Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,297 members, 7,850,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? (2032 Views)

Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

O fe fi ogo Aiye e shey trade by barter fun motor ati shop . shocked cheesy grin

O need itusile tongue
Pankere Emi Mimo meje lo ma need.Pelu seven holy white candles ati annointing oil,o ti pari.grincheesygrincheesy
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by makydebbie(f): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
I yaff die.gringringrincheesygrincheesy

1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2017
sekxy:

hahahha,,the thing tire me ooo,,if you have any 90 year aunty that's looking for a sugar baby,,kindly pm the boy oo
I no get o,maybe Oyindidi or Horlohlah may have.gringrin
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
hahahahacheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Blackhawk01: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
Pankere Emi Mimo meje lo ma need.Pelu seven holy white candles ati annointing oil,o ti pari.grincheesygrincheesy

makydebbie:
Na sugarmummy fit do that one, we still dey hustle. grin grin grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin

You guys are crazie. Oya leave Smardray alone, ,na my Ibadan brother. wink
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by makydebbie(f): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

You guys are crazie. Oya leave Smadray alone, ,na my Ibadan brother. wink
I love his dreams. grin
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

You guys are crazie. Oya leave Smardray alone, ,na my Ibadan brother. wink
I just wan epp his ministry.grin
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 26, 2017
what i love in a lady are:

1. Decent, Loving/Lovely and Godly Character.
2. Hair.
(I so much love it).
3. A lady with a good fashion sense.
4. Neatness and beauty
5. Cute face and soft voice.
6. A good cook.
7. and of course nice curves.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by IamSINZ(m): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2017
Just have Wide hips and a good sense of humor. I'll be your scapegoat grin

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by senatrpaichulo(m): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
Drnice:
What do you love most about the opposite sex?

My answer: I'm male. I love mostly her "Neatiness and Soft Voice."
Please keep yours coming so we can learn!!!
no female is saying big dick now, when someone now says it, they will start lambasting the person out of pretence. kwantinu
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
4 ladies ( makydebbie tgoddess sekxy blackhawk01) Came Here To Finish the destiny of One Guy with mockery... You All Need Help! Check My Signature. Thank Me Later
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
gabinogem:
Her flat tummy & smooth straight legs cool
Guess what? I got both, I can cat walk too.

Hallelujah somebori. Hahahahahah.

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
I like them neat with a well trimmed beard vis-à-vis a not so bushy chest.
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Drnice: 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
odaniel1:
Curves......i am a fan of Gradients (mathematicians will understand)...lol
Linear or Quadratic type?
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by gabinogem(m): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sabrina18:
Guess what? I got both, I can cat walk too.

Hallelujah somebori. Hahahahahah.
wow! That's cute smiley...Can I take a peek wink
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Horlohlah: 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
Lol I have o. Makydebbie come, they are looking for you.
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
Horlohlah:
Lol I have o. Makydebie come, they are looking for you.
Hahaha,she's coming for you.grincheesygrincheesytonguetongue
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Horlohlah: 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
Hahaha,she's coming for you.grincheesygrincheesytonguetongue
she will meet me here grin
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by makydebbie(f): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
Horlohlah:
Lol I have o. Makydebbi come, they are looking for you.
Lola you don mad finish. grin grin
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Horlohlah: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Lola you don mad finish. grin grin
Sugar mummy grin grin
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by makydebbie(f): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
Horlohlah:
Sugar mummy grin grin
I'm not sugar mummy joor I no get money and I never old. grin grin
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
gabinogem:
wow! That's cute smiley...Can I take a peek wink
Hahahahahah.
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Horlohlah: 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm not sugar mummy joor I no get money and I never old. grin grin
okay, don't worry he Wil manage 89 tongue

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by makydebbie(f): 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
Horlohlah:
89 is too young for him. grin grin grin
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Michaelchase(m): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ll
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Michaelchase(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
Horlohlah:
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by Horlohlah: 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
89 is too young for him. grin grin grin
Shebi it's sugar Grandma he's looking for
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by makydebbie(f): 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
Horlohlah:
Shebi it's sugar Grandma he's looking for
Na mummy no be grandma. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by durubennie(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
Supersuave2:
boobs, ass, neatness, good sense of humor, conversationalist, moderateness,... I can go on and on
You are really a man
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by durubennie(m): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Curvy body ..
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by uyisteven(m): 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
Drnice:
What do you love most about the opposite sex?

My answer: I'm male. I love mostly her "Neatiness and Soft Voice."
Please keep yours coming so we can learn!!!

Personality... Let me rephrase please...
A kick-ass Personality...
I devour personality like a Vampire who hasn't tasted Blood in ages..
Re: Question Of The Day: What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Sex? by uyisteven(m): 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Leaked Nude Photos Of His Wife Cheating (+18) / Ladies.. Tomorrow Is International *no Bra Day* / 5 Best Ways To Reply 'I Love You' When Someone You Don't Love Tells You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.