Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) (101176 Views)

P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) / Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by ObaIgwe1: 1:40am On Sep 25, 2017
baby124:

Which Nigerians? By Paul's display he better go and sing Atilogwu tunes because his tribalism will now forever haunt his career. Jude will surely come back and beg for mercy. Watch. They have succeeded in limiting themselves and showing themselves through their hatred and low intelligence. They will alienate and lose their Yoruba fan base.

Very true. I see Peter succeeding more than Paul and Jude after the break.

4 Likes

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by AreaFada2: 1:46am On Sep 25, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Almost all musical groups eventually split. The Jackson 5? Michael and Jermaine Jackson fought. Boyz II Men? Michael McCary vs the remaining three. New Edition? Bobby Brown and the rest. Mindless Behaviour? Same story. Even here in Nigeria we have 2face and Blackface still quarelling (Plantashun Boyz). It takes a miracle, to keep a group together. Its like the music industry changes people.

Money, fame and environment change people greatly. The initial zeal to succeed together and beat adversity eventual fizzles out. Each starts to feel big & egotistical. If you feel you now have the name/status to make it on your own, why tolerate the idiosyncrasies of others?

Familiarity also breeds contempt.

Just human nature.

4 Likes

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by ObaIgwe1: 1:46am On Sep 25, 2017
Abagworo:
That Lola is a witch. Their mum saw it all and rejected her. Nigerians will teach Peter and Lola a lesson they will never forget.

How do you know she is witch or has anything to do with the group problem?

This hatred you have for someone without a reason is what is destroying the group from Paul and Jude. Now I see Paul and Jude as an unrepentant tribalist like you.

Time will tell who will be taught a lesson.

2 Likes

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:03am On Sep 25, 2017
Hedonistically:
Peter is the new synonym for mumu.

He would ultimately learn how foolish he has been for sticking out his neck for the kind of scheming, manipulative wife he has.

Only a matter of time.

Whether or not Lola is manipulative is not relevant. He married her, he's got to stick it all out for her. That's how it should be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:08am On Sep 25, 2017
intruxive:

And wonder why everybody loathes u guys?
U call another mans wife a witch because the family dont like her, does ur bible not say a man will leave his father and mother and bcom one with his wife?
That is why u guys kill ur brothers and chase their wife away so as to reap their properties....... if u like join hand with jude and paul una no go fit kill peter, lola dey him back like olumo rock

I honestly don't get why they can't let that woman be...

3 Likes

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Hideki(m): 2:18am On Sep 25, 2017
lyntiffany:
you guys are quick to judge and condemn others.
Let me ask what makes Lola the trouble one? Is it because she is Yoruba? Mind you paul never married an igbo girl either he married from Rivers State.

I just don't like the idea that you guys emphasise so much on her tribe, that's totally not cool, not fair and equally not acceptable.

This someone's wife, lover and soul mate that you guys are demeaning like this, that's not fair pls. It's Peter and Lola's marriage and not tribal war.

Pls before you call me afonja mara na abum ezigbo nwaafo igbo so biko gbado ya ebe afu.
and who says rivers is not igbo? I am from Rivers, ozuzu town to be exact and I am Igbo sad

2 Likes

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Divay22(f): 2:23am On Sep 25, 2017
Where is that girl that knows how to cry cheesy cheesy
Babe another contract don come o grin grin grin
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Coldfeets: 2:24am On Sep 25, 2017
Joephat:
We don hear

I think these duo have no lyrics to produce agn. The last time they came up with this breakup stuff, the released Bank alert n ppl pitied them to play the song even when is nonsense

They were so greedy n stingy

I just admire olamide so much, he was raising ppl while lifting himself.

Psquare should go n rest joor...

Their days of Do me I do you is over.

We are now in the era of Python dance Egwu Eke

Please which of the egwu ekes in particular?

The part one currently being marketed and distributed by buratai?

Or the part two currently being danced in hiding by oga Nnamdi nwa kanu? cheesy grin
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 25, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

Whether or not Lola is manipulative is not relevant. He married her, he's got to stick it all our for her. That's how it should be.

Keep that opinion until one strange woman manipulates your own son against u. What kind of silly assumption is that? I should stick it all for a woman even if it destroys me? Adam listened to your type of advice and we now have this chaos in the world.

2 Likes

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by mindtricks: 2:28am On Sep 25, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Almost all musical groups eventually split. The Jackson 5? Michael and Jermaine Jackson fought. Boyz II Men? Michael McCary vs the remaining three. New Edition? Bobby Brown and the rest. Mindless Behaviour? Same story. Even here in Nigeria we have 2face and Blackface still quarelling (Plantashun Boyz). It takes a miracle, to keep a group together. Its like the music industry changes people.

Not far from the truth. But these P guys have actually lasted together for a very very long time.
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Nobody: 2:34am On Sep 25, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

I honestly don't get why they can't let that woman be...
tribalism that's all. Go peter, we are rooting for you bro.
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by seunfape(m): 2:35am On Sep 25, 2017
But Peter and Lola are cool together na .
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Adaumunocha(f): 2:36am On Sep 25, 2017
bleskid:
cheesy you wont even see rich man like psquare marry self ,,, you come day do selection
Just tell me you did not even understand the post u quoted... Ezi itibolibo. Chineke oginidu.
Na so u dey bite ur own witchcraft? At this lil age? Better start wishing people well if u want to progress.

1 Like

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Nobody: 2:36am On Sep 25, 2017
mavinc4u:

Nigerians? How?
That tribal incoherent wollii de talk you self de listen.
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:37am On Sep 25, 2017
myking95:

Keep that opinion until one strange woman manipulates your own son against u. What kind of silly assumption is that? I should stick it all for a woman even if it destroys me? Adam listened to your type of advice and we now have this chaos in the world.

That's why one ought to look carefully before walking down the aisle, coz once you're in, you don't just start looking for the next exit. The other Okoyes have their reaaon why they're hating on her. She's a good wife to her husbamd, so he's got to protect her. Since his brothers don't want her, he has chosen to break away from them. It's that simple.

4 Likes

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by cassidy1996(m): 2:39am On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:
Patiently waiting for another lady to cry for them grin cheesy
lol! you are funny..... thanks you made. me laugh
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by SmartMugu: 3:08am On Sep 25, 2017
Kakamorufu:
Hahaha. I don't give a Bleep.
Same here. How much den don help anybody with on top all their shows? Stingy twins. Na now I suppose dey here about their headache. Abeg, make den swerve jare.

1 Like

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Duru009(m): 3:09am On Sep 25, 2017
Thy will certainly regret this actions in some years to cum!
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by einsteino(m): 3:11am On Sep 25, 2017
lyntiffany:
you guys are quick to judge and condemn others.
Let me ask what makes Lola the trouble one? Is it because she is Yoruba? Mind you paul never married an igbo girl either he married from Rivers State.

I just don't like the idea that you guys emphasise so much on her tribe, that's totally not cool, not fair and equally not acceptable.

This someone's wife, lover and soul mate that you guys are demeaning like this, that's not fair pls. It's Peter and Lola's marriage and not tribal war.

Pls before you call me afonja mara na abum ezigbo nwaafo igbo so biko gbado ya ebe afu.

you spoke well, maturedly and without vile. for such a contentious topic, and a forum where peoples fingers are quicker than their brain, it is a rarity.

salute ma'am.

2 Likes

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 25, 2017
einsteino:

you spoke well, maturedly and without vile. for such a contentious topic, and a forum where peoples fingers are quicker than their brain, it is a rarity.

salute ma'am.
My friend sharrap.
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by ashjay001(m): 3:25am On Sep 25, 2017
personal59:
ahhhh so sad ooooo foror twin to break up dis way hmmmm I fear woman o

I knw problem go dey because the family never accept Lola with diff excuses ranging from tribe to age but na der wahala

on the contrary

� Fenerbahce vs Besiktas

� 11 yellow cards
� 5 red cards
⚽ 3 goals
� 2 penalties

�� The Istanbul Derby

*_Ex Madrid Pepe played 90mins in a game that registered 11 yellow cards and 5 red cards but he (Pepe) was never booked_*
Isn't this a sign, the end of the world is near ��

11yellow cards, 5 red n pepe name no dey!

idonbelifit

1 Like

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Menzy86(m): 3:43am On Sep 25, 2017
AnonyNymous:
That's y I kinda love rock bands. Coldplay and linkin park (till chester's death recently) have been together for like since I first knew them and that was almost 20 years ago.
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by wink2015(m): 3:46am On Sep 25, 2017
WestLife splitted many years ago and the heavens did not fall.

Anyway, we should all wish them best of luck as they go solo.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by silifat11(m): 3:46am On Sep 25, 2017
I'm sure this is not a stunt as some people think. . That's irony of life anyway ,even when those who are twins are �Splitting , we shouldn't be surprised about the likes of those that are mere friends
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Iddossam: 3:47am On Sep 25, 2017
Na dem sabi, after all, who their marriage since all this year helps ?
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by 1wolex85: 3:48am On Sep 25, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
This is what u get when an Igbo man/woman foolishly marries a yoruba peson.
When the Igbo woman in Ondo became 1st Lady by marrying a Yoruba man, you didn't give your tribalistic,myopic and unsolicited opinion then abi? Continue...

8 Likes

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by davillian(m): 3:49am On Sep 25, 2017
AnonyNymous:
I think once the money starts coming in it changes them
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Nobody: 3:59am On Sep 25, 2017
marketing strategy ...... una well done
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by femi4: 4:14am On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:
Patiently waiting for another lady to cry for them grin cheesy
you can take up the challenge
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by ikemesit4477: 4:17am On Sep 25, 2017
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Antoeni(m): 4:19am On Sep 25, 2017
Stupid IPOB children,all your Mother's effort,prayers,time,seems to be in vain,Afonja Loading to laugh at u both,this has always been I problem of the Ibos ,always divided among Dem selves,even down to d smallest unit which is family always division ,a house divided agains itself can not stand,lPOB boys wise up
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by perdollar(m): 4:29am On Sep 25, 2017
dts d hallmark of afonja. dey r home wreckers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup / Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? / Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.