Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) (40306 Views)

Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow / Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers / Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) by SojiCash(m): 5:38am On Sep 25, 2017
kiss
DeadRat:
why You De Vex For The Girl? She Steal Your Boyfriend?

Guy nah wah for you oooo
Re: Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 6:12am On Sep 25, 2017
Will never forget that comment made by her...it was really a blow

Looted money sha
OboOlora:
No matter how much we lose, we can never be as poor as Dangote......Maryam Abacha grin
Re: Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:37am On Sep 25, 2017
who is the girl on the extreme left on the third pic on brown?
Re: Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:38am On Sep 25, 2017
Pweetyjuddy:
Will never forget that comment made by her...it was really a blow

Looted money sha
did she say it or just a rumour?
Re: Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 6:39am On Sep 25, 2017
Ask them
PierreDeFermat:
did she say it or just a rumour?
Re: Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:41am On Sep 25, 2017
AreaFada2:
One man used gun and blood to secure future of abundance forever for his descendants.

How can this inspire politicians to have mercy on national wealth? shocked shocked
because Nigerians keep deceiving themselves that there is repercussion for stealing,the money doesn't last,curses will affect them blah blah rather than taking action and making sure the rules are amended to have them rotting in jail. God enriches evil people if they stick to crime,this Abacha family alone proves that there is nothing like bad things happening to bad people or money not lasting

3 Likes

Re: Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) by UfuomaUN(m): 6:49am On Sep 25, 2017
Joephat:
Happy birthday

Your father is among the best leaders we ever had in this country. He was eating at dsam time growing our economy unlike the dullard that knows nothing abt growing an economy but only know how to use power to intimidate innocent Igbo ppl n travel around the world

If your father had continued, we won't be puppets in the hands of British overlord.

God bless Abacha, God bless you n increase you more..

who is this kid?

3 Likes

Re: Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2017
Pweetyjuddy:
Ask them
she probably said something else and got misquoted. no right thinking person would say this. not even a child
Re: Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) by brownhawk: 7:37am On Sep 25, 2017
devigblegble:
Hmm that's all I can say ... when your dad was the head of state I was just a little boy running on the street of mile 2 in pants but at the same time I fear your fada die
if he chases u in your dream, what will u do?
Re: Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 7:47am On Sep 25, 2017
Kai, I no even see money buy one cake on ma girl's bday while these people keep up to seven cakes here. Too much money.
Re: Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) by newslifeop: 8:03am On Sep 25, 2017
Good
Re: Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2017
SojiCash:
kiss

Guy nah wah for you oooo
WETIN I DO OGA
Re: Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 25, 2017
frbona:
raising money for your career with this kind of attitude? Well, goodluck with that. You've shown peeps your personality with that reply and am sorry to say, but your career is dead way b4 it started. My advice; Change monikers, rephrase your attitude and try again. Good night Mr *dead*rat
It Is You And Your Career That Will Die. You Are Very Foolish... I Never Mentioned Your Name In My Post And You decided To Insult Me For Callin People To Buy My story. Why Dont you Go And Tell Other Writers Who Sell Their Books to Post It Here Or Stick It Up Their Ass. Better Behave Yourself. If You Dont buy Others Will. Dont quote Me Again

2 Likes

Re: Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) by neutrotoba(m): 10:01am On Sep 25, 2017
curiositymaster:

I know you meant 'seized' and not 'ceased'

Oya gbefun Auto-correct baba
Re: Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) by ofuregbe(f): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2017
money good sha... I gats get money oooo
Re: Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) by Azam101: 11:22am On Sep 25, 2017
OboOlora:
No matter how much we lose, we can never be as poor as Dangote......Maryam Abacha grin
Poverty of the mind for them!

1 Like

Re: Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
curiositymaster:

I know you meant 'seized' and not 'ceased'
Hey.smiley
Re: Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
Hey.smiley

Hi babe. Wanna tell me about the new name?
Re: Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 26, 2017
neutrotoba:

Oya gbefun Auto-correct baba

I only helped a fella before the ITKs come around
Re: Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 26, 2017
curiositymaster:

Hi babe. Wanna tell me about the new name?
Guess?
Re: Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
Guess?

Ban?
Re: Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
curiositymaster:

Ban?
Nah,i deactivated.tongue
Re: Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
Nah,i deactivated.tongue

I guess I'm not good at guessing then cry Going to bed now, wish you a lovely night dear
Re: Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
curiositymaster:

I guess I'm not good at guessing then cry Going to bed now, wish you a lovely night dear
You were close.Same here hun.smiley
Re: Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) by frbona: 6:24am On Sep 27, 2017
DeadRat:
It Is You And Your Career That Will Die. You Are Very Foolish... I Never Mentioned Your Name In My Post And You decided To Insult Me For Callin People To Buy My story. Why Dont you Go And Tell Other Writers Who Sell Their Books to Post It Here Or Stick It Up Their Ass. Better Behave Yourself. If You Dont buy Others Will. Dont quote Me Again
I should not quote you again because say na you buy MB giv me abi na your papa get Nairaland. Go stand for road sell your dumb books and stop filling threads with Spams. Asswype!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR / The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates / Magu Reacts To Fayose’s Salsa Dancing Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.