Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) (9245 Views)

Weight Loss Journey. Before And After* Pics / [pictures] The Food I Eat For Body Building / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Freeman50(m): 7:16am On Sep 26, 2017
enshi:

Cos I am just on panties I couldn't put a full view of the pic

But cutting it half this is me ... Ma real faze
Papi, can't you see the handwriting on the wall. The young lady wants to see if you gat it large down there..... she wasn't joking.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Freeman50(m): 7:24am On Sep 26, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Op, d last pix, cn u pls turn around? Am nt in a hurry, I wl patiently wait 4 d upload cheesy cheesy
Young lady, you wanna see if he gat it huge down there eh.

Sorry for bursting your bubbles.
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 26, 2017
Ok, will 50 press-up everyday be able to build muscles like that. I can do UpTo 30 but will try reach that number.
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Homeboiy: 7:49am On Sep 26, 2017
Chigirl042:
Dats unn stadium rite??

Yes its like ur familiar with unn
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Homeboiy: 7:50am On Sep 26, 2017
Goldmaxx:
which dept........i am skuling dere too

Born n grew up there

Am schooling in Uniben
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 26, 2017
sunshineG:
that is problem bro...plus when travel long distance in a bus

Morning boss

That long distance travelling stuff... I feel it too.

Blood just stops flowing my the legs and when it happens I can't feel them anymore.

I think it has something to do with the elevation of your legs... The inclined postion the leg assumes causes blood flow to stop at the buttock and since the buttocks can't pump blood like the heart, the leg gets insufficient or no blood at all

It's adviced to always sit at the front of the vehicle.

Good morning. How was your night?
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 26, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

That long distance travelling stuff... I feel it too.

Blood just stops flowing my the legs and when it happens I can't feel them anymore.

I think it has something to do with the elevation of your legs... The inclined postion the leg assumes causes blood flow to stop at the buttock and since the buttocks can't pump blood like the heart, the leg gets insufficient or no blood at all

It's adviced to always sit at the front of the vehicle.

Good morning. How was your night?
my night was good bro,Youts?

Good analysis, so I guess you are just aa tall as me?
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Goldmaxx(f): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2017
Homeboiy:

Born n grew up there
Am schooling in Uniben
ok
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by columbus007(m): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
so we should use your pack to drink tea or what undecided
Lol cheesy
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2017
ihimiray:
I so much envy u body... Wish I had the determination to try too... Plus u look like one of my cousin in ekpoma
no try am oo. No poverty dey make this guy gym na poverty dey make people gym unless u in the military or fitness instructor
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2017
sunshineR:
Nice one bruv

just push ups or you actually visited the gym often?

Use to do push ups for sometime but work and other shiiiii made me stop...............and now i've got a near broken arm so body building is way outter the question but i'd like to go back to when i recover though
work and other things u no lie. Na poverty dey make person gym oo.. And joblessness oo. I was once like that until I started seeing money. That when I noticed 6 packs can't keep food on your table. Now if I want to work out I buy protein shakes of 10k each. And do some boxing at home.
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 26, 2017
sunshineG:
my night was good bro,Youts?

Good analysis, so I guess you are just aa tall as me?

Not as tall but tall. What sport do you play?
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by keenn: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2017
enshi:

There is but just one body builder amongst you... Dude on trousers

you took it from my mouth

the picture is an embarrassment to the world of bodybuilding, in fact the trouser could pass for a builder is only a small fish in the world of this beautiful exoteric sport

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by keenn: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2017
enshi:

There is but just one body builder amongst you... Dude on trousers

you took it from my mouth

the picture is an embarrassment to the world of bodybuilding, in fact the trouser guy that pass for a builder is only a small fish in the world ocean of this beautiful exoteric sport
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by keenn: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2017
Marcelo290:
Consistency is the key, mehn...i started my own, stopped after one month, started again and stopped after two months, up till now I'm still resting, e no easy bro cheesy grin but at least I still try to press up every morning...kudos!

it is better not to have tasted the beauty of your body strength, fitness and symmetry through bodybuilding and stop

nevertheless, u can still keep up.

the iron is your faithful friend, it will always be there for u when u need it.
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by ihimiray(m): 11:30am On Sep 26, 2017
CHESTER48:
work and other things u no lie. Na poverty dey make person gym oo.. And joblessness oo. I was once like that until I started seeing money. That when I noticed 6 packs can't keep food on your table. Now if I want to work out I buy protein shakes of 10k each. And do some boxing at home.
but how effective is the protein shake... And hope it doesn't have side effect
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Not as tall but tall. What sport do you play?
I am lazy when it comes to sport, but I use be a goal keeper in my secondary school day

I participated in long jump and triple jump as well
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by keenn: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2017
enshi:
Hi guys,
I must have you know that a body builder's encouragement/criticism comes from what people comment on him.
Below are pics of me before body building engagement and after two years of building already.
Please feel free to say ur view as I would gladly rely on it for possible improvement/disengagement. Cheers.

I know the thighs and legs are the most difficult body part to work on.

your legs ain't that bad, but cab be improved.

my advice, start first with the lower body when u are gyming
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 26, 2017
fat boy! grin grin grin grin this one likes to eat lipsrsealed
Jacksparr0w1207:
Lol. I like your hard work. But I feel there's something you're not doing right. The upper part seem to be building more than the lower. Just an observation

Note I'm a fat boy
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 26, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
fat boy! grin grin grin grin this one likes to eat lipsrsealed
I know I'm fat. Stop body shaming cry cry cry

Don't you have homework to do? Dracula
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
sunshineG:
I am lazy when it comes to sport, but I use be a goal keeper in my secondary school day

I participated in long jump and triple jump as well

That's really good but you gotta put your height to good use in a way that strengthens your bones. Trust me, you don't wanna get old having a weak bone.

You could develop an interest in basketball. It will really help you and also, gain some mass too by lifting/benching weights. It helps too
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by tosyne2much(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
What a transformation!

Keep it up bro
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by AyamConfidence(m): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
Marcelo290:
Consistency is the key, mehn...i started my own, stopped after one month, started again and stopped after two months, up till now I'm still resting, e no easy bro cheesy grin but at least I still try to press up every morning...kudos!
I've been resting for 86 days now... The app keeps reminding me but I dey ignore... E no easy ooo
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

That's really good but you gotta put your height to good use in a way that strengthens your bones. Trust me, you don't wanna get old having a weak bone.

You could develop an interest in basketball. It will really help you and also, gain some mass too by lifting/benching weights. It helps too
yes
I think I will love to start playing basketball
I played it a little in my secondary school days, but I was horrible at it

Regarding the gym thing, I really want to get started soon, but what sport do you do?

How tall her you in feet?
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Marcelo290(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
keenn:

it is better not to have tasted the beauty of your body strength, fitness and symmetry through bodybuilding and stop

nevertheless, u can still keep up.

the iron is your faithful friend, it will always be there for u when u need it.
You are right bro, would kick start again soon.
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Marcelo290(m): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
AyamConfidence:
I've been resting for 86 days now... The app keeps reminding me but I dey ignore... E no easy ooo
grin grin grin. Baba e no easy atall
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by AyamConfidence(m): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
Marcelo290:
grin grin grin. Baba e no easy atall
all my packs don turn water

I go build sha...when I have the motivation right

Stay blessed bro... Respect
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by Marcelo290(m): 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
CHESTER48:
no try am oo. No poverty dey make this guy gym na poverty dey make people gym unless u in the military or fitness instructor
Bro you are totally wrong, so people like P square, Flavour, etc are also poor? were I go to gym sometimes, you would see many established guys who also come there, being fit has nothing to do with poverty, it's just the urge to be fit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by nelson7777: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
CHESTER48:

only if u cud come to my gym n c d kind of rich men n women dat comes there u will change ur mindset, there is anoda gym opposite my estate they charge 25k per month, u still think d sports is 4 poor people?? This lifting gloves was a gift 4rm a member who just came 4rm bk 4rm china, where he wnt to buy goods....

bros if u like buy 200 protein shakes, if u r not working out ur protein shake will only mk u look bloated n fat,,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by enshi(m): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
nelson7777:

only if u cud come to my gym n c d kind of rich men n women dat comes there u will change ur mindset, there is anoda gym opposite my estate they charge 25k per month, u still think d sports is 4 poor people?? This lifting gloves was a gift 4rm a member who just came 4rm bk 4rm china, where he wnt to buy goods....

bros if u like buy 200 protein shakes, if u r not working out ur protein shake will only mk u look bloated n fat,,

Well said
Re: Before And After Pics Of My Body Building ( Two Years And Counting ) by hahn(m): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
Homeboiy:
See you

Ur body no reach mine half

See thin legs everywhere undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“woke Up Hot” – Lady Tweeted, Then This Happened In Her DM (phtotos) / How Do You Serenade Your Lover? / ................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.