Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,601 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? (2804 Views)

Moment UK Man Was Surprised When He Saw Nigerian Lady Carrying A Bag On Her Head / Why Are Females Always The Sex Workers / Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 26, 2017
uche92:

It's not that they are scared of responsibility. They just don't want to be responsible for you grin grin

Smh for you.

I am hungry abeg, I don't have strength to reply you.
Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by keenn: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2017
iamsirmichael1:
That's just formalities...

The real proposal always happens after a good _fuck. The one where the lady climax 3-4times. With the lady lying on his chest, he simply stretches his hand to his pocket or wherever he hid the ring and whispers...

"Baby (or whatever he calls her), would you marry me?"

She retorts,

"What?"

Then she lifts her head up to look into his eyes to affirm what he had just uttered and gets greeted with a ring. She gasp! She's surprised and with her emotions surging high and with both her palms covering the most part of her face in amazement, awe, overwhelmed, she retorts in a jiffy.

"Yes! Yes babe, I'd marry you! kiss"

That's a pure sign of blackmail. He blackmailed her emotionally by asking her that question right after a good _fuck. Pure evil grin

Ladies become more emotional attached and in need of consolidation and reaffirmation of love by the lover and that's why most ladies ask "do you love me?" after sex. Not just sex. A good sex!

What better way to reassure her of your undying love than handing her an engagement ring. smiley Men are evil cheesy

if after all said and done, u only lead her into a failed promise....

I want to believe this is just a mere write-up and not An act intended or already done.

for if any Lady as been treated this way, I keenn will find u,where ever u are, I will find u, and when I do, I will put and make u witness and experience the pain of all karma humanly possible on you.

iniquities of gentiles shall be asked of u, the pain u will feel shall pass the pain barrier and restarted over again, and in cycles.

and when am done with u, will understand what pain and disappointment in the height of expectation really means.

what do you take ladies for?

asshole.
Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
Tell Them To Come And Check My Signature. Follow The Link Below. Thank Me Later
Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
keenn:

if after all said and done, u only lead her into a failed promise....

I want to believe this is just a mere write-up and not An act intended or already done.

for if any Lady as been treated this way, I keenn will find u,where ever u are, I will find u, and when I do, I will put and make u witness and experience the pain of all karma humanly possible on you.

iniquities of gentiles shall be asked of u, the pain u will feel shall pass the pain barrier and restarted over again, and in cycles.

and when am done with u, will understand what pain and disappointment in the height of expectation really means.

what do you take ladies for?

asshole.

In what lauguage were you trying to scrawl in? It looks like bullshit! angry

You really do lack the cognitive ability to understand a simple post. I never said I did it, that's how it happens. Most times. But you couldn't deduce the part 'cause you just needed to air your opinion on my post. Take, here's your nose, it was in my business again.

BTW, did the middle of my post disrupt the beginning of yours? undecided

Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by Funkybabee(f): 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ase e po
Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by daveP(m): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
Too much oyinbo movie mimicking.
Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by NSK4U(m): 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
Reason is because it is not easy to get a
healthy marriage proposal (ie d one
d man wasn't tied down with pregnancy) from men, only single ladies in their mid and late 30s will understand more of the meaning.

Do your Registration and Training for all
INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL,
IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your
VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc
from us before you pay} from our clients
that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit
any of the aforementioned countries and
more. for further info, call/whatsap us via
Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by staytravel: 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
I have no idea. But I can imagine my proposal going down like this:

He will just know.
hahah
[youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aILmF7VjX8U[/youtube]
Re: Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? by 2dice01: 12:46am On Sep 27, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin grin grin bc in anything we do, we always like to act drama even wen we bought d ring ourselves and gv d guy 2 propose. cheesy cheesy cheesy
hehehe 9ja Girls can't do such

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks / Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers / List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.