Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (60131 Views)

My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / Sex After Child Birth / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Ijoni: 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
Are you both christian? if she is and virtuous as you claim, let her know the scriptural view of her God given obligation for her to meet your sexual need. 1 Corinthians 7: 5 "Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, the ye may give yourself to fasting and prayer: and come together again that satan temp you not for your incontinency". Since you call her a virtuous woman, and I want to trust your view about her; she should be able to reason with this scripture. But if she refuse to, then that means there is more to her action. Then if you both belong to a bible believing church, you can seek the counsel of your pastor. May the peace of God be with your family.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
victovrry:

Well...she used to tell me before marriage how sweet I was on bed likewise all my ex, I love pre-intimacy which she enjoyed also, I got even two invites from my ex's after my wedding but I turned them down cos I know its implication. Please as a woman ...what can I do again. Read books on this, "What a woman want in a man" and even joined many online forums
see your life you don chop the life of your head before marriage. Now white wedding won't allow you to marry another wify
hmm no pity sha
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by thesuave10(m): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
alphaconde:

my marriage isnt failing. the only thing failing here is your brain

Oh I'm sure it is. Give me your wife's number and you'll know it is wink grin
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
victovrry:

I even suggested twice in a week but she said once in a month, it was all the information gathered that made me to suggest that, I have read a lot but she hate talking about sex. Please here can I get Spanish oil ?
go use Spanish oil and spoil your home
better call her family and report her
or better still maybe she no want belle
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by alphaconde(m): 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
thesuave10:

Oh I'm sure it is. Give me your wife's number and you'll know it is wink grin

give me ur mum's number first
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Malakh: 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
why cant you get another wife theres nothing wrong in two wives, get her a place to stay ,then do what u please if you can afford it
victovrry:
My wife is a good and I can call her a virtuous woman but she won't give me sex when needed, though we have male and female kids ...please what can I do again? Tried all I have read online and even attends seminals together just to make her change but she did not. Please I'm not saying this to paint her black but that is only one aspect I wish she could change.

Advise please !!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by NwaliE01: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
First of all, You must know what turns her off in the other room. It's possible you usually turn her off thinking you're doing the opposite. No woman under the sun hate sex except she has not met the man wey sabi well well.
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by thesuave10(m): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
alphaconde:

give me ur mum's number first

Oh yeah. Add your mum's too And your delicious sister and daughter wink grin cheesy
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by lollytk(f): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
Some women believes d only reason for sex in marriage is procreation, they give up on sex as soon as they are done given birth, try to mention the option of side chic which I know will scare and change her.( I'm not advising u to have side chic ooo, na just to threaten her)
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by successinlife: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
victovrry:

Yes I'm satisfying whenever she want it, I'm a romantic guy cinfirmed, I have talked this over and over, if I get the Spanish fly I will appreciate. We did white wedding and having a side chick is not an option

Guy i know what you are going through,alot will turn to your teacher/lecturer here thinking you don't know how to turn woman on,the fact is that i got shocked when i learnt some women are like that in nature,sex becomes irritation after having the kids they desired.I did the side chick stuff,it worked for few months because she want to save her home but it wasn't natural and she gave in later by saying ''you can do whatever you like outside but don't give belle and protect yourself''i can tell you it wasn't like that before she clocked 40,it started after that age and i monitored to be sure the monthly thing is still coming.It is what i experienced and i don't know why it happens to most men that don't like extra marital life.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by adeniyisamuel59(m): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
lapariah:

we are in the same shoe my brother, if u investigate, you will find out that she was circumcised (FGM), this should stop in our society as this is always the result. It as lead to broken marriages and all that. At this point you need to carry your cross, do what seems right to you.
Yes, it is true, I am also battling the same issue; my wife can stay a year without sex and she doesn't bother because she was circumcised, so I am used to it.
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by sholaball: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
kimbraa:
How often do you demand for sex. Hope you're not a sex freak 'cause such people are a turn off and very difficult to satisfy sexually. If your wife has a low libido, read up things on how to get her in the mood.

And if he is a sex freak kor?? He should stop having sex.?? That's why I implore young folks to talk about sex expressly with your partner. Just because u ain't tlkn about it doesn't make u holy. I don't get the logic. Why should u dodge such important issue that could make or break your relationship. African be pretending sex ain't food in marriage. Later dey would start sharing cool story

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by elfico(m): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
maybe she is asexual
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by abels(m): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Get a side chick.
Life too short for this kyn stress...
'cause you can be rest assured that she is getting her needs met elsewhere.
It's either that or she was an undercover_lesbian who married you just to save face.
And I don't think any of those options are desirable.
It seems every other aspect of your marriage is working well, so why try to ruin it?
Get a side bish with or without her permission. Wife satisfies your emotional needs, the hoe meets your sexual needs.. It's not adultery, it's called compartmentalization and delegation of duties.
u must be mad, go for deliverance
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by mranova(m): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Get a side chick.
It's either that or she was an undercover_lesbian who married you just to save face.
It seems every other aspect of your marriage is working well, so why try to ruin it?
Get a side bish with or without her permission. Wife satisfies your emotional needs, the hoe meets your sexual needs.. It's not adultery, it's called compartmentalization and delegation of duties.

Lmao, you are really a legend.
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
Sagay212:

There will be no need for that as it will only show that the man is just desperate and being petty because of sex. Besides the wife might be financially stable. The most important thing is to make sure her reason for not wanting sex is because she is getting it from another man. If she is a lesbian, i wont have any problem. But once i catch am with another man, na make everybody find their way be that

You're right o..She needs a reason to desire sex
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by God2man(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
Your marriage definitely need a mentor in this regard.

You need somebody to talk to your wife.
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
Proudlyblack:

And it's amazing to comment is coming from a Lady
Domestic/sexual violence should not be promoted in any form
That person is not a lady. Lol.
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by ncoolsome(m): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
paiz:
She is a good woman
She hate sex

She hating sex maybe due to the following reasons
Its either you can't satisfy her
Or she is getting it outside

See what you are going to do
Try to talk to her about it
Try to be romantic
Make her happy
She will change believe me

But if she remains defiant
Have you heard of spanish fly
Just sip small into her drink
She will tear your jean trouser that day

There can be other reasons,once had a girl friend that was raped so during sex that flash comes kind of remind her of everything,it took time for her to confide in me..
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
This must not happen to my wife ooo.. I just can't imagine it
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by reality17(m): 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
Divay22:

And you think raping her or having a side chick will solve the issue abi...
Stop thinking with your balls.

Are u s wife in question?
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by MightySparrow: 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
Put her in a good house. Look for another woman wh is good at sex and keep her in a sexy apartment.
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Dessydemmy: 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
victovrry:

That is a good question, she wasn't like that.... Now changed after the kids

Well from experience, child birth also reduce some women level of having sex. You can talk about it and get Gynecology, it will help and please don't mind those saying side chick abegi, trust me the result will be fine since she is not like that before you guys married. BEST OF LUCK.
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by personal59: 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
victovrry:

Yes I'm satisfying whenever she want it, I'm a romantic guy cinfirmed, I have talked this over and over, if I get the Spanish fly I will appreciate. We did white wedding and having a side chick is not an option

don't use Spanish fly it kill people

u can Google it to know if its worth ur lifetime agony
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Windflower(f): 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Get a side chick.
So if a woman doesn't like sex,its means she is either a lesbian or she is cheating. You are so wrong
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by riyanxeally(f): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
ure d empty cocoon. grin
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by IamLEGEND1: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Windflower:

So if a woman doesn't like sex,its means she is either a lesbian or she is cheating. You are so wrong
At this point, it doesn't even matter what the root of the problem is....... It's clear she doesn't give a fuck_about how he feels anymore.......and that alone is a deal-breaker for me.
They can keep suggesting the OP put in more effort, which is clear he is already doing.
when one is yoked with a partner unwilling to meet him halfway and is forced to work overtime just to keep the relationship going,you'll inevitably suffer from emotional burnout at some point and resentment begins to build.

And nobody wants that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Djbush: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
She has a spiritual husband perhaps. Try the deliverance angle!
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by naijamerican: 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
victovrry:

Then enjoy blue balls brother...
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by mayoor15(m): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
omolorlarh:

Maybe she is scared of getting pregnant for now.You both should discuss.You both can plan properly
Minister of family planning
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by enonche85(m): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
paiz:

Have you heard of spanish fly
Just sip small into her drink
She will tear your jean trouser that day

My guy!!!... grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Yul025(f): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
women always change after having kids. Taking care of kids, waking up early and going to bed late at night affects women. You can talk to her. Let her know how the sex thing is affecting you and you are thinling of another way out. Ask her if she wants you to get a side check or bring someone to your home who will be satisfying you sexually. Just listen and hear what she will say. I hope this could help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) / My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife / Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.