Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,289 members, 7,839,430 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) (47502 Views)

Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos / Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) / Wike Plays Table Tennis With Rivers House Of Assembly Members In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
raphemmanuel:
Election is around the corner, the are now remembering the masses, if the enter their the will forget the masses.

All this are just to win the heart of the masses, the will fool those the can.
So wise-up because we are the ones to suffer it when reverse is the case.
Fayose has been like that since 2003, not election sh1t

1 Like

Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by Dee60: 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
He is not probably not concerned that his spectators are not in school at this time!
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by Horo(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Why is he wearing the house cloth he so much hate
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by Dkfpaul(m): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
pls i need anyone to help me through on how i can post a topic/thread on nairaland....with simple steps.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
Daboomb:

You know, some people are called SIMPLETONS because they cant reason, think, infer or project beyond the SIMPLE THINGS OF LIFE (Eat, Drink, Play, Phuck and Sleep grin grin ).

A State Governor is not supposed to be a simpleton.

He carries on his shoulder, the development, aspirations and progress of millions of indigenes.

If you think being aState Governor is about eating roasted plantain on the roadside, playing roadside table tennis, plating woman's heair on the roadside, eating Ponmo or beans on the roadside, then you are a simpleton!

Because all the above cannot transform the economy of his state from a rural one, to a modern, prosperous one!.
It cannot generate IGR needed for further development!!.
It cannot attract investment to a State!!
!

Today, Kano state...bla bla bla
it will do you good to channel ur energy to something thats more productive

1 Like

Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by cydophobia(m): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
This one na governor?
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by tobsvent: 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew that is what FAYOSE is good at, but to provide good infrastructural development in Ekiti State is a problem undecided
Are you an agent of darkness?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
Dee60:

He is not probably not concerned that his spectators are not in school at this time!
always read b4 u comment, who dey go skul on Sunday? The news states that the event happened on Sunday 24th September. Go back to page 0 for confirmation

1 Like

Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by Daboomb: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
Joseunlimited:
grin Please show me any of the Governor's in Nigeria today who is so close to his people like this my amiable Governor. ..if you like say anything about him, the people of the State loves him...this is what we also expect from political office holder not for them to turn semi-god that no one can reach or talk to.....this is the democracy we want and this is the kind gesture we need from all....

Your ignorance is simply endearing! grin grin

Look at the Walls of that building (cream color).
Can you not see the reflection of the "day-time' sun on it.
Look at the building itself, can you not see poverty written all over it?
Look at those young guys laughing their lives away in daytime, can they not be productive (selling, schooling, farming or just doing something productive and economical?)

What do you think happens to able-bodied men, if they spend their "day-time" loitering around and idling-away while "enjoying an amiable Governor"?
Where is the hustle to survive, when Fayose finally leaves them for Dubai, with his babe and their Treasury completely looted dry? shocked shocked grin

If you need entertainment, by all means, employ a CLOWN.
if you want to learn or enjoy table tennis, by all means, please employ a TENNIS COACH
If it is how to eat you want to learn, employ a Glutton to show you how
X
But if what you want is development, progress, improved infrastructure, prosperity and a bright future, please employ a Governor like Fashola who doesnot spend all his time eating at roadside or playingtable tennis but focuses on Gioverning like a technocrat, motivating the populace to be enterpeneural, make more money and by so doing , generate more IGR for the Govt to further develop the state.

This sort of "POPULISM" that Fayose has spent the last eight years doing, has not brought any PROSPERITY to Ekiti State and its inhabitants.
He is a Governor for God's sake, ......not Tennis Coach or a Clown or even a Thug!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
cydophobia:
This one na governor?
Yes, Mr Abass my Yoruba Muslim brother

1 Like

Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by Daboomb: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
it will do you good to channel ur energy to something thats more productive

Your one-liner shows you are one of those YOOTS clapping and laughing while a Governor plays table tennis or chops Ponmo.
Suegbe, na Pako. undecided undecided

IPOB Piglet. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
Daboomb:

Your ignorance is simply endearing! grin grin

Look at the Walls of that building (cream color).
Can you not see the reflection of the "day-time' sun on it.
Look at the building itself, can you not see poverty written all over it?
Look at those young guys laughing their lives away in daytime, can they not be productive (selling, schooling, farming or just doing something productive and economical?)

[b]What do you think happens to able-bodied men, if they spend their "day-time" loitering around and idling-away while "enjoying an amiable Governor"?
Where is the hustle to survive, when Fayose finally leaves them for Dubai, with his babe and their Treasury completely looted dry? shocked shocked grin

[color=#990000]If you need entertainment, by all means, employ a CLOWN.
if you want to learn or enjoy table tennis, by all means, please employ a TENNIS COACH
your hatred for Fayose no let u see sey d even happened for Sunday! beta luk 4 ways 2 beta ur life first

1 Like

Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
Daboomb:

Your one-liner shows you are one of those YOOTS clapping and laughing while a Governor plays table tennis or chops Ponmo.
Suegbe, na Pako. undecided undecided

IPOB Piglet. grin grin grin
Never bother yaself to tell me that APC asslickers are filled with bitterness. to ba wu e, gba 'ju mo bi aye re se maa te siwaju tabi ki o ma korira eni ti Olorun ti bukun fun.
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by nairanaira12: 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
soberdrunk:
Election is here again, now he wants their votes once more........

Fayose isn't one of those politicians that wait till election time to relate with the masses
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by Tex42(m): 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
soberdrunk:
His social and friendly disposition is as old as his tenure bro, this has nothing to do with election.
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by pafisayo(m): 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
Peterosky:
I don't know how much this man has developed Ekiti State since he took over the mantle of leadership,but I will not be too fast to judge him whether he is doing well as a governor in terms of development or not since I don't know what he collects monthly as allocation as well as the size of the internally generated revenue of the state. But if you ask me, i will tell you that from my assessment of him, he is the governor of the people by the people and for the people. This man is simply down to earth, a grass rooter and simple in nature. Always identifying with the common man on the street unlike his counterparts. If I become a public figure, my ernest prayer is for God to make me appear as simple and accessible as Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State. I love you sir.

I work in Ekiti... To be honest E plays his politics pretty well and when a man plays a too well politics it's basically a deliciously Squared scam, diplomacy is something he does not sit well with also.
So you have a simple politics Maradona who can't be diplomatic when needs be, it's always a do or die affair for him
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by SirLakes: 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
How Will this better the lives of Ekiti people.

Yeye! Ise o ka lowo

Radarada, jati jati, yanmayanma
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by megastarjec(m): 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
soberdrunk:

you missed it dear. He doesn't do because of their votes. That's his kind of person. I'm not from Ekiti but I served there and I was there during election too. I know what I was told. That's his kind of person
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nostradamu:

Lmaooooo! Bwahahahaha! Odee ni e, walai. grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by yarimo(m): 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
No I am caretaker of darkness
tobsvent:
Are you an agent of darkness?
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by Yomzzyblog: 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by molekoole(m): 12:01am On Sep 26, 2017
dumie:
This is what he does best
The Show man
Wow, dummie? lipsrsealed
I don't like ur username jhor undecided
Cos u fine nah
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by JoshMedia: 12:31am On Sep 26, 2017
soberdrunk:
Even while election wasn't near, that was how he behaves.

I sabi that place Ooh
Infact I saw the Table the last time I drove through that side

1 Like

Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by JoshMedia: 12:33am On Sep 26, 2017
Oshoko:
dats my dad.
nice wan dad
Are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by Genbui(m): 1:38am On Sep 26, 2017
Nice one
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 3:13am On Sep 26, 2017
Demmzy15:
Namadi Kanu is a terrorist, we Yoruba Muslims shall root him out from wherever he seeks refuge!

In other news, I saw an Hausa Albino today grin grin
I can see red mud and brown zinc
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by Chikpat(m): 3:26am On Sep 26, 2017
Fayose z gud!

He can b Gov f Ekiti, President of Oduduwa Republic but never will he be president f Nigeria
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 3:56am On Sep 26, 2017
[s]
Demmzy15:
Namadi Kanu is a terrorist, we Yoruba Muslims shall root him out from wherever he seeks refuge!

In other news, I saw an Hausa Albino today grin grin
[/s]

Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Oduduwa
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 4:04am On Sep 26, 2017
I believe after his ping pong game, he is going to replace that table with a proper one
Re: Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) by seunfape(m): 4:49am On Sep 26, 2017
Governor of the street by the street and from the street .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian / Presidency Orders Withdrawal Of Security Personnel From Politicians / Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.