Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

12 Reasons Why Women Pull Away When You Try To Get Closer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Reasons Why Women Pull Away When You Try To Get Closer (2198 Views)

3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility / Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? / 3 Crazy Reasons Why Men Pull Away From You. N0. 3 Will Shock You Small! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Reasons Why Women Pull Away When You Try To Get Closer by Lordxonline(m): 9:06am On Sep 25, 2017
This always happens, even to the best of us. We’re hanging out with someone, we start to develop feelings, and just when you think everything’s going great, boom. It ends. Don’t worry, you’re not the only one wondering why women pull away.

Sadly, this happens to most of us, even me. I went to Australia for a guy, and he pulled away while I was there, so don’t think it’s so cheery on our side either. So, if you’re dealing with this right now, I understand.

Why women pull away

You probably think that women are complicated, but it’s not women, it’s people in general. People are complicated and make things so much more dramatic than they need to be. Listen, I don’t know what’s going on in their heads, but, I have a pretty good idea behind why women pull away. I know it’s cliché, but it’s not you. It’s them.

I mean, they may not be sure or into you, but that’s not because you’re doing something wrong. So, don’t think you’re the problem.

#1 It’s all happening too soon. She didn’t expect this to happen. Now she’s freaking out. It’s normal when people fall in love, everything just falls off balance and you’re taken down this whirlwind that you didn’t expect.

But at the same time, she’s scared. When things happen all of a sudden it becomes very overwhelming, causing people to just take a break and get some air. Maybe all she needs is some air.

#2 You’re too aggressive. You’re too much and not in a good way. You’re too much in her face, too lovey dovey, just too much. This isn’t bad, but for her, it’s overwhelming. Take it easy, cowboy. Your aggressiveness is causing her to freak out and retreat. If you want her, it’s cool, but don’t make her feel like she’s being hunted.

#3 She’s terrified. Falling in love is a big deal. It’s terrifying. I fell in love and got rejected, so you can only imagine how she’s feeling. Not everyone is so willing to jump into a relationship like you or me.

Some people take longer to process their feelings and really decide if it’s for them or not. So, maybe she really likes you, but she’s scared as shit. Don’t pressure her, give her space, and talk to her. If she’s scared, she’ll tell you what she needs from you.

#4 She’s trying to figure things out. She likes you, but she’s trying to grasp onto the railings, if you get what I mean. Maybe this was unexpected and now she’s off balance. She just needs to figure out if this is what she wants and how this relationship will work for her. In this case, she needs time to adjust. Communicate openly with her.

#5 She isn’t feeling the same way. She went on a couple dates with you, tried it out, but she’s not into you like that. Sure, she thinks you’re nice and a good person, but for her, you’re missing something. This doesn’t mean you miss something, you are who you are, but you’re not for her. She knows that, hence, why she’s pulling away from you.

#6 She’s not sure. She likes you, but she’s just not sure if you’re the one she wants to date. I know, it’s harsh to read that, but it happens. She tests you out and if she pulls away, maybe you’re not the one for her. Which, on the bright side, is good that you found out now.

This has probably happened to you as well, maybe you liked a girl, but not enough to be exclusive with her. Right now, this is what’s happening.

Continue reading >>> https://wildnotice.com/women-pull-away-try-get-closer
Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Pull Away When You Try To Get Closer by paiz: 9:19am On Sep 25, 2017
OK
Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Pull Away When You Try To Get Closer by Rickjordan(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2017
Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Pull Away When You Try To Get Closer by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 25, 2017
grin
Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Pull Away When You Try To Get Closer by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:
grin

whats the color of the top you wearing
Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Pull Away When You Try To Get Closer by unapapadeycraze: 11:13am On Sep 25, 2017
sunshineR:

na the boobs you likecheesy.
Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Pull Away When You Try To Get Closer by IAMSASHY(f): 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
cheesy exactly, dat where his eyes are cheesy cheesy
unapapadeycraze:

Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Pull Away When You Try To Get Closer by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
sunshineR:

Ashawo boy,,,u want pless blenz cheesy cheesy

CC:lefulefu
Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Pull Away When You Try To Get Closer by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
Randy91:

CC:lefulefu
haha Randy randy my guy...hw far? Abeg leave thepussyhunter alone.. Know say d paddy no dey joke with blenze cheesy

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Pull Away When You Try To Get Closer by seiyefa007(m): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
OP is talking trash. The only reason is because you are broke.
Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Pull Away When You Try To Get Closer by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
census counted more girls than Boise! so why worry Isaiah chapter 4 verse 1... end time things... hehe

And there shall be a time when a lady will ask the Boise out... and the Boise will be like... " lemme sleep over it" l ll get back to u... chenzen chapter 191 vs 11
Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Pull Away When You Try To Get Closer by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lordxonline:
This always happens, even to the best of us. We’re hanging out with someone, we start to develop feelings, and just when you think everything’s going great, boom. It ends. Don’t worry, you’re not the only one wondering why women pull away.

Sadly, this happens to most of us, even me. I went to Australia for a guy, and he pulled away while I was there, so don’t think it’s so cheery on our side either. So, if you’re dealing with this right now, I understand.

Why women pull away

You probably think that women are complicated, but it’s not women, it’s people in general. People are complicated and make things so much more dramatic than they need to be. Listen, I don’t know what’s going on in their heads, but, I have a pretty good idea behind why women pull away. I know it’s cliché, but it’s not you. It’s them.

I mean, they may not be sure or into you, but that’s not because you’re doing something wrong. So, don’t think you’re the problem.

#1 It’s all happening too soon. She didn’t expect this to happen. Now she’s freaking out. It’s normal when people fall in love, everything just falls off balance and you’re taken down this whirlwind that you didn’t expect.

But at the same time, she’s scared. When things happen all of a sudden it becomes very overwhelming, causing people to just take a break and get some air. Maybe all she needs is some air.

#2 You’re too aggressive. You’re too much and not in a good way. You’re too much in her face, too lovey dovey, just too much. This isn’t bad, but for her, it’s overwhelming. Take it easy, cowboy. Your aggressiveness is causing her to freak out and retreat. If you want her, it’s cool, but don’t make her feel like she’s being hunted.

#3 She’s terrified. Falling in love is a big deal. It’s terrifying. I fell in love and got rejected, so you can only imagine how she’s feeling. Not everyone is so willing to jump into a relationship like you or me.

Some people take longer to process their feelings and really decide if it’s for them or not. So, maybe she really likes you, but she’s scared as shit. Don’t pressure her, give her space, and talk to her. If she’s scared, she’ll tell you what she needs from you.

#4 She’s trying to figure things out. She likes you, but she’s trying to grasp onto the railings, if you get what I mean. Maybe this was unexpected and now she’s off balance. She just needs to figure out if this is what she wants and how this relationship will work for her. In this case, she needs time to adjust. Communicate openly with her.

#5 She isn’t feeling the same way. She went on a couple dates with you, tried it out, but she’s not into you like that. Sure, she thinks you’re nice and a good person, but for her, you’re missing something. This doesn’t mean you miss something, you are who you are, but you’re not for her. She knows that, hence, why she’s pulling away from you.

#6 She’s not sure. She likes you, but she’s just not sure if you’re the one she wants to date. I know, it’s harsh to read that, but it happens. She tests you out and if she pulls away, maybe you’re not the one for her. Which, on the bright side, is good that you found out now.

This has probably happened to you as well, maybe you liked a girl, but not enough to be exclusive with her. Right now, this is what’s happening.

Continue reading >>> https://wildnotice.com/women-pull-away-try-get-closer
you forgot to add that he didn't brush his mouth but we are in the mood to kiss but still have to push the bleeper away
Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Pull Away When You Try To Get Closer by sunvillequeen(f): 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
There are much more reasons. wink
Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Pull Away When You Try To Get Closer by Edipee(m): 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
Na so I rush wan chop kiss on first date, she no allow. No chills for some guys o grin grin
Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Pull Away When You Try To Get Closer by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Pull Away When You Try To Get Closer by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
Randy91:

CC:lef.ulefu

Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Pull Away When You Try To Get Closer by Mznaett: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Edipee:
Na so I rush wan chop kiss on first date, she no allow. No chills for some guys o grin grin

Chai! confession time grin grin grin
Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Pull Away When You Try To Get Closer by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
The One I have Learn Is Enough. Check My Signature For Complete Version
Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Pull Away When You Try To Get Closer by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
lefulefu:
haha Randy randy my guy...hw far? Abeg leave thepussyhunter alone.. Know say d paddy no dey joke with blenze cheesy

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Pull Away When You Try To Get Closer by abbatoir(m): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hmmm
Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Pull Away When You Try To Get Closer by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
[quote author=thepussyhunter post=60829757][/quote]
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Between A Side Chick And A Newly Married Lady / Man Weeps As He Proposes To His Girlfriend Whom He Met On Facebook A Year Ago / Embarassing Moment I Bedwet At My Boyfriends Place – Confused Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.