Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) (9244 Views)

Weight Loss Journey. Before And After* Pics / [pictures] The Food I Eat For Body Building / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Chigirl042(f): 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
Homeboiy:
See you
Ur body no reach mine half
Dats unn stadium rite??
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
This is great

I wish I could do this

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by enshi(m): 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
[quote author=Homeboiy post=60831667]

Since 2yrs I never enter gym

I even de Shame to pull cloth in public cos people go de shout . bros ur muscle too much

[/quot

One needs to build extra muscles so as to leveraged on them for days when he won't be gyming
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by enshi(m): 11:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
sunshineG:
This is great

I wish I could do this

The wish is all you need ... Sundays evening are cool that's if you are a busy type
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
enshi:

The wish is all you need ... Sundays evening are cool that's if you are a busy type
but do you go to the gym or you just do press up
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Op, d last pix, cn u pls turn around? Am nt in a hurry, I wl patiently wait 4 d upload cheesy cheesy

lol.. u wan se Python Sleep abi
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by enshi(m): 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
sunshineG:
but do you go to the gym or you just do press up

Gymed every Sunday until in had the calves ... Now I only. Press up daily but would gym occasionally

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by enshi(m): 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
sunshineR:
Nice one bruv

just push ups or you actually visited the gym often?

Use to do push ups for sometime but work and other shiiiii made me stop...............and now i've got a near broken arm so body building is way outter the question but i'd like to go back to when i recover though

Often than not, exercises heal broken joints faster and more effective than any other therapy... Spoke from experience

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
enshi:

Gymed every Sunday until in had the calves ... Now I only. Press up daily but would gym occasionally
thanks bro
I seriously need to do this
I am a tall skinny guy, I need to do it so I don't start bending in the near future
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by enshi(m): 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
sunshineG:
thanks bro
I am a tall skinny guy, I need to do it so I don't start bending in the near future

I can only say you not making the best use of that height by not gyming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
If i talk now dem go say I dey badbelle. Make I just keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by enshi(m): 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:

Oga talk .... Seun no know ur house address
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
sunshineG:
thanks bro

How tall in feet are you?
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

How tall in feet are you?
6 feet 9
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
sunshineG:
6 feet 9

You're kidding right. Tell me you're kidding embarassed
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
enshi:

Oga talk .... Seun no know ur house address
Lol. I like your hard work. But I feel there's something you're not doing right. The upper part seem to be building more than the lower. Just an observation

Note I'm a fat boy
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

You're kidding right. Tell me you're kidding embarassed
no my bro
I am really that tall, but why did you ask?
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
sunshineG:
no my bro
I am really that tall, but why did you ask?

Just want to know.

You got your height from Dad or mom?
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Just want to know.

You got your height from Dad or mom?
ok bro
No p

Both are tall, but not as tall as me
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by enshi(m): 11:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Lol. I like your hard work. But I feel there's something you're not doing right. The upper part seem to be building more than the lower. Just an observation

Note I'm a fat boy

Noted .... With thanks
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
enshi:

Noted .... With thanks
Jah bless bro

I also hope to be back in gym soon

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
enshi:

Often than not, exercises heal broken joints faster and more effective than any other therapy... Spoke from experience

experience you say?
I'm pretty sure that "experience" didnt involve a near broken arm cos i currently cant put this arm to good use talk more or less doing push ups or other excercises

would start gyming and doing push ups again once i recover fully

thanks anyways man
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
sunshineG:
ok bro
No p

Both are tall, but not as tall as me

shocked I just can't imagine the length of your bed.
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by enshi(m): 12:00am On Sep 26, 2017
thepussyhunter:

experience you say?
I'm pretty sure that "experience" didnt involve a near broken arm cos i currently cant put this arm to good use talk more or less doing push ups or other excercises

would start gyming and doing push ups again once i recover fully

thanks anyways man

If you really want it to be as effective as it used to be after it heals then you need to exercise it while it does

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 26, 2017
enshi:

If you really want it to be as effective as it used to be after it heals then you need to exercise it while it does

oh i see

well thanks again bruv.........would do some exercises once its begining to heal proper smiley
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 26, 2017
So you are one of the phyton Dance people, isorite
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by bukas15(m): 6:11am On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=enshi post=60832018][/quote]how many press up do u tink i should start with daily??
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 26, 2017
Look at this fat thing oh... smh 26.77 tines undecided
Jacksparr0w1207:
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Jack 0 jack cheesy, you know that I know that we know that you know that ain't ever gonno fly grin grin grin
Jacksparr0w1207:
Jah bless bro

I also hope to be back in gym soon
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Goldmaxx(f): 6:54am On Sep 26, 2017
Homeboiy:

U get sharp eye oo
Girls plenty for there @unn stadium
which dept........i am skuling dere too
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Goldmaxx(f): 7:01am On Sep 26, 2017
Homeboiy:

U get sharp eye oo
Girls plenty for there @unn stadium
which dept u dey.......na my alma mater
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 26, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

shocked I just can't imagine the length of your bed.

that is problem bro...plus when travel long distance in a bus

Morning boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“woke Up Hot” – Lady Tweeted, Then This Happened In Her DM (phtotos) / How Do You Serenade Your Lover? / ................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.