Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) (101172 Views)

P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) / Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Bossmd: 6:28am On Sep 25, 2017
Lola finally succeeded in separating these twins grin
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Sike(m): 6:29am On Sep 25, 2017
Game over
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 6:29am On Sep 25, 2017
ebukahandsome:
At this stage, they are yet you realise that we dont give a Bleep anymore
Honestly! Who send them nah? Make them park well I beg. Publicity stunts to put us on edge once again. Na only them get issues? Washing dirty linen in public!
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by iLegendd(m): 6:37am On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:
Patiently waiting for another lady to cry for them grin cheesy
Esther, why not you do it? With the way I'm seeing you from my balcony, e don dey hungry u to cry for dem.
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by israelmao(m): 6:40am On Sep 25, 2017
Birth tie is still there reconcillation is possible.
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by kingthreat(m): 6:41am On Sep 25, 2017
Abeg make P-square go. In over 15 yeas of success, they couldn't even blow any other artists. Kudos to Don Jazzy abeg

1 Like

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Daddybright1986(m): 6:43am On Sep 25, 2017
There are two black birds, sitting in the wall, one named Peter, one named Paul oh fly away Peter fly away Paul
Now I know who caused this fighting and reconciliation, it's their Nursery school teacher, lemme go an' meet her ���

1 Like

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by autchman144(m): 6:49am On Sep 25, 2017
Once there were two young, talented kids who loved each other and had a happy home. They grew up together, living in the same home and sharing almost everything. They lived that way even up till they became adults. They made money, name and fame. They toured the world making people happy. Everything went just fine. They they brought women into their lives...

5 Likes

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Oppypoppy: 6:50am On Sep 25, 2017
Joephat:
We don hear

I think these duo have no lyrics to produce agn. The last time they came up with this breakup stuff, the released Bank alert n ppl pitied them to play the song even when is nonsense

They were so greedy n stingy

I just admire olamide so much, he was raising ppl while lifting himself.

Psquare should go n rest joor...

Their days of Do me I do you is over.

We are now in the era of Python dance Egwu Eke

Chai see human rice/beans oh. No be una dey hail n jump to dem music now na era of Python una dey after una go throway Python n follow Cobra. Thr is God oh!
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Nackzy: 6:51am On Sep 25, 2017
Of what good is P square to use... At the end we will still come online and waste our data cos of ur nonsense
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by ebukahandsome(m): 6:51am On Sep 25, 2017
DOMAWOLEYE:

Honestly! Who send them nah? Make them park well I beg. Publicity stunts to put us on edge once again. Na only them get issues? Washing dirty linen in public!

Leave them nah, skibbi wey fake his death still no blow, come be their quarell go give me headache
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by IbBarham(m): 6:52am On Sep 25, 2017
All the best fun won o
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by eazydest: 6:57am On Sep 25, 2017
Abeg make una no vex, which one bi Paul and which one bi Peter. use their hair to differentiate plz. indeed their village chiefs are really working.
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by vicadex07(m): 6:59am On Sep 25, 2017
Hedonistically:

What is this mumu ranting about?
Your father and your entire family are mumu....
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:05am On Sep 25, 2017
this Yoruba woman have succeeded in dividing this brothers, what God join together from the womb no marine spirit or Ogun juju can break it apart.. blood is thicker than water indeed... meanwhile may the 7up bottle this evil Woman used to bottled Peter's brain shatter into pieces in Jesus name I pray Amen...

4 Likes

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by double0seven(m): 7:06am On Sep 25, 2017
vicadex07:

You are just as dumb and tribalistic as Paul, Jude and their late mom who planted the seed of hatred before her demise. Typical of you people.

They couldn't just get over the fact that Lola is Yoruba. Yet we Yorubas accept you wholeheartedly to the extent that some of your kinsmen are legislators and council chairmen in Lagos State.
This same Psquare blew up in Lagos and waz accepted by all tribes especially Yoruba. Yoruba people played a very huge part in their success story just like most of you.

Evil people...

Please stop being foolish. Who told you that their problem with Lola is because she's a Yoruba woman?

Whatever problem they have with her is based on her person or character. It has nothing to do with whether she's Yoruba or ibo.

1 Like

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by jaytime(m): 7:16am On Sep 25, 2017
I've been a fan of the Okoyes from day1; they always release their album towards the end of the year. I just pray this drama is in preparation for their next album.

1 Like

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by sarutobie(m): 7:18am On Sep 25, 2017
Foolish Nigerians and their wicked and deceitful minds...who told you arseholes that Lola being Yoruba was the reason why their mother never approved of her? What if it was because she was older than her son? Or what if she was disrespectful to the rest of the family? Or what if it wasn’t even because of Lola like the public is made to believe? What if it was just an entirely different fvcking reason?? Fvcking morons abound in this country..

1 Like

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by balogun16(m): 7:20am On Sep 25, 2017
atleast I won't listen to their stupid music again. I so much hate their music. I was never a fan
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 25, 2017
waiting for idris abdulkareem to come and go and tell dem they don't have sense

1 Like

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by joechuks22: 7:28am On Sep 25, 2017
Sad news
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 25, 2017
So peter and paul be two and no be one!
Chai!
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by vicadex07(m): 7:29am On Sep 25, 2017
double0seven:

Please stop being foolish. Who told you that their problem with Lola is because she's a Yoruba woman?

Whatever problem they have with her is based on her person or character. It has nothing to do with whether she's Yoruba or ibo.

You are the foolish and ignorant person here. If you don't know about it, why not keep shut. I am 100percent certain with what I said cos I am in the know.

The woman that planted this seed of discord now is late. She outrightly rejected lola cos she was Yoruba and older than Peter. Naturally, Jude and Paul supported the mothers opinion which caused a huge fight back then before she eventually died.

I hope she is happy now with the harvest of what she planted.

5 Likes

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by ahamonyeka(m): 7:30am On Sep 25, 2017
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Maximus85(m): 7:32am On Sep 25, 2017
pinkycurve:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/9/lib-exclusive-psquares-peter-and-paul-okoye-have-finally-split-up-after-years-of-dominating-the-nigerian-music-scene.html

OP, abeg which one be Peter, which one be Paul?

These stupid ingrates started this rubbish when they made their fans know who is Peter and who is Paul when they started having different hair styles. Why?

Go riddance to foolish rubbish. Their being together has no effect on the price of pure water.

Stupid children.
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by realmrsugar: 7:33am On Sep 25, 2017
At this juncture I don't evn knw who to blame amongst the psquare brand ................
Pls let d dead bury d dead
Over nd clear ...so onto d Nxt one
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Maximus85(m): 7:34am On Sep 25, 2017
vicadex07:

You are the foolish and ignorant person here. If you don't know about it, why not keep shut. I am 100percent certain with what I said cos I am in the know.

The woman that planted this seed of discord now is late. She outrightly rejected lola cos she was Yoruba and older than Peter. Naturally, Jude and Paul supported the mothers opinion which caused a huge fight back then before she eventually died.

I hope she is happy now with the harvest of what she planted.

Wait puleeeeeease..... Lola is older than Peter? Oselobiaaaaa
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by johnsonpal: 7:35am On Sep 25, 2017
Am sure this is pure canard.
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by UbChapter(m): 7:38am On Sep 25, 2017
I don't think anything can ever put me into a feud with my own blood brother/sister. Not even my wife. Brothers and sisters do fight once in a while but transforming into a feud is very undesirable. There is nothing as good as having peace in any family. He was even boasting of his readiness to end relationship with family members because of wife (keep children away from this). Guy, when ur eye clear, u go no say ur brothers are more important in your life than the one you called your wife. Just be careful with the decisions you take.

1 Like

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Benekruku(m): 7:39am On Sep 25, 2017
So happy!

Been working on this break-up for a long time

Glad they finally seperated

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup / Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? / Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.