Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (54141 Views)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
kimbraa:
I too don't think marriage is a curse 'cause the bible said "He who finds a wife, findeth a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord". The man here didn't do a background check on the woman he married 'cause perhaps she got pregnant while they were dating and he just had to marry her. Actually, there're women that the moment you wife, nothing works in your life. There's no occurrence in this marriage that's natural due to how things happen.
exactly, the foundation of that marriage was wrong. No matter the grievance she may have had with her mother, it's a silly thing to ignore her part in the marriage. The bible clearly says, honour your father and your mother so that it may be well with you and your days long. Like one of my pastors says even if your father is a herbalist, honour him and you will see things will change. Whilst I don't want to say she has some spirit husband somewhere, I will say there is a problem. It may not be by anyone. Life has got its principles. I do advice guys to be weary of girls that are quick to move in with them and get pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
scooby12:
Transportation business is very risky in Nigeria. Don't you know that?
The same shìts could have happened to you even if you are single.
Blame it on Buhari joo..
even in 2011 when the economy as it were was booming and subsidy money flowing in. Oil price was about 100 dollars grin
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Klington: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
cheikishfarms:
They way someone else marriage is analyzed puzzle me.
Quote me anywhere, " if you marry a woman and lose your job afterwards, divorce her because she is not your second half"
It's biblical, " he that findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtaineth favor from God"
God's word can never be upturned or mocked or changed, once you get otherwise from God's word, then you have a problem.
I can tell you strongly that I understand how you feel because I was in same shoes with you, I mean exactly same shoes, I have two exotic cars, had wonderful job, was about building my duplex on one of my several landed properties but ask me where all these are now....
Advice: first move is to stop all business communication to your wife, and but only discuss your welfare with her, care for her ...mine is worst because she is mannerless ( mum thought her nothing from cooking to cleaning house)
Second, always make her relax by painting a wonderful future and that you have money now. Just create an impression that you are doing well to deceive anyone using her to get at you. Everything will eventually open to you.
Try this two first and thank me later.
And go back to arrange your life, stop thinking about your wife now .... Distract yourself always but provide food at home for them.
I rest my case
One of the best advice.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by shem4soul: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
allenroundabout:

Today is my wedding anniversary. I got married in 2010. I actually don't know if my marriage is a curse or there are other forces affecting my life.

I went into my marriage with 6 trucks and they were all working within southwest. All the trucks are gone!

I am a 37year old man from Enugu state. I got married at the age of 31 to a beautiful lady from Edo state.

I started my logistic company when I left my salary job in 2007. I started with 3 trucks and I was able to grow and acquired 3 more trucks before 2010.

I met my wife when she was serving in Enugu. I visited my parent in enugu that very year. We got talking and one thing led to the other. She got pregnant towards the end of her service year and moved in with me immediately after her service.

We had our traditional wedding, though her mum (father is late) wasn't at the wedding. She didn't inform her, she said she doesn't have a relationship with her and that they are not in talking terms. Though her aunt (her mum sister) was actively involved and present. She made up with her mum years later and they are both fine now.

I lost my 6 trucks in 3years with debts that I had to settle by selling my uncompleted buildings in Enugu and Lagos. I have not paid some debts till now. Note that I acquired those properties before my wedding.

I lost 2 trucks in 2010 December, lost 1 in 2011, then lost remaining 3 trucks to accident in 2013.

It usually happened whenever we quarreled and she got really angry. That very night, I would see myself being locked up by a man in a room with an iron gate in my dream. The next trip for any of my trucks would be an accident or there would be a major problem on the road.

I was out of business in 2014 to mid 2015 when I decided to travel out of Nigeria for some hustling. I told my wife about my plan but she said she is sure my plan is to marry another woman when I get to Europe. I made some promises to her before I left.
On getting to the airport in holland, I was put into the next flight to Lagos from Schipol airport in Holland.

I became very broke after the failed trip and I had to open up to friends and family who still thought I was a big man. I was able to secure a 35k salary job through a friend. My wife came to my place of work, told my boss that I beat her. She lied! (I have never done that before and I didn't do it). I lost the job.

In all this, I have always struggled to pay our rent, we pay our son school fee together while she handles 75% of food stuff in the house. She works and earns around 65k. She has been supportive.

I have prayed and she has prayed too, but nothing has changed in my finance. It is getting worse everyday. One night, I prayed and begged God to reveal to me the source of my problem, I had a dream that night. In the dream, my wife told me she is married to the prince of their kingdom and that the prince is always with us sometimes on the bed when we are sleeping. She said his boys are the one I always see fighting me in my dreams. My wife told me all this in my dream. I am scared of discussing this dream with my wife because she is a prayerful woman and it will sound like I am saying she is the cause of my problem. I am confused.

I also consulted a pastor, the pastor said witches are seriously dealing with me. He also said my wife has a spiritual husband that is very powerful. He warned me never to discuss any of my plans with my wife again. That I should always tell her after the execution of such plans (plans that has to do with my business). I find it strange and hard to believe, what is the essence of having a wife if we can have 100% openness. I continue to discuss my business plans with wifey and they are always failing. Sometimes I will be too happy to hide it from her. (Lol)

We have a small car that is strictly for taking my son to school. My rent expired in May and there is no hope of money for me. Landlord is already on me. If I sell this last only car to pay this rent, what are we going to sell to pay the next rent? I think maybe we should separate for a while and when things change for better again, we can come together. I have not discussed this with my wife. Is this a right step? Her mum and her mum sis (they are both widows) has a big house here in Lagos, she can move to the house while I get a driving job with an accommodation package. This way, I can support and pay my son's school fee.

Please people advice me.

my bro, I have not read other peoples comment o,but my little advice for u is to run to prayer city m.f.m in Lagos for deliverance, if not u might end up in d grave yard b4 ur time....its not compulsory but necessary if u still want to make it in life

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
YelloweWest:

For reasons like this I thank God Almighty I didn't marry my ex who is Igbo. Cos all igbo men seem to blame their wives for any misfortune they pass through.

U have a good supportive wife who is feeding u yet u and ur pastor are isolating her and blaming her for things she knows nothing about.

What is happening to u is simple. It's called life! It has its ups and downs!

If u feel there is any spiritual impediment go to a Bible believing church for deliverance.

Stop blaming ur wife.

ehen this one has come with her own. it has turned to all Igbo men your mentality is as messed up as this guy's own you just dont know it yet.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by chikazor(f): 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
pls u need to go for deliverance. Tell your wife your dream showing her love but dont attack her... she might not even be aware that she is married to a spirit husband. some parents exchange their children destiny in exchange of things or she is married to a strong spirit husband without her knowing. pls both of you should go to Mountain of Fire and Miracles (mfm) for deliverances... Go to any of their sunday services and find their head pastor there and tell your challenges to. pastor Olukoya is known world wide. mfm is a prayer and deliverance church

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nukilia: 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hahahahahahah I have gotten the secret to Ops problem grin

1. Don't mind those telling you what what what....Benin this...Edo that...

Op you are the one that has a spirit wife! angry Your spirit wife was comfortable with you as a bachelor grin. Go and appease your spirit wife before its too late.

Stop disturbing your pretty wife with your own quagmire!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Elder2020(m): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
freshvine:
Sorry about your predicaments but the truth is your marriage is the cause of your affliction. It's time to confront your wife but in a lovely manner both of you can find closure. What the spirit husband is doing is to render you useless and finally destroy the marriage so that your wife will be free of you and betrothed to him alone. But before the conversation with your wife, try stay awake most nights to watch over her and the way she sleeps.

Spirit husbands will send different afflictions to you including witches and wizards. Wherever you turn and whatever you do, you'll only attract hatred and jealousy from people and the evil amongst this poll will want to hurt you indirectly or directly.

Most ladies are aware that they're having these challenges hence they tend to be more religious than being spiritual. You'll notice whenever you make love to your wife, something terrible or insignificant as it may be happens thereafter. My bro, you've purchased the goods of the spirits.

How do women attract spirit husband?

Background : Our background says a lot of our individual personalities. If her parents had worshipped some useless gods and did sacrifices to protect her, definitely she'll be possessed with demonic powers warding off eligible men. The demon will come as a spirit being to be having canal knowledge of her from time to time. Majority of our parents did unspeakable things for family protection in the past.

Sex : our young ladies due to material things run after occultic men and money ritualist. Believe me, women are highly needed to make their sacrifices potent. Some requirements are to sleep with unsuspecting women and mostly women are not the targets but a vehicle to their target chain, the other successful men who will ignorantly sleep with them. When once this occultic men have had their time with any female, automatically, a demon is assigned to her to be a talent and destiny collector from her unsuspecting men in her life. Marrying such lady simply means you'll be contributing to the food chain of the original occultic man. Whenever you become too useless, your wife leaves you to another successful man and the cycle continues. Their prey is always beautiful ladies.

You need deliverance for your wife.

If you become stubborn, they'll render you impotent, attack your health.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by TheKingIsHere: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
josite:
how did u get the six trucks.examine your own foundation.did u steal or kill or cheat to acquire them.

You deserve a presidential handshake for this comment.

So many illiterate people on this thread. They all blame the woman but have failed to question the man to know exactly how he started his business. Was the business started genuinely? Was there anything wrong that was done? Was Jesus Christ invited to the business when it was established?

Very soon he will get headache and will start blaming the woman of planning to kill him.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by newyorks(m): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Chiomajesus77:
Your advice is the most ridiculous I have come across this year. Next time if you lack decent advice, please don't open your mouth

uote author=newyorks post=60749753]hmm what are u living for then if truely u saw urself caged and u still hav hope of getting on the marriage.

the truth here is that they caged u and made u incapacited so can't help urself out but u must act fast.;

i can't loose everything for marriage and still stay without solution, and u acted like someone under a spell for marrying a lady with her only surviving mother unacceptance. she told u she's not in terms with mother and u went ahead with the marriage,

who trained her in school?
#peace_i_didn't_mean_war.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nukilia: 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
cheikishfarms:
Quote me anywhere, " if you marry a woman and lose your job afterwards, divorce her because she is not your second half"
It's biblical, " he that findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtaineth favor from God"
God's word can never be upturned or mocked or changed, once you get otherwise from God's word, then you have a problem.
I can tell you strongly that I understand how you feel because I was in same shoes with you, I mean exactly same shoes, I have two exotic cars, had wonderful job, was about building my duplex on one of my several landed properties but ask me where all these are now....
Advice: first move is to stop all business communication to your wife, and but only discuss your welfare with her, care for her ...mine is worst because she is mannerless ( mum thought her nothing from cooking to cleaning house)
Second, always make her relax by painting a wonderful future and that you have money now. Just create an impression that you are doing well to deceive anyone using her to get at you. Everything will eventually open to you.
And go back to arrange your life, stop thinking about your wife now .... Distract yourself always but provide food at home for them.
I rest my case

You're a smart person!
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by joeace2020(m): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:
superstitious peeps make me laugh any problem they have is somebody's fault. they never take responsibility for their actions. Gush my husband must either be atheist agnostic or irreligious to avoid silly stories like this.

If you have fallen out of love with your wife get a divorce, it's much easier if you don't already have kids.

Life is full of ups and downs some people are just luckier than others nothing spiritual.
If Thomas Edison blamed his ancestors or family members for failing so many times in generating Electricity, maybe we'll still be were we are today. Many of the best things in life we enjoy today where as a result of people failing over and over again but not looking for who to blame but how to do better. A scientific report recently released put the average Nigerian IQ at 67 and one can easily see why. Nigerians are so religious that everything is caused by some spiritual entity and nothing is as it is. After all the nonsense i saw in my polygamous family growing up, i should even be the person telling this guy to leave his witch wife but i realized later on in life that we are so fearful in this country that we need something to keep us safe... We need to believe the evil that happen to us are caused by family members or friends around us. It is never our fault. Once we call on God everything will be fine. No wonder our society is so backward because we never really seek true solutions to problem rather leave it for the all conquering God to settle.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Where you there that you know that she lied? Na wa for una o
why would your wife come to your office even if I wasn't there? Must we always take bedroom issues public? If your wife beat you up, will you go report her at her workplace?
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Donjazzy12(m): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
allenroundabout:

Today is my wedding anniversary. I got married in 2010. I actually don't know if my marriage is a curse or there are other forces affecting my life.

I went into my marriage with 6 trucks and they were all working within southwest. All the trucks are gone!

I am a 37year old man from Enugu state. I got married at the age of 31 to a beautiful lady from Edo state.

I started my logistic company when I left my salary job in 2007. I started with 3 trucks and I was able to grow and acquired 3 more trucks before 2010.

I met my wife when she was serving in Enugu. I visited my parent in enugu that very year. We got talking and one thing led to the other. She got pregnant towards the end of her service year and moved in with me immediately after her service.

We had our traditional wedding, though her mum (father is late) wasn't at the wedding. She didn't inform her, she said she doesn't have a relationship with her and that they are not in talking terms. Though her aunt (her mum sister) was actively involved and present. She made up with her mum years later and they are both fine now.

I lost my 6 trucks in 3years with debts that I had to settle by selling my uncompleted buildings in Enugu and Lagos. I have not paid some debts till now. Note that I acquired those properties before my wedding.

I lost 2 trucks in 2010 December, lost 1 in 2011, then lost remaining 3 trucks to accident in 2013.

It usually happened whenever we quarreled and she got really angry. That very night, I would see myself being locked up by a man in a room with an iron gate in my dream. The next trip for any of my trucks would be an accident or there would be a major problem on the road.

I was out of business in 2014 to mid 2015 when I decided to travel out of Nigeria for some hustling. I told my wife about my plan but she said she is sure my plan is to marry another woman when I get to Europe. I made some promises to her before I left.
On getting to the airport in holland, I was put into the next flight to Lagos from Schipol airport in Holland.

I became very broke after the failed trip and I had to open up to friends and family who still thought I was a big man. I was able to secure a 35k salary job through a friend. My wife came to my place of work, told my boss that I beat her. She lied! (I have never done that before and I didn't do it). I lost the job.

In all this, I have always struggled to pay our rent, we pay our son school fee together while she handles 75% of food stuff in the house. She works and earns around 65k. She has been supportive.

I have prayed and she has prayed too, but nothing has changed in my finance. It is getting worse everyday. One night, I prayed and begged God to reveal to me the source of my problem, I had a dream that night. In the dream, my wife told me she is married to the prince of their kingdom and that the prince is always with us sometimes on the bed when we are sleeping. She said his boys are the one I always see fighting me in my dreams. My wife told me all this in my dream. I am scared of discussing this dream with my wife because she is a prayerful woman and it will sound like I am saying she is the cause of my problem. I am confused.

I also consulted a pastor, the pastor said witches are seriously dealing with me. He also said my wife has a spiritual husband that is very powerful. He warned me never to discuss any of my plans with my wife again. That I should always tell her after the execution of such plans (plans that has to do with my business). I find it strange and hard to believe, what is the essence of having a wife if we can have 100% openness. I continue to discuss my business plans with wifey and they are always failing. Sometimes I will be too happy to hide it from her. (Lol)

We have a small car that is strictly for taking my son to school. My rent expired in May and there is no hope of money for me. Landlord is already on me. If I sell this last only car to pay this rent, what are we going to sell to pay the next rent? I think maybe we should separate for a while and when things change for better again, we can come together. I have not discussed this with my wife. Is this a right step? Her mum and her mum sis (they are both widows) has a big house here in Lagos, she can move to the house while I get a driving job with an accommodation package. This way, I can support and pay my son's school fee.

Please people advice me.

Divorce that evil witch instantly or you are done for! You will never ever make it in life, if you do not immediately divorce her.
But how on earth did you get your self married to an Edo woman? My God were you blinded?
Edo women are the most passed around women in the whole world. They celebrate prostitution the way we celebrate Christmas!
And they are very very fetish. By the time they finish travelling around Nigeria collecting all manner of demons from desperate ritualist who they also sleep with, the next thing is to travel abroad to continue their prostitution.
As a result , most Edo women are possessed with all manner of demons and sicknesses!
God have answered your prayer now. Divorce her immediately or they will send you to an early grave. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by mecussey(m): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
majekdom2:
lols @ mosquitoes and wild animals. Even different types of snakes. We come black on top with little hair on our head- male and female. Yet some of us go dey form foriegn even the foreigners we are copying know there are adversaries.

Yes ..i tell you and upon the blackness...sun come dey hit 40 degrees. Plus the continent is blessed with leaders above 90 yrs with wickedness wey pass devil own. Which other hell fire are we even talking about? When bible stated clearly that hell fire is all about torment and the devil and his angels are the leaders there. I am begining to believe one man for my village wey talk say africa is the hell fire bible dey talk about and ameria and europe are heaven. Say if u do bad for america, in your next world dem go born you for africa. Say big man for africa dey pogatry...i laugh tire.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Elder2020(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
freshvine:
Sorry about your predicaments but the truth is your marriage is the cause of your affliction. It's time to confront your wife but in a lovely manner both of you can find closure. What the spirit husband is doing is to render you useless and finally destroy the marriage so that your wife will be free of you and betrothed to him alone. But before the conversation with your wife, try stay awake most nights to watch over her and the way she sleeps.

Spirit husbands will send different afflictions to you including witches and wizards. Wherever you turn and whatever you do, you'll only attract hatred and jealousy from people and the evil amongst this poll will want to hurt you indirectly or directly.

Most ladies are aware that they're having these challenges hence they tend to be more religious than being spiritual. You'll notice whenever you make love to your wife, something terrible or insignificant as it may be happens thereafter. My bro, you've purchased the goods of the spirits.

Background : Our background says a lot of our individual personalities. If her parents had worshipped some useless gods and did sacrifices to protect her, definitely she'll be possessed with demonic powers warding off eligible men. The demon will come as a spirit being to be having canal knowledge of her from time to time. Majority of our parents did unspeakable things for family protection in the past.

Sex : our young ladies due to material things run after occultic men and money ritualist. Believe me, women are highly needed to make their sacrifices potent. Some requirements are to sleep with unsuspecting women and mostly women are not the targets but a vehicle to their target chain, the other successful men who will ignorantly sleep with them. When once this occultic men have had their time with any female, automatically, a demon is assigned to her to be a talent and destiny collector from her unsuspecting men in her life. Marrying such lady simply means you'll be contributing to the food chain of the original occultic man. Whenever you become too useless, your wife leaves you to another successful man and the cycle continues. Their prey is always beautiful ladies.

Wow!
You have just nailed it.
The scriptures said that "For our establishment we need to believe in God and for our for our prosperity we need to believe in His Prophets" 2Chronicles 20:20(KJV).
He really needs spiritual directives! This life is controlled spiritually but some people don't know!
However, i can be of a help if he really wants help!

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nukilia: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
I agree as long as we do not pretend it has to be of a religious coloring. There are many sound teachings in the bible that can help here but they exist in many other places too and are Natural laws that apply to ALL men. The statement as a man thinketh is fundamentally true. Your life today reflects your thinking yesterday. The way to change your tomorrow is to change your thinking today.

Dangote is a billionaire because he was thinking it one day.
Buhari lost presidential election how many times with this same wife

He needs to associate with smart people and I'm sure he'll be fine.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by TheKingIsHere: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
majekdom2:
why would your wife come to your office even if I wasn't there? Must we always take bedroom issues public? If your wife beat you up, will you go report her at her workplace?

I asked a question Oga. Where you there to know that she lied? How are we sure that the OP isn't the one that is lying? Don't judge things from a one sided story. Before you jump to conclusions, let's hear the woman's story.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Naughtysite:

He said his wife physically came to his office and said some things leading to his sack and you said, he was lieing.

You are funny to say a 37 year old man does not know what he is saying.. If you doubted that aspect, you should have also doubted that he once had 2 houses and 6 trucks.

In advicing people, do not make them appear stupid because of their predicament.

Nigeria is not good economically now because 5 years back, in my type of biz, one could easily generate 100,000 in a day but story has changed under APC, yet that is NOT enough for one to say it is spiritual.

But for this man, what he is going through is not physical. He even sold his houses. Yet under DEBT. Does that not look like HE WAS UNDER SPELL coupled with bad dreams ?

In fact, the first place a man sees how successful he is or will be is in his subconscious mind which plays out in our night dreams. The Bible said Joseph dreamt and saw his brethren sheaves bowing to his. He saw the Sun and Moon and 11 stars bowing to him, yet he was just a boy when he dreamt all that.

And one atheist comes to tell us that dreams do not happen.
Thank you. This same man came truthful that she contributes 75 percent of the feeding, why then will he lie about the beating? He could have lied about the feeding saying he feeds as well to boost his ego. This man obviously is humble and has made his problem bare. It amazes me how people are un intelligent to tell what is a lie and truth.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by babapressy(m): 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
femi4:
It has nothing to do with your marriage, its just a mere coincidence. I don't believe in witch hunting
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by babapressy(m): 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
allenroundabout:

Baby124 thank you for looking at the issue from another angle. I appreciate! Really, I have done a self evaluation, and I have seen my faults.
I was having an assessment of life since I got married, yesterday being my wedding anniversary. It hasn't been good at all. I wrote my observation and post it here to get different views of people.

I will go spiritual, I will pray since it is free according to acidosis. I do not hate my wife and she is not the cause of my problem, she isn't the spiritual husband (well, if my dream on this is true).

The most important part of my post is the paragraph about selling the car to renew my rent or not. But the sensitive nature of this post has made you all to ignore that.

All the same, thanks!

Can your wife provide the rent ?

If No, sell the car and pay your rent.

I will advice you never to venture into transport business again. Use the remaining proceeds of the car and start another business.

Vehicles have a life span and most vehicles you see in Nigeria have served out their first 5 reliable years abroad. Yours truelly invested in transport too, but I no sell my house or car. God forbid.

I can guide you for free to start another biz.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Elder2020(m): 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
bitcoinmilliona:
Bros she has a spiritual husband dealing with you. Talking from experience oo
Yea some don't understand this FACT
Some do think everything is coincidence

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
cheikishfarms:
I rest my case
God bless you sir.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
joeace2020:
If Thomas Edison blamed his ancestors or family members for failing so many times in generating Electricity, maybe we'll still be were we are today. Many of the best things in life we enjoy today where as a result of people failing over and over again but not looking for who to blame but how to do better. A scientific report recently released put the average Nigerian IQ at 67 and one can easily see why. Nigerians are so religious that everything is caused by some spiritual entity and nothing is as it is. After all the nonsense i saw in my polygamous family growing up, i should even be the person telling this guy to leave his witch wife but i realized later on in life that we are so fearful in this country that we need something to keep us safe... We need to believe the evil that happen to us are caused by family members or friends around us. It is never our fault. Once we call on God everything will be fine. No wonder our society is so backward because we never really seek true solutions to problem rather leave it for the all conquering God to settle.

exactly only baby124 gave the Op a practical solution the rest are just ranting.

Next thing now instead of trying to build his business and family he will start running from pillar to post dashing the small money he managed to save to thieving pastors and anointing oil and candle sellers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Ezypretty: 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
bros leave that woman before u loose ur life, she has a spiritual husband. most Edo girls have that same problem
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Copiousworld: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
Inasmuch as I do not wish to tie your predicaments to your wife but your story raises some red flags about her. Getting married to her without the consent of her Mother was a very wrong move...A daughter who concluded her marriage without her mother's consent has got lots of questionable character. You should go back to whoever stood for her during your marriage to find more information's about her.
Hualage business is a suicide business. If you are not strong you cannot do it and not advice-able for young men to venture into such..I lost my 3 (12 wheeler trucks) for this business. From the driver to manager to mechanic are all there to milk u dry.
Stay prayerful and go find more info about your wife and also have a heart conversation with her..

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
Chascop:

Sir/Ma, spiritual issues are really not handled the way we think. it's something beyond human understanding..

Things are happening

Exactly. Lots of these "educated" liberal ppl need to hear this.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by shallysgirl: 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
This is the best advice. Heaven help those who help themselves. Go and spend one month at MFM camp. Let your wife go and stay with her family meanwhile.
Acidosis:
Ignore this advice at your own peril

Visit Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries headquarters in Lagos. It's a 10 mins drive from Berger.

http://www.deliveranceplace.com/stronghold.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/spirit-husband-spirit-wife/

https://dailyfamily.ng/free-spirit-husbandwife-incubus-succubus/

Just go to Google and type "incubus and succubus" or "spiritual wife and husband"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incubus

You never really dated this woman before you got her pregnant. At this point, just heed to a good spiritual advice since you have nothing to lose by going spiritual. Prayers won't kill you and those advising you against it obviously do not want you to prosper, they're wicked and ignorant.

Mind you, your greatest enemy isn't your wife, your enemies are those advising you on this thread to avoid going spiritual.

By the way, I'm not a member of MFM, however desperate times call for desperate actions. The average human is more spiritual than physical, don't let education f00l you oo, MFM General Overseer is a first class holder (Microbiology) with a PhD, lol. You see, there is a place for science and another for spirituality.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
I am not mixing anything.If you do not understand me seek clarifications

Some do say Christians must be rich so if you don't know that educate yourself and quit dissembling. [/b]In fact some churches announce that doctrine as their signature
Yes I will say he has a superstitious attitude because he believes his wife can magically influence his wealth. Now we may not agree on that as a reality but that is my opinion and belief so do not come at me talking rubbish saying I am mixing things up.
[b]Demons exist for people like you not me. That is a fundamental reality you fail to grasp.Everyone's reality is not the same. In yours their are demons but not in mine
but this is not what this thread is all about @ first bolded. He shares a belief which you do not share... I mean his belief in religion. Do you think it's possible you agree with him... NO and thats why I said you are mixing things up. No one is asking wife to make him rich. Well each to his beliefs adios.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
majekdom2:
even in 2011 when the economy as it were was booming and subsidy money flowing in. Oil price was about 100 dollars grin

Na buhari cause am joo grin

Abi na wife wey no fit use her winshcraft to get him fired at work you wan blame?
tongue

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Orgym(m): 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
freshvine:

This is the best contribution I have seen coming from a lady since am in Nairaland. Brain at work. I will follow u henceforth.

Now on the topic, I pity men that doesn't belief in spiritual husband and wife. Many heroes are falling because of this. All you need to do is to pray and get your wife delivered.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) / Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) / Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.