Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian (23519 Views)

Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror / Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity / Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by analice107: 9:57am On Oct 01, 2017
shadeyinka:

Amen!
That's my prayers for her. Her background in the knowledge of Christ is so weak that easily she kaputs under the strain of challenges and of course, there was an influence that convinced her that Jesus is not the way.

I have asked her to answer questions that will compel her to think, for now she is ignoring them. I pray God open her eyes to see before it is too late.

He who puts his hands on the plow and turns back is both worthy of Me says the Lord Jesus. Her major problem is understanding Trinity. She sees Jesus as a creation rather than the creator manifesting Himself in love. He came to His own, but His own rejected Him...
Brother, that woman's hands was never in the plough to begin with. What does it mean to hold unto a plough? It means service. Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and it's righteousness..., anyone who does this is the one who had his/her in the plough, then if he looks back...
But, Vanessa7 never served but wanted to be SERVED. If she had understood that the Kingdom of God is first service, then she'd know what being a Christian is.
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by shadeyinka(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2017
asalimpo:

This is why christians need to read - not just the bible but good christian books on pertinent matters -.
From my experience, most christians are mentally lazy and intellectually sloppy. They just want to cast their problems on one person and take in any thing they are told. Next, when they see no result they begin blaming God. There's so much phoniness in traditional christianity.
You are correct!
But, I blame the Pastors and GOs who are just content with building their own financial empire through their ministries rather than building True Mature Disciples of Christ.

My people perish through ignorance says the Lord!

Of cause, intellectual laziness is a serious compounding factor. The average Nigerian don't read beyond what it takes to pass an exam.

God help us
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by hopefulLandlord: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2017
analice107:

Pls ignore him completely.
analice107:

He is a troll with nothing reasonable to say.
if being "reasonable" means using sexual slurs, hurling invectives, diatribes, insulting people's parents, dirty dig and other form of underhanded and below the belt tactics, then I have to admit I'm not only unreasonable but I also never want to be reasonable till I die

4 Likes

Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by analice107: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

if being "reasonable" means using sexual slurs, hurling invectives, diatribes, insulting people's parents, dirty dig and other form of underhanded and below the belt tactics, then I have to admit I'm not only unreasonable but I also never want to be reasonable till I die
Ignored.
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by shadeyinka(m): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2017
analice107:

Brother, that woman's hands was never in the plough to begin with. What does it mean to hold unto a plough? It means service. Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and it's righteousness..., anyone who does this is the one who had his/her in the plough, then if he looks back...
But, Vanessa7 never served but wanted to be SERVED. If she had understood that the Kingdom of God is first service, then she'd know what being a Christian is.

I think her problem is much more fundermental. It has to do with Relationship (Sonship of God). Is it possible for me to deny my parent even if someone brings a verified DNA evidence that OBJ and Madam Tinubu are my biological parents. Would I abandon the ones who through thick and thin nursed me and gave me education? NO!

Religion kills. Jesus did not come to build a religion, He came for us to have a relationship with the Father.

I cringe that one can be active doing church religion and not know Christ.
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by analice107: 10:15am On Oct 01, 2017
shadeyinka:

I think her problem is much more fundermental. It has to do with Relationship (Sonship of God). Is it possible for me to deny my parent even if someone brings a verified DNA evidence that OBJ and Madam Tinubu are my biological parents. Would I abandon the ones who through thick and thin nursed me and gave me education? NO!

Religion kills. Jesus did not come to build a religion, He came for us to have a relationship with the Father.

I cringe that one can be active doing church religion and not know Christ.
She just moved from one religious traditions to another. Sad.
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by hopefulLandlord: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2017
analice107:

Ignored.

and I've always told you its your prerogative but its none of your business if others don't tow your line, not everyone here is "Reasonable" like you angry
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by shadeyinka(m): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2017
analice107:

She just moved from one religious traditions to another. Sad.

Deception can only be exposed from comparing the details. I am not sure she want to do this.
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by analice107: 10:46am On Oct 01, 2017
shadeyinka:

Deception can only be exposed from comparing the details. I am not sure she want to do this.
She has gone all quiet. Lets talk about it, but she has gone ghost
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by analice107: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

and I've always told you its your prerogative but its none of your business if others don't tow your line, not everyone here is "Reasonable" like you angry
.didn't read. Ignored again.
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2017
asalimpo:
@umarshek,
Islamists have tried desperately to discredit Christianity and the Scriptures.
You say God created man in His own image,then contradicts Himself by asking to whom will you liken me?
Are you so dumb that you can't see the context of the question?
God created man in His own image = Man, has a part of him that is similar to God
To whom will you liken me = Who in might and capability (which being has properties and attributes ) that equals or surpasses God?
Do you see the context? Or will you pretend to be blind? In another part, God asks, "Is anything too hard for Me (God ) to do? Is the arm of the Lord shortened?"

Similar questions like these are posed everyday in real life.

Quesions facing all men involving sin, the fallen state of the world and the cure for sin are only best addressed in the bible.
Jesus makes claims , no other being has made- go figure.
#who has time to CONTRADICT what has been CONTRADICTED itself (I mean WHO CARES)
# He creates in His image in d sence he creates every man as he please
#u haven't answered me yet dose Bibical Verses do they exist or not
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 01, 2017
analice107:

You just honoured a fool with a response, he doesn't deserve it.

People like that, just ignore them.
is that what bible of nowadays teaches u to do (to call people fools on telling d truth)
just bcoz u have no answers to der questions

SUBHANALLAH
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by analice107: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2017
umarsheks6:
is that what bible of nowadays teaches u to do (to call people fools on telling d truth)
just bcoz u have no answers to der questions

SUBHANALLAH
You mean a slave of Allah the great Deceiver can speak the truth? Are you kidding?
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
analice107:

You mean a slave of Allah the great Deceiver can speak the truth? Are you kidding?
INNALLI LAAHI WAINA ILLAIHI RAGI'UN (frm Allah we all came a to him we'll all return to)
yes I am a slave of ALLAH
ur aggression alone has shown u r not on d right path

I rest my case
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by analice107: 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
umarsheks6:

INNALLI LAAHI WAINA ILLAIHI RAGI'UN (frm Allah we all came a to him we'll all return to)

I rest my case
Lol. A Terrorist is talking about aggression .
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by Richdotcom: 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I can see my message flew over your head

Scenario 1: A Muslim dumps Islam and becomes a Christian

Muslims then say: He's never a Muslim, just a mosque goer

Christians would say: He's seen the light

Scenario 2: A Christian dumps Christianity and becomes a Muslim

Christian then say: he was never a Christian, just a church goer

Muslims would say: he's seen the light

The bullsheet is very obvious to an observer

The no true Scotsman fallacy makes no sense

Mind you, I'm neither agreeing nor disagreeing with either of them, just that it reeks of insincerity

Go to http://clergyproject.org read the stories of the members then look them straight in the eye and say that they were never a Christian or they were never a Muslim

Ok
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by shadeyinka(m): 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
analice107:

She has gone all quiet. Lets talk about it, but she has gone ghost
...men love darkness rather than light.
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
analice107:

Lol. A Terrorist is talking about aggression .
attributin ur qualities to others dat wat u knw hw to do best

WOW BRAVO!!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by analice107: 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
shadeyinka:
...men love darkness rather than light.
I think she's where she deserves to be.
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by Chubhie: 7:56am On Oct 02, 2017
Jehovah's militants have successfully bullied sister vanessa. You've got to give to them.
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by benodic: 9:41am On Oct 02, 2017
Anytime I read conversion stories, I always get a good laugh at the reactions that follow. For example, You never had faith, you were never truly a Christian or moslem in your heart, you are a religion prostitute etc.

The fundamental misunderstanding usually comes from people basically not knowing why they are on earth in the first place.

We are Souls sent here to learn and gather experiences as much as possible to enable us achieve spiritual maturity.

This education is under the guidance of the Holy Spirit and Soul will be gradually guided from one level of consciousness to the next. At each stage, you will be guided to the Religion that bests fits your State of Consciousness.

The religion does not matter, what matters is your state of consciousness. What is it that you need to grow spiritually at that point in time. If it is Christianity or Islam or Hinduism or Buddhaism or Shintoism or even ECKANKAR. The Holy Spirit will guide you to that Religion.

That is why it is very important to follow your inner guidance and don't bother about what people may say.

We in ECKANKAR, understand this principle and that is why we don't bother converting people or coercing any one to join any religion or even getting angry or annoyed that someone left for another religion.

So keep to your present faith, always focus on the Holy Spirit and of course always keep an open heart and an open mind. You will never lose your way.
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by Skmoda360(m): 10:28am On Oct 02, 2017
umarsheks6:

even your soul will remain a slave if you are not careful...... sad sad embarassed embarassed tongue tongue

I rest my case
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by vannessa7(f): 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
analice107:

I'm sure you never went through my write up to make such claims as you have up there, all of you here castigating me has never gone through anything remotely close to what I've been through yet you are judging me. You Christians are so sure that Muslim's don't serve the same God in the Bible and many of you are trying to bully me into going back but I will say this, I will never go back to Christianity insha Allah, I even shiver to imagine myself going back to what I committed to for 2 decade where I suffered and suffered, Let everyone follow what seems right to them, anyone that is truly interested in my write up will have an open heart and not a pre-conceived notion which they are not ready to change. The purpose of my write up is to let people know the truth about Islam, when Jesus said the kingdom of heaven heaven will be taken from the Jew and given to their neighbour, I think there is only one neighbour the Jew or Isaac had and he is Ishmael, also God will not abandon the offspring of Abraham Ishmael, because the blood of Abraham run in his vein and God also promised him, then I will say no one has any right to just leave one religion for the other without being led, even as a Christian you are not suppose to just up and change church because you feel like without being led, so my right up is not meant to convert anyone to Islam but to enlighten about it, I am going to write some of the revelations I had before making my decision in another time, and for those saying I didn't answer some questions I will say I will not be drawn into any argument because it will still not convince you and the Quran says we should not argue because religion is not by compulsion,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by vannessa7(f): 12:05am On Oct 03, 2017
analice107:

Lol. I have no authority of my own, but when a person comes up with the kind of claims she made here, she shd be prepared for questions. For whatever reason, i'm very nice and gentle on her.

Let me state here that she is a lair. If she was a Christian and was involved in all she said she was involved in, the questions i asked won't take her a minute to answer. Why is she acting like she didn't see them?

What does sanctification means @Vennessa?

Where you sanctified? You were a Committed Christian for 20yrs, were you sanctified?

Okay I just had to attend to this, I wasn't sanctified as a Christian because I was demon possessed and had demons harassing me everyday no matter what I did, I dedicated my life to Christ and rededicated severally, I lived a holy life by not cheating, stealing, fornicating, lying etc, I was a committed worker in the vineyard and I could evangelise a town, I never went to parties or listen to any secular music, I could quote scriptures in my sleep and I knew all my right etc, but I was never free from demonic attacks, familiar spirit meetings, witchcraft attack, foundational idol and enemies, sickness, I did at least 30 dry fasting of 3days without food and 7days dry fasting to no avail, I became a byword and several people asked me where is my God, a member of my fellowship once confronted me that she knows I must be very wicked and I think evil and that is why my life was the way it was, she said she sees me working hard for God yet my life got worse, I didn't know how to answer her, nothing gives me joy than seeing other people s success and I don't ever think evil, I wasn't fashioned that way, anyway I can boldly say I'm sanctified now because when I sleep, I don't have sex with spirit husband anymore and I don't find myself in familiar spirit meetings again,,and the snake that used to appear to me in the dream has ceased, I stopped falling sick and my life has begin to move forward, Alhiamdulilah, no matter how born again you claim to be if you are still demon possessed you are not sanctified and if you die that way you are not making heaven because without holiness nobody will see God, think about that

1 Like

Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by davonny: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
@vannessa7, and other brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, u see, there is a big difference between a demon possessed and demon oppressed. a demon possessed person has the ability to oppress others while a demon possessed is the that is being oppressed. It is possible to be demon possessed and at the same time demon oppressed. it not possible to be born again, spirit filled and be demon possessed but it is possible because one reason or the other to be born again, spirit filled and be demon oppressed. I think this was the case of our sister vannassa7. She was demon oppressed, though she was a Christian. I know it was not easy for her to have gone through what she went through, all these happened maybe because the enemy, satan, saw her as a special one for the Lord, he, satan, decided to break her and she threw in the towel. Let's remember, in this world, u shall have many tribulations, but be of good sheer, I ve overcome the world. It is only those that endure to the end that will triumph.
remember the likes of Kathrine Kulma, McPherson, and other great women of God, many of them lost their husbands, children, suffered but they held on to the Lord and God was glorified at the end.
l know u are a Christian, pls don't deny Jesus. Never say: Jesus is not the Son of God.
Jesus was not crucified
Jesus did not resurrect
Jesus is not Lord
never deny those things u have known about Him.
Even though u are in Islam now, always remember u ve been bought with a price and God will work out things by Himself. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=Skmoda360 post=61028578][/quote] yes I love being slave to Allah
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by analice107: 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
vannessa7:

I'm sure you never went through my write up to make such claims as you have up there, all of you here castigating me has never gone through anything remotely close to what I've been through yet you are judging me. You Christians are so sure that Muslim's don't serve the same God in the Bible and many of you are trying to bully me into going back but I will say this, I will never go back to Christianity insha Allah, I even shiver to imagine myself going back to what I committed to for 2 decade where I suffered and suffered, Let everyone follow what seems right to them, anyone that is truly interested in my write up will have an open heart and not a pre-conceived notion which they are not ready to change. The purpose of my write up is to let people know the truth about Islam, when Jesus said the kingdom of heaven heaven will be taken from the Jew and given to their neighbour, I think there is only one neighbour the Jew or Isaac had and he is Ishmael, also God will not abandon the offspring of Abraham Ishmael, because the blood of Abraham run in his vein and God also promised him, then I will say no one has any right to just leave one religion for the other without being led, even as a Christian you are not suppose to just up and change church because you feel like without being led, so my right up is not meant to convert anyone to Islam but to enlighten about it, I am going to write some of the revelations I had before making my decision in another time, and for those saying I didn't answer some questions I will say I will not be drawn into any argument because it will still not convince you and the Quran says we should not argue because religion is not by compulsion,
Religion is not by compulsion, but Muslims are killing people everywhere on earth for not accept Allah as God.

Really?

Let me ask you sister. How did you manage to be a Christian for 20yrs without the Holy Spirit? because, you said you were not sanctified as a Christian because you were demons possessed.

The Holy Spirit gets sealed with our spirits at redemption.
The Holy Spirit is the Sanctifier. No other person can Sanctify you. Sanctification is like cleaning the house for a new occupant to come in.
Without Him, you wouldn't even be able to believe in Jesus. How did you manage without Him pls?

Ephesians:1:13
In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Were you redeemed? Can you buy a house and your former landlords still lots over you?

This your story eh? There are too many holes.
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by analice107: 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
Chubhie:
Jehovah's militants have successfully bullied sister vanessa. You've got to give to them.
No sir. When you make a claim, pls stand to defend it.

No one can become a Christian without the help of the Holy Spirit. He convicts your heart, and then converts your soul. He gets sealed with your own soul, except you continue in your sins afterwards, you can get Him grieved then he will step aside watching and waiting for you to cry out for help.

But this lady here says she wasn't sanctified by the Holy Spirit while she was a Christian, because she was demons possessed.
How did she then become a Christian?

Ahhhhhh, the Holy Spirit got her renewed and transformed, she even worked wonders in the name of Jesus, yet she wasn't sanctified.

Oh boy, this woman dey lie for Africa. I almost fell for her emotions.
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by analice107: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
benodic:
Anytime I read conversion stories, I always get a good laugh at the reactions that follow. For example, You never had faith, you were never truly a Christian or moslem in your heart, you are a religion prostitute etc.

The fundamental misunderstanding usually comes from people basically not knowing why they are on earth in the first place.

We are Souls sent here to learn and gather experiences as much as possible to enable us achieve spiritual maturity.

This education is under the guidance of the Holy Spirit and Soul will be gradually guided from one level of consciousness to the next. At each stage, you will be guided to the Religion that bests fits your State of Consciousness.

The religion does not matter, what matters is your state of consciousness. What is it that you need to grow spiritually at that point in time. If it is Christianity or Islam or Hinduism or Buddhaism or Shintoism or even ECKANKAR. The Holy Spirit will guide you to that Religion.

That is why it is very important to follow your inner guidance and don't bother about what people may say.

We in ECKANKAR, understand this principle and that is why we don't bother converting people or coercing any one to join any religion or even getting angry or annoyed that someone left for another religion.

So keep to your present faith, always focus on the Holy Spirit and of course always keep an open heart and an open mind. You will never lose your way.
I know why i am on earth. Lolzzz.
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by ojobolinda: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2017
Whenever i hear d word ISLAM, d first tin dat crosses my mind is VIOLENCE AND TERRORIST. Why will one want to associate wit a violent religion.?...... Boko haram bombing all over are doing it in d name of Allah, Muslim suicide bombers usually shout '' Allah kubar '' bfore bombing themselves...... Pls don't say Allah and God are one and d same, cos it's evidently clear One (Allah) is violent while d other (Jehovah) is peaceful........... Come bk to ur first love, Jesus is waiting for u............. Jst one more thing : if u say Jesus is nt God, can u pls den explain John 1:1 'in d beginning was d Word (Jesus), and d Word (Jesus) was wit God and d Word (Jesus Christ) was God!' '. Peace
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by vannessa7(f): 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
asalimpo:

The problem you have, is that you are strongly deluded and dont know it.
You supplant the Bible with with your own ideas?
What dyu mean - Christianity cannot handle them? - Is there any where in the scriptures saying that God's word failed? Jesus Christ said "Go ye into the world and preach the gospel to every creature " , every means the entire world,including Asia! Which asian devil will counter the light of God's word? So it is clear that God intended for the gospel to be preached in he whole world to reach the entire ends of the earth.
Why God chose not to send paul is best known to Him, bu His original plan doesnt change.
When you want to state something about the Scriptures, make your points with scriptures not your opinions.
So God couldnt use Christianity,he had to use islam, are u sane or logical saying that nonsense?
Would a sane God create to opposing religions and use them to accomplish His objectives? If so,then God was using the philistines who worshipped idols, as well as the Isrealites who where their arch enemies.
God was using pharoah as well as moses. God raised goliath to taunt the children of Isreal as well as David who slew him. Clear your head.

Bread and butter Christian, your insults are uncalled for because you did not create me, you all are talking theory without any practical experience to back it up, you need to visit prayer city often and go and see your church members and pastors manifesting during deliverance, because you are lucky to have a life that is relatively easy doesn't mean everyone has to be like you, go on prayer mountains all over Nigeria and see people whose life have been caged by the devil even though they are tongue talking and full of faith, faith brought them there because they could have gone to herbalist, some are already mad and they were men of God, many of you cannot even endure half of what I went through before abandoning the search for God, I have said it that I'm not writing to discredit Christianity because I was actively involved and experienced the power of God but there are loopholes the devil is using there and I said polytheism is one of them, making the creature equal to the creator and giving God's glory to another, any reasonable person who goes through my write up carefully will realise all my analysis tally if you think about it, The issue of Trinity is not even anywhere in the Bible, it was started by Tertullian at the close of the second century and it originated from paganism, hundreds of years after the last Bible script was written and all the apostles gone, Google is your friend, I am a thinker, analytical to the core and I still maintain that one of the reason for the move of God in rccg is because of that name even if they don't know it, when Jesus said he was one with the father he didn't mean he could be replaced with God and he made it abundantly clear before he left, he even said only God is good and they should not call him good, I started experiencing the move and power of God immediately I entered Islam as opposed to 20yrs of rigorous faithful service in Christianity and all I have to show are death and destruction, I'm sure I know the Bible more than all of you here and I'm still a Bible student because God sent it,

2 Likes

Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by vannessa7(f): 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
analice107:

Religion is not by compulsion, but Muslims are killing people everywhere on earth for not accept Allah as God.

Really?

Let me ask you sister. How did you manage to be a Christian for 20yrs without the Holy Spirit? because, you said you were not sanctified as a Christian because you were demons possessed.

The Holy Spirit gets sealed with our spirits at redemption.
The Holy Spirit is the Sanctifier. No other person can Sanctify you. Sanctification is like cleaning the house for a new occupant to come in.
Without Him, you wouldn't even be able to believe in Jesus. How did you manage without Him pls?

Ephesians:1:13
In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Were you redeemed? Can you buy a house and your former landlords still lots over you?

This your story eh? There are too many holes.

I used to ask myself the same question then but now I know the answer, it's because anytime you worship the creature instead of the creator and give the glory that belongs to God Almighty who lives forever and ever to another you are breaking the first commandment, and it attracts a curse, and the devil knows all these rules and regulations and he knows he has a right to steal, kill and destroy the person because it's idolatry, God is not a man that He should lie neither is He a son of man that He should repent, if His word are not being fulfilled in one's life consistently then then God had not heard that person, He will not share His glory ,As per the Boko Haram I already addressed that earlier and I want to point out that they are killing Muslim s too, they are not following Islam but they are the corrupted ones who bear Muslim name but will not observe Islamic injunctions,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / "Why Nigerians Have Not Revolted Against Buhari" - Rev Eragbai, General Overseer / Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.