Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? (84032 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 31, 2020
Afam4eva:
Every sane human being should reject deeper life weddings. Even though i never wedded there, i experienced a lot of deeper life weddings as a guest. From the uninspiring printing gown worn by the gown to the nwa teacher tailored suit coat worn by the groom and the fact that food is never enough. The most annoying thing is that after the church wedding you all the guests have to match begind the couple and singing this song...

I'm gong to meet the lord
Where he goeth, i will go
Where he liveth, i will live
His people shall be mine
bla bla bla
Lmao. Remembered reading this years ago
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Luckydubby7(m): 4:49am On Oct 06, 2020
Good morning
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by PervertProphet: 6:33am On Nov 09, 2020
An2elect2:
I don't blame you.
By God's grace I would open a thread and explain how deeper life encourages sin and discourages holy living contrary to popular opinion

Please, I am looking forward to this thread of yours. Can you notify me when this thread of yours will be up because I myself noticed that a lot of deeper life females in marriages are kinda rigid.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by PervertProphet: 6:37am On Nov 09, 2020
tosyne2much:
But one thing that comes as a surprise to me is that they're usually very quiet people but wicked outwardly. They don't care if your life is destroyed just because they want to go to heaven alone.

Imagine, a scenario when someone is celebrating his birthday in the villa and everyone was offered meal, cake and soft drinks, only a deeper life member will reject it with a ridiculous excuse. I mean why are they like this because I believe only wicked people exhibit such attitude?

Please don't tell me only few of them are like that because I have had an encounter with many of them and I know what I'm talking about

Don't you think there's something really wrong with that church?

I am no Deeper life but what you wrote is utter B.S. Even the cult group, Jehovah Witnesses don't join in celebrating birthdays and I don't see them getting criticised for that. People have a choice to reject or accept a thing based on their belief. Just move on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! / ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.