Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (54151 Views)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by 0m0nnakoda: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nukilia:

He needs to associate with smart people and I'm sure he'll be fine.
Likely smart people will dissociate from him .It is a natural law for water to find its level. Those who will confirm to him what he already believe to be the problem will find him out
If you believe in spirit husband ,destiny stealing and such like you cannot get past my front door unless maybe you are a workman. I have zero tolerance for such dialogue and so it is never around me except online where I try to bolster the wavering. There is NOTHING material in this world that accrues to you in this world because you are a Christian that does not accrue to the atheist or those of other faiths. Logically it follows then that if you suffer loss others too suffer and recovery is nothing to do with Christian or any faith. The same law that applies to everyone getting wet if they go out into the rain applies .It is that simple. People have financiial difficulties because they don't understand financial principles

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
I agree as long as we do not pretend it has to be of a religious coloring. There are many sound teachings in the bible that can help here but they exist in many other places too and are Natural laws that apply to ALL men. The statement as a man thinketh is fundamentally true. Your life today reflects your thinking yesterday. The way to change your tomorrow is to change your thinking today.

Dangote is a billionaire because he was thinking it one day.
Buhari lost presidential election how many times with this same wife
a man that had 7 trucks was actually thinking to loose loose them all and be in penury.. good!
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by 0m0nnakoda: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nukilia:

He needs to associate with smart people and I'm sure he'll be fine.
Likely smart people will dissociate from him .It is a natural law for water to find its level. Those who will confirm to him what he already believe to be the problem will find him out
If you believe in spirit husband ,destiny stealing and such like you cannot get past my front door unless maybe you are a workman. I have zero tolerance for such dialogue and so it is never around me except online where I try to bolster the wavering. There is NOTHING material in this world that accrues to you in this world because you are a Christian that does not accrue to the atheist or those of other faiths. Logically it follows then that if you suffer loss others too suffer and recovery is nothing to do with Christian or any faith. The same law that applies to everyone getting wet if they go out into the rain applies .It is that simple. People have financiial difficulties because they don't understand financial principles

e.g why did he not insure the trucks that had accidents? You will hear an ignorant answer. There is nothing wrong in being ignorant and making mistakes if you learn.What is wrong is to start blaming your wife for a truck having an accident.How stupid is that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
I feel for your wife. It's so pathetic how Nigerians will suddenly start blaming someone for their problems instead of accepting responsibility themselves. You and your family are likely treating her very badly and I'm sure you've labelled her a witch too. It seems some women in Nigeria get married only to suffer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by NowisGod109(f): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
allenroundabout:

Today is my wedding anniversary. I got married in 2010. I actually don't know if my marriage is a curse or there are other forces affecting my life.

I went into my marriage with 6 trucks and they were all working within southwest. All the trucks are gone!

I am a 37year old man from Enugu state. I got married at the age of 31 to a beautiful lady from Edo state.

I started my logistic company when I left my salary job in 2007. I started with 3 trucks and I was able to grow and acquired 3 more trucks before 2010.

I met my wife when she was serving in Enugu. I visited my parent in enugu that very year. We got talking and one thing led to the other. She got pregnant towards the end of her service year and moved in with me immediately after her service.

We had our traditional wedding, though her mum (father is late) wasn't at the wedding. She didn't inform her, she said she doesn't have a relationship with her and that they are not in talking terms. Though her aunt (her mum sister) was actively involved and present. She made up with her mum years later and they are both fine now.

I lost my 6 trucks in 3years with debts that I had to settle by selling my uncompleted buildings in Enugu and Lagos. I have not paid some debts till now. Note that I acquired those properties before my wedding.

I lost 2 trucks in 2010 December, lost 1 in 2011, then lost remaining 3 trucks to accident in 2013.

It usually happened whenever we quarreled and she got really angry. That very night, I would see myself being locked up by a man in a room with an iron gate in my dream. The next trip for any of my trucks would be an accident or there would be a major problem on the road.

I was out of business in 2014 to mid 2015 when I decided to travel out of Nigeria for some hustling. I told my wife about my plan but she said she is sure my plan is to marry another woman when I get to Europe. I made some promises to her before I left.
On getting to the airport in holland, I was put into the next flight to Lagos from Schipol airport in Holland.

I became very broke after the failed trip and I had to open up to friends and family who still thought I was a big man. I was able to secure a 35k salary job through a friend. My wife came to my place of work, told my boss that I beat her. She lied! (I have never done that before and I didn't do it). I lost the job.

In all this, I have always struggled to pay our rent, we pay our son school fee together while she handles 75% of food stuff in the house. She works and earns around 65k. She has been supportive.

I have prayed and she has prayed too, but nothing has changed in my finance. It is getting worse everyday. One night, I prayed and begged God to reveal to me the source of my problem, I had a dream that night. In the dream, my wife told me she is married to the prince of their kingdom and that the prince is always with us sometimes on the bed when we are sleeping. She said his boys are the one I always see fighting me in my dreams. My wife told me all this in my dream. I am scared of discussing this dream with my wife because she is a prayerful woman and it will sound like I am saying she is the cause of my problem. I am confused.

I also consulted a pastor, the pastor said witches are seriously dealing with me. He also said my wife has a spiritual husband that is very powerful. He warned me never to discuss any of my plans with my wife again. That I should always tell her after the execution of such plans (plans that has to do with my business). I find it strange and hard to believe, what is the essence of having a wife if we can have 100% openness. I continue to discuss my business plans with wifey and they are always failing. Sometimes I will be too happy to hide it from her. (Lol)

We have a small car that is strictly for taking my son to school. My rent expired in May and there is no hope of money for me. Landlord is already on me. If I sell this last only car to pay this rent, what are we going to sell to pay the next rent? I think maybe we should separate for a while and when things change for better again, we can come together. I have not discussed this with my wife. Is this a right step? Her mum and her mum sis (they are both widows) has a big house here in Lagos, she can move to the house while I get a driving job with an accommodation package. This way, I can support and pay my son's school fee.

Please people advice me.

Check my signature for a deliverance church here in Lagos and you will smile trust God!
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by everfaithfulGod(f): 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
This is serious o. Sorry for going through this ..
Have you done a proper check on urself?.
How did u acquire all d trucks? .
Is it by dubious or diabolic means?
U need to answer these questions and retrace your steps if yes.
I'll recommend MFM for a proper deliverance and start all over again on a new note. My God is a merciful God. He is always willing to forgive us of our shortcomings.

You may need to take ur wife along for deliverance too should in case she has a spirit husband and does not even know.

May God see u tru

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by freshvine(f): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
I agree as long as we do not pretend it has to be of a religious coloring. There are many sound teachings in the bible that can help here but they exist in many other places too and are Natural laws that apply to ALL men. The statement as a man thinketh is fundamentally true. Your life today reflects your thinking yesterday. The way to change your tomorrow is to change your thinking today.

Dangote is a billionaire because he was thinking it one day.
Buhari lost presidential election how many times with this same wife

If these people you're mentioning tell you what they do to remain afloat, you'd rather elect to remain a poor man.

Every man on earth seek the spiritual to control his her physical world. When you decide to be barren, the devil will play tambourine with your heart..

Point to one Moshood Abiola business remaining

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

I asked a question Oga. Where you there to know that she lied? How are we sure that the OP isn't the one that is lying? Don't judge things from a one sided story. Before you jump to conclusions, let's hear the woman's story.
I ask you again, will you go to your wife office if she beats you up? Hian, a 37 years old man that acknowledged his wife shares 75 percent of the feeding money will still come lie?

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Ishilove: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
majekdom2:
another sensitive lady. One can tell from their regular posts on NL.
My dear, we are in Africa. Anyone who doesn't believe in these things is very naive.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by legba1(m): 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
bro...you got all to loose by not engaging in serious deliverance prayers....its your life.....better help yoursef and ignore those folks discouraging you from seeking spiritual help...i know what am talking here bro.... your case is more than just talking it out...save your sef and ultimately your son....
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Naughtysite:

Can your wife provide the rent ?

If No, sell the car and pay your rent.

I will advice you never to venture into transport business again. Use the remaining proceeds of the car and start another business.

Vehicles have a life span and most vehicles you see in Nigeria have served out their first 5 reliable years abroad. Yours truelly invested in transport too, but I no sell my house or car. God forbid.

I can guide you for free to start another biz.
this is a bad advice. Every business man got their risk btw he has run the biz successfully before.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Ishilove: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
majekdom2:
I ask you again, will you go to your wife office if she beats you up? Hian, a 37 years old man that acknowledged his wife shares 75 percent of the feeding money will still come lie?
Don't mind them. let them keep arguing nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by bikat: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Daboomb:

Are you high on drugs or you just dont know th emeaning of what you typed?

How is "he" biting the hand (she) that fed him?

How did someone with six trucks before marriage, get fed by the wife, when he ended up jobless with zero trucks, in that marriage, within a few years?

SMH sha.

Anyway, she has been feeding him with her 65k job but thats not the point, this type of accusations have broken many homes and render children fatherless, go to church, pray, work harder, there's light at the end of the tunnel. Don't let a mere suspicion break your home, we all have no proof, pls don't take this path.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by shallysgirl: 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
You are being very unkind with your comment.
I know someone who something like this happened to, his was even before the wedding and things started going wrong. He called off the wedding.
The guy in question here is even willing to find solutions together with his wife and you are conderming him. May you never find yourself in a helpless situation.
cococandy:
I wish I knew your wife. I would encourage her to leave you. It must be extremely painful to be married to someone who thinks you're the cause of all their misfortunes. There's no possible way on earth that you're treating her right with your mind already made up about her being the evil in your life. You're going around talking about her with people while she's sitting there supporting you thinking she has a husband. Not knowing she's living with her enemy.

Your dreams are a manifestation of your thoughts, Your fears and worries, hopes and expectations. Suppressed in your subconscious, they replay in your mind when you're asleep as that's the way your brain expresses them. Unfortunately one can see that you see no good in your wife based on your dreams.

Please tell her you don't want to marry her anymore. Before she's accused of something bigger by you and your superstitious ilk.

If you trip tomorrow and hit your foot on something, I'm sure you will blame her.
When was the last time you checked your blood pressure? When was the last time you went for a thorough health check? I'm just asking because you may have an illness that could kill you without warning and the poor lady will be accused of killing you by your pastor and possibly your family members.

May the good lord never put any female dear to me the same house as their enemies in the name of marriage. Grown man thinking in fairly tale undecided

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by GOFRONT(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
Emmanuel adebayor had Beef with his Mum n family,........His football career Crash landed

The Youth corper Had beef with her Mum during her service year.........Her husbands bizness Crash landed

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Topcrafts(m): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
You really need to go spiritual bro. One of my colleagues during my undergraduate had same experience. Possessed ladies or women always have a form of godliness in order to cover up there evil deeds. I pray God saves you bro.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by TheKingIsHere: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
majekdom2:

You are answering a question with a question. Does that make sense? You were not there to know if the wife was truly beaten or not yet you have condemned the wife and judged her without hearing her own side of the story.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by neonly: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=IamKashyBaby post=60748853]I personally do not believe in this "spiritual"
thing or ish...

This will not solve ur problem if u keep relying on this matter..u lost ur biznesz, u lost ur job & now ur broke...

Why not talk to ur wife how to sort out all ur problems especially in financial aspect sha? Too many rich ppol who hit the rock bottom as well..Now, pointing fingers on whose to blame is NOT an option..
[/quote

Bro is true had a friend dat his married anytime he have sex with his wife belive me things go wrong d guy just decided not to have sex with his wife again he has some many side chicks I adviyhim dat was when he open up to me
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by chronique(m): 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
allenroundabout:

Today is my wedding anniversary. I got married in 2010. I actually don't know if my marriage is a curse or there are other forces affecting my life.

I went into my marriage with 6 trucks and they were all working within southwest. All the trucks are gone!

I am a 37year old man from Enugu state. I got married at the age of 31 to a beautiful lady from Edo state.

I started my logistic company when I left my salary job in 2007. I started with 3 trucks and I was able to grow and acquired 3 more trucks before 2010.

I met my wife when she was serving in Enugu. I visited my parent in enugu that very year. We got talking and one thing led to the other. She got pregnant towards the end of her service year and moved in with me immediately after her service.

We had our traditional wedding, though her mum (father is late) wasn't at the wedding. She didn't inform her, she said she doesn't have a relationship with her and that they are not in talking terms. Though her aunt (her mum sister) was actively involved and present. She made up with her mum years later and they are both fine now.

I lost my 6 trucks in 3years with debts that I had to settle by selling my uncompleted buildings in Enugu and Lagos. I have not paid some debts till now. Note that I acquired those properties before my wedding.

I lost 2 trucks in 2010 December, lost 1 in 2011, then lost remaining 3 trucks to accident in 2013.

It usually happened whenever we quarreled and she got really angry. That very night, I would see myself being locked up by a man in a room with an iron gate in my dream. The next trip for any of my trucks would be an accident or there would be a major problem on the road.

I was out of business in 2014 to mid 2015 when I decided to travel out of Nigeria for some hustling. I told my wife about my plan but she said she is sure my plan is to marry another woman when I get to Europe. I made some promises to her before I left.
On getting to the airport in holland, I was put into the next flight to Lagos from Schipol airport in Holland.

I became very broke after the failed trip and I had to open up to friends and family who still thought I was a big man. I was able to secure a 35k salary job through a friend. My wife came to my place of work, told my boss that I beat her. She lied! (I have never done that before and I didn't do it). I lost the job.

In all this, I have always struggled to pay our rent, we pay our son school fee together while she handles 75% of food stuff in the house. She works and earns around 65k. She has been supportive.

I have prayed and she has prayed too, but nothing has changed in my finance. It is getting worse everyday. One night, I prayed and begged God to reveal to me the source of my problem, I had a dream that night. In the dream, my wife told me she is married to the prince of their kingdom and that the prince is always with us sometimes on the bed when we are sleeping. She said his boys are the one I always see fighting me in my dreams. My wife told me all this in my dream. I am scared of discussing this dream with my wife because she is a prayerful woman and it will sound like I am saying she is the cause of my problem. I am confused.

I also consulted a pastor, the pastor said witches are seriously dealing with me. He also said my wife has a spiritual husband that is very powerful. He warned me never to discuss any of my plans with my wife again. That I should always tell her after the execution of such plans (plans that has to do with my business). I find it strange and hard to believe, what is the essence of having a wife if we can have 100% openness. I continue to discuss my business plans with wifey and they are always failing. Sometimes I will be too happy to hide it from her. (Lol)

We have a small car that is strictly for taking my son to school. My rent expired in May and there is no hope of money for me. Landlord is already on me. If I sell this last only car to pay this rent, what are we going to sell to pay the next rent? I think maybe we should separate for a while and when things change for better again, we can come together. I have not discussed this with my wife. Is this a right step? Her mum and her mum sis (they are both widows) has a big house here in Lagos, she can move to the house while I get a driving job with an accommodation package. This way, I can support and pay my son's school fee.

Please people advice me.

Damn!!! I really don't know what to say but I think you should try and be more cautious in revealing your plans to her for now and observe if things would change a bit. But one thing is sure;there's a spiritual angle to your problems.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
majekdom2:
exactly, the foundation of that marriage was wrong. No matter the grievance she may have had with her mother, it's a silly thing to ignore her part in the marriage. The bible clearly says, honour your father and your mother so that it may be well with you and your days long. Like one of my pastors says even if your father is a herbalist, honour him and you will see things will change. Whilst I don't want to say she has some spirit husband somewhere, I will say there is a problem. It may not be by anyone. Life has got its principles. I do advice guys to be weary of girls that are quick to move in with them and get pregnant.

I agree. One of the reasons why marriages tend to go down the drain is because they didnt have the parents blessing. Here, op says his wife wasnt in talking terms with her mother and her mother never even attended their wedding. I think tht is also one of the problems he would have to sort out..

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by 0m0nnakoda: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
majekdom2:
a man that had 7 trucks was actually thinking to loose loose them all and be in penury.. good!
You lack understanding but in your eyes you are wise. Thinking is both an active and passive process. Is he the first person to lose 7 trucks? Do you know what I have lost? Because we are yammering on anonymously tells you no one's biography.
I can talk about the truck business because I know it very well.
They make money daily but you need to know what to do with that money. Most do not. Most are financially illiterate and do not educate themselves and failure to grow is an example of BAD THINKING.
Most believe investment is buying land and houses failing to realise that INSURANCE is an investment.
Now you are losing trucks to accidents and claim nothing from insurance That is financial ignorance because 99& of Nigerians never claim the 1& that do almost always get paid even quicker than some developed countries.That is just one thing there are many others.
Another problem may have is to buy trucks that are liabilities which never work for two weeks at a stretch before devoping faults.I could go on and on but all those things happen in business if you know business at all over 90% of businesses fold up which is a staggering reality

The correct way to think now is to sit down and make a list of positives. Not focus on what has been lost. People like you will continue to live in atiny world ocupied by similar superstitious minds telling each other the same nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by oglalasioux(m): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
My brother, some women pray day and night for their husbands to be poor so they won't have the money to chase other women. My advice to you is to stay away for a little while you put yourself together. Don't untie someone to tie yourself.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by 0m0nnakoda: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
freshvine:

If these people you're mentioning tell you what they do to remain afloat, you'd rather elect to remain a poor man.

Every man on earth seek the spiritual to control his her physical world. When you decide to be barren, the devil will play tambourine with your heart..

Point to one Moshood Abiola business remaining

I am not a poor man and I have not done anything besides avoiding people that think like you. I seek to associate ONLY with positive ,enterprising and non-superstious people. Unfortunately that means ,in my case,very few Nigerians.If 20 people come to my house 1 or 2 would be Nigerian and I avoid those rababarobobo Christistians
I am not Dangote biut I can sit down at home for 2 years without working and my life will not change.

Emancipate yourself from organized foolishness and start thinking clearly
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by 0m0nnakoda: 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
majekdom2:
but this is not what this thread is all about @ first bolded. He shares a belief which you do not share... I mean his belief in religion. Do you think it's possible you agree with him... NO and thats why I said you are mixing things up. No one is asking wife to make him rich. Well each to his beliefs adios.
You are now telling me what thread is about? You are ? remind me again?
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by vicfy(m): 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
Well, I really pity you dude, but you failed to tell us how you managed to acquire the first truck. And also, your lifestyle before marriage. Cos these too things could possibly be the route of your problems. Lets not put the whole blame on the girl, as we've just heard only your part of the story.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by tightsunnybobo: 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
allenroundabout:

Please people advice me.

come to OMEGA POWER MINISTRIES (OPM) WORLDWIDE, PORT HARCOURT,your story must change!, I am a living proof that : GOD IS THERE! This is the GO's direct no: 08033385271. If you call its not going through, try sending text or keep trying, as His number may be busy some times
[color=#990000][/color]

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by emmanuel1990(m): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
allenroundabout:

Please people advice me.

oga i dnt have much to say to u, but pls and pls u and ur wife should try and go to SCOAN, there is a marine power fighting u.

she may nt even know that she is a queen underworld, most people who are posses do nt even know apart from the witchs and vizards. bt if u are living in Benue state u can contact me.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
shallysgirl:
You are being very unkind with your comment.
I know someone who something like this happened to, his was even before the wedding and things started going wrong. He called off the wedding.
The guy in question here is even willing to find solutions together with his wife and you are conderming him. May you never find yourself in a helpless situation.
there is nothing worst than entangling yourself with a suitor that doesn't see things as you do especially sensitive issue. It baffles me when women allow their sentiments make the silly all because their gender is affected on the subject matter. I am very active on this thread because I have had similar experiences. All I can say is this problem ain't normal. The foundation of that marriage was wrong. That young man made a silly mistake marrying a lady without the consent of her mother and by extension family men if they have. The guy needs to check himself thoroughly too i.e his people but from the little I can put together from his post, that woman has got to be checked i.e a young lady that disregarded her mother, moved in with a man, lied and the other lost his job and then dreams. I ll share my own little experience. There is this girl I was dating obviously we would get married, I had a dream that she wa kidnapped. I usually do share dreams but I was forced to share th with her. She was not even patient enough "in her words- baby nothing will happen to me". Few weeks later, she was kidnapped and had a near death experience. Thank God she is still alive. Thing is, I couldnt cope because she won't listen or be ready to be taught. So, I understand clearly. Question is, is the woman teachable and agood listener? Does she see things the way OP does? These are just few
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by YelloweWest: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

ehen this one has come with her own. it has turned to all Igbo men your mentality is as messed up as this guy's own you just dont know it yet.
It's the truth. Almost all igbos guys have this mentality.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by emmanuel1990(m): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
I personally do not believe in this "spiritual"
thing or ish...

This will not solve ur problem if u keep relying on this matter..u lost ur biznesz, u lost ur job & now ur broke...

Why not talk to ur wife how to sort out all ur problems especially in financial aspect sha? Too many rich ppol who hit the rock bottom as well..Now, pointing fingers on whose to blame is NOT an option..
my brother spiritual things are real, i am a living testimony.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by pweetiedee(m): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
Welcomme:
You this girl, I have been following ur posts on this forum. u so much hate anything Christianity. The only stuff was just d pastor's part. Bloody terrorist!

I am a christian. don't hate Christianity. I didn't lie now and what the guy i quoted said is the truth.

you can say i av something against most pastors. Besides, i didnt call you here, did i?
so, STFU bloody jobless man and stop.following my post.

ode ido
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
YelloweWest:

It's the truth. Almost all igbos guys have this mentality.

You Are A Tribalist you are no different from the op and those that blame the wife because she's from Edo state. end of story.

btw how many Igbo guys did you date?

secondly are all the superstitious misogynist agreeing with the Op on this thread Igbo?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) / Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts / Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.