Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More (57002 Views)

My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women / My Mother Said She Will Disown Me If I Marry My Fiancé / Hated For Having Above Average Self Esteem. Do Men Hate Women With Self-Esteem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by ImaIma1(f): 8:33am On Sep 27, 2017
Op you are looking for a reason to hate women or validation for your hatred for women
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by webngnews: 8:40am On Sep 27, 2017
Leant
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by lopside12: 11:40am On Sep 27, 2017
I just cant stop laughing...
Your mom told you that you and your siblings are beautiful. Maybe she just said it in a way that you took differently...

I have told my husband plenty times that if my son looks like him I will dash his mother.... LOL is that remotely possible?

Live past hatred..
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Kaybaba5(m): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2017
Florblu:
So if you have an accident and your face gets deformed,she gonna abandon you?

@Op you don't have a mother yet,they sell quality mother in Igando

Buy one,get one free.

GBAMU.........
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by reasonz(m): 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
I WILL AVOID UGLY WOMEN[b][/b]
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Amicable24: 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Stay away.
God knows why he asked Adam to leave his parents house.
Don't let anyone infect you with negative emotions

Adam kwa
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Adaumunocha(f): 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Amicable24:

Adam kwa
Abraham.
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Ademolag(m): 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
Amberon11:
Was Hitler a woman? Olodo.
Jezebel is a woman ode
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Avatarmodest(m): 5:31am On Sep 28, 2017
thats a really horrible thing to say to a person, and coming from a mother.
I dnt just get it with mother's of today. One mother out-rightly called her 8yr old daughter a witch bcus she (the girl) was playing with her brother, (for christ sake)
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by DECOtech(m): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
Eglobalma:
pls guys help me understand this..my mother said if she had given birth to an ugly child she would have left the child in the hospital that she hates ugly people even babies...i grew up hating women because of this woman, pls if ur mother said that how would u react?

She could not have been serious about that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby / Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.