Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Nigerian Army Chief Rejects Coup Rumors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Chief Rejects Coup Rumors (2897 Views)

Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority / Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief / Jonathan Retains Ihejirika As Army Chief In Military Shake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Chief Rejects Coup Rumors by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2010
redsun:

What difference does military and democratic rules make in nigeria?You guys should be worried about looming outright war not military coup.

The emergence of yaradua as the president of nigeria can not be worst than any military coup,with the countless numbers of dead nigerians,election riggings,intimidations and manipulations.

Nigrians seems to have six seconds memories,like fish brains,people forget the root cause of their problems easily.And according to a saying in my place which goes like this-Only an slowpoke forgets where and when the rain start pissin-g down on him or her.

Now that's a st.upid statement if I ever saw one. It's convenient to talk about war from far away England, can you even start to imagine the incredible atrocities that go hand-in-hand with war? You think it's just about men in uniforms hopping from one trench to the other, taking positions? Civilians, especially women & children end up on the receiving end of war, which is one more reason why there will never be war in Nigeria again. No matter what happens.
Re: Nigerian Army Chief Rejects Coup Rumors by enohj2ee(m): 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2010
javascript:void(0);

Those of us praying or sing war song, we will never see war again in this country, I laugh when you say war war etc,

How many of you where around or your father when their was a so called biafra war, no matter what happened in Nigeria Sorry, there cant be war again, Its a small child of 1971 that will sing war now.

Nigeria is one, shall remain one and ever shall be one. if you dont like me from North, East, south and west,

Then you better go to any country you like and get your citizenship certificate.

Niger Delta, Igbos, Yoruba, Huasa/falani etc we are Nigeria.

Is it now that all Igbo men have shop and business every where that war will come?

Let just pray that we have a good leader in 2011.

And vote wisely. Dont sell your vote.
Re: Nigerian Army Chief Rejects Coup Rumors by jimmysho(m): 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2010
it makes a whole lot of difference only if we are not being sincere. though, the politians in mofitty have their short comings but not to the extent of bring soja boys to the street
Re: Nigerian Army Chief Rejects Coup Rumors by redsun(m): 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2010
ziddy:

Now that's a st.upid statement if I ever saw one. It's convenient to talk about war from far away England, can you even start to imagine the incredible atrocities that go hand-in-hand with war? You think it's just about men in uniforms hopping from one trench to the other, taking positions? Civilians, especially women & children end up on the receiving end of war, which is one more reason why there will never be war in Nigeria again. No matter what happens.

You must be stack blind or as usual an idiot not to see that nigeria is more or less in a state of war right now.A country where politicians loots the coffer with impunity at the expense of the masses without repercussions,where men in uniform kill innocent citizens at random with impunity,a countrywhere men in arms in the name of robbers rob and kill innocents citizens en mass without it even making headlines talkless of a solution must mean a new jerusalalem in your thick skull.
Re: Nigerian Army Chief Rejects Coup Rumors by Fhemmmy: 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2010
redsun:

You must be stack blind or as usual an idiot not to see that nigeria is more or less in a state of war right now.A country where politicians loots the coffer with impunity at the expense of the masses without repercussions,where men in uniform kill innocent citizens at random with impunity,a countrywhere men in arms in the name of robbers rob and kill innocents citizens en mass without it even making headlines talkless of a solution must mean a new jerusalalem in your thick skull.

Nigeria is not a nation that embrace war . . . . .I am sure there will be a better way outta these
Re: Nigerian Army Chief Rejects Coup Rumors by redsun(m): 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2010
It is a nation of suffering and smilling,where people prefer to live all their short miserable lives in abject pains and sufferings rather than live or die with dignity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babangida Asks Pdp To Clarify Position On Zoning ! / 2011: I’m Not Afraid Of Jonathan, Others – Ribadu / Governor, Sullivan Chime,Has Lost The Governorship Ticket and relisted his name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.