlai: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nukualofa:
The only picture that made a mess of all other pictures here.

I will love my little baby forever

The story is fake!
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by cao(f): 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Explorers:
A leader waiting for bus to work
I believe they're actually waiting for a train, judging by the yellow line and that gap...
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Habyz(m): 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
Explorers:
A first lady frying.

A senator Hawking.
In my opinion these depicts no form of humility, they will be humble when they create laws forcing them to move about on the worst roads the country has to offer, when they are mandated to seek medical treatment only in the country, when their sons and daughters cannot travel outside the country to school.
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Habyz(m): 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
Explorers:
A leader in his official ride.
Call me a bad belle but this is for show, why is he smiling?
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Habyz(m): 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
Explorers:
When they show they really care about their citizens

Group of leaders sweeping.

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Sweeping a already clean floor. undecided
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by redsun(m): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
The first picture is to sweep away your wealth and future by bunch of primitive and irrational animals with combined iq of less than 100.
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Alfred200825(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2017
Explorers:
Buying corn from from the commoners

Oga Explorers, can you please stop using the word commoners?
Re: Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) by Emerikoss: 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
All these things the Nigerian leaders in this post are doing are trash, nonsense, for the camera,the only time they are humble is doing elections, after elections they'll not even do as if they know the people. Look at the white leaders humble moments then look at that of the Nigerian leaders, the difference is clear, Nonsense Nigerian leaders humble moments my foot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic / Python Dance II: Buratai In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.