Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (60135 Views)

My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / Sex After Child Birth / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by nwadiuko1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
paiz:
She is a good woman
She hate sex

She hating sex maybe due to the following reasons
Its either you can't satisfy her
Or she is getting it outside

See what you are going to do
Try to talk to her about it
Try to be romantic
Make her happy
She will change believe me

But if she remains defiant
Have you heard of spanish fly
Just sip small into her drink
She will tear your jean trouser that day
bros abeg where i fit get spanish fly?
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
alphaconde:
theres always a bad side of every good thing, deal with urs, my own wife bleeps alot but very lazy upstairs, i am dealing with it

I agree. Every woman comes with her own package, good or bad. As we grow older, we learn to accommodate their weaknesses. Women are like business, we can't throw them away just because there's a sloppy side somewhere...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Punchlines: 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
soberdrunk:
Was she like that before marriage or she just changed?
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
monex:

there are women who hate sex. I was told about someone whose wife only agrees to sex once a year. typically for child birth. The hubby was almost running mad. He unfortunately started having sex outside

it is both physical (hyposexual) and psychological (hidden fears, trauma etc.).

I agree, i've also seen too, just imagine, sex once in a year... grin Chai, what a burden
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Punchlines: 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
[quote author=Punchlines post=60817437][/quote]
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by thesuave10(m): 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
alphaconde:
theres always a bad side of every good thing, deal with urs, my own wife bleeps alot but very lazy upstairs, i am dealing with it

Please shút up. There's no room for mediocrity OR average. We want to live life and not survive it

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by paiz: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
nwadiuko1:
bros abeg where i fit get spanish fly?
Send me a mail
I will send it to you for a token
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
amicableamos:

oga, I feel u n I have d understanding of what u r passing through. if u like take her to d most expensive hotel in Dubai, buy her Ferrari even ordinary kissing u may not get in return. excuses everyday, today body pain, tomorrow headache, next tomorrow cold or malaria. she would get u frustrated sometimes. she is not doing it intentionally, l think she needs a medical assistance. it is hormonal imbalance. pls, don't b offended with contribution o.

True...Hormonal imbalance, chai, i forgot this one.....He needs to take her for check up to, on this one..She could be low on it
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Ilajeboy(m): 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
Pls óò wats SPANISH FLY
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by akinvest(m): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
victovrry:
My wife is a good and I can call her a virtuous woman but she won't give me sex when needed, though we have male and female kids ...please what can I do again? Tried all I have read online and even attends seminals together just to make her change but she did not. Please I'm not saying this to paint her black but that is only one aspect I wish she could change.

Advise please !!!
My brother don't dance to the tone of those who says " get side chic or whatever" just take easy with her I have a similar case like urs. Sometimes i felt like descended on her with beaten but God forbid i will not, what i normally do is that i would pet her try to make her happy asks her what's wrong with her, sometimes she will tell me she is down then i will start to let her know that i cares for her, you know women are so very cunning, sometimes she will say let me sleep if I wake up don't worry, well I just need to allows her. Don't forget we have 2kids a boy and a girl. Moreover, you need to understand her and b patient with her and love her more keep telling her that you love her she shouldn't allows devil devices in her marriage, prayer together with her and don't approach her only when u need sex .

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by sodiq961(m): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
paiz:

Weldone Sir
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Magnifico2000: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
yettymuse:
Does she maturbate? This act has killed a lot of sexual drive in marriages
This could be the cause. She will never tell u she masturbates.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by paiz: 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
sodiq961:

Weldone Sir
You are welcome sir
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
akinvest:
My brother don't dance to the tone of those who says " get side chic or whatever" just take easy with her I have a similar case like urs. Sometimes i felt like descended on her with beaten but God forbid i will not, what i normally do is that i would pet her try to make her happy asks her what's wrong with her, sometimes she will tell me she is down then i will start to let her know that i cares for her, you know women are so very cunning, sometimes she will say let me sleep if I wake up don't worry, well I just need to allows her. Don't forget we have 2kids a boy and a girl. Moreover, you need to understand her and b patient with her and love her more keep telling her that you love her she shouldn't allows devil devices in her marriage, prayer together with her and don't approach her only when u need sex .

This is the typical Nigerian mindset that says leave the problem there, don't do anything about it...You didn't remember to proffer solution. You added to his confusion

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
You're her husband. If she hates sex then make her like it by doing things she likes / that you both like.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Luisema4luv(m): 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
paiz:
She is a good woman
She hate sex

Try to be romantic
Make her happy

spanish fly, nna i fear u o, u wan mak she run mad 4 ur kondo ni abi u think say dat man go fit handle am wen she start work ni

Talk to her bt if she no get interest ask am weda mak u go chop outside, her response should gv u a clue on what next
I dnt believe outsiders should knw wat is wrong in a relationship

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
victovrry:
My wife is a good and I can call her a virtuous woman but she won't give me sex when needed, though we have male and female kids ...please what can I do again? Tried all I have read online and even attends seminals together just to make her change but she did not. Please I'm not saying this to paint her black but that is only one aspect I wish she could change.

Advise please !!!

Find a way to read this book (Married Man Sex Life): https://www.amazon.com/Married-Man-Life-Primer-2011/dp/1460981731

If you can't purchase it, see if you can torrent it.
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by omolorlarh: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
victovrry:

That is a good question, she wasn't like that.... Now changed after the kids
Maybe she is scared of getting pregnant for now.You both should discuss.You both can plan properly
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Sheun001(m): 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
TINALETC3:
Some women dnt naturally like sex, she may b in dat crew. Bt al hope is nt lost, u no Wat she likes na, go extra mile to spoil her wt tins she likes, offer 2 gv her a bath sometimes, during d bath caress her body until u get her down even in d bath. Always go extra mile 2 get her in d mood.

grin
chai u don sabi err'tn
ur hubby must be a lucky man oh
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by ojojoshuaseun: 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
omolorlarh:

Maybe she is scared of getting pregnant for now.You both should discuss.You both can plan properly
Did u just comment?
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by baby124: 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
paiz:
She is a good woman
She hate sex

Try to be romantic
Make her happy

You are an experienced rapist. I hope you get caught and burnt alive if you don't stop
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Please don't listen to those people saying u should get a side chic

There's something u r not doing ryte in d other room

grin
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by LordAdam16: 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
Konji bad aswear.

Ooo OP. You go need to adjust. There are people who don't like s*x. They may use religion or morals as reasons, but it's just their physiological makeup. And that's why counselling wouldn't work. At best, it'd make her see s*x as a chore. You know that thing you don't like to do but you have to do.

I'm not quite sure it's a good idea to get such a person to becoming more sexually active by pumping her full of drugs, but maybe it's an option worth exploring (with her consent of course).

I'd keep reiterating it, have a partner who has same/similar sexual libido as yourself. Life is too short to be perpetually begging for s*x in the middle of the night or always having to say "please dear, I'm not in the mood, tomorrow..."

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by omolorlarh: 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
ojojoshuaseun:
Did u just comment?
Do you know me?
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
LordAdam16:
Konji bad aswear.

Ooo OP. You go need to adjust. There are people who don't like s*x. They may use religion or morals as reasons, but it's just their physiological makeup. And that's why counselling wouldn't work. At best, it'd make her see s*x as a chore. You know that thing you don't like to do but you have to do.

I'm not quite sure it's a good idea to get such a person to becoming more sexually active by pumping them full of drugs, but maybe it's an option worth exploring.

I'd keep reiterating it, have a partner who has same/similar sexual libido as yourself. Life is too short to be perpetually begging for s*x in the middle of the night or always having to say "please dear, I'm not in the mood, tomorrow..."

-Lord

Confirm @ I'd keep reiterating it, have a partner who has same/similar sexual libido as yourself. Life is too short to be perpetually begging for s*x in the middle of the night or always having to say "please dear, I'm not in the mood, tomorrow..."
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by alphaconde(m): 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
thesuave10:

Please shút up. There's no room for mediocrity OR average. We want to live life and not survive it

like u have just displayed may your brains continue to fail u

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by fuckpro: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
victovrry:

Advise please !!!
...go to the gym and shape up then try getting a flatter tummy,put on good casual jeans wear that accentuate your figure lessen your 'daddy look and posture' be more free spirited feel good about yourself pamper yourself all this while do not hint to her you need sex,always be cheerful,then finally bring a woman you are not involved with home or better still a colleague or any body that can play along but knows there is no string attached
Women crave for powerful men,why? becos they are elusive
Your problem is your too very available so by extension boring and not attractive to ignite that sexaul urge,so start making your self attractive by being elusive
Its obvious your wife is the career,ambitious intelligent type this is usually their symptoms
and she love mind games although its unconscious.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by ezugegere(m): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
Adaumunocha:
A drop of Spanish fly perhaps? Just to experiment, let's see d outcome.
Don't mind d dude that mentioned side chic o, he's a sworn bachelor.

What is Spanish fly? Where can I get it? I have the same problem with my wife.
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Sagay212: 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
Why should you be begging your wife for sex? That's the most senseless thing any man should do, especially when she already has 2 children for you. If you make move to have sex and she turns you down, just phucking ignore and go get yourself some fresh nani outside. The moment she notice you not disturbing her anymore, she 'll either come back to her senses or continue to act stupid. You also need to monitor her to ensure she is not cheating. You catch her cheating, you send her outta the house.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Mrjo(m): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Please don't listen to those people saying u should get a side chic

There's something u r not doing ryte in d other room
like what? Which other room?
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
Sagay212:
Why should you be begging your wife for sex? That's the most senseless thing any man should do, especially when she already has 2 children for you. If you make move to have sex and she turns you down, just phucking ignore and go get yourself some fresh nani outside. The moment she notice you not disturbing her anymore, she 'll either come back to her senses or continue to act stupid. You also need to monitor her to ensure she is not cheating. You catch her cheating, you send her outta the house.

How about reducing the financial... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) / My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife / Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.