Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Internet Love: How Real? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Internet Love: How Real? (1318 Views)

Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You / A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. / Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? (2) (3) (4)

Internet Love: How Real? by KOYO(f): 2:52am On Feb 17, 2007
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]Has anyone fallen in love or dated on the internet? can one really find true love on the net? how far can such relationship go, beyond the net, in real life situation? Does it start and end on line? LETS TALK ABOUT THIS AND SHARE EXPERIENCES.
Re: Internet Love: How Real? by iice(f): 5:04am On Feb 17, 2007
Not my style, but it has worked for others.
Re: Internet Love: How Real? by tafari(m): 5:10am On Feb 17, 2007
well, it has worked for me. so it could work for others.
just open your eyes and mind. There are lots of good gals and guys on the net. so also the bad ones.
Re: Internet Love: How Real? by KOYO(f): 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2007
@ iice

if u know anybody it has worked for. why not share with us.
Re: Internet Love: How Real? by KOYO(f): 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2007
@ tafari,

would u love to share ur experience with us?
Re: Internet Love: How Real? by niceuzor: 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2007
@topic
what internet Love All about,Love is a words on its own

i don't think there is anytin Call Internet Love?

Hope u get that clear
Re: Internet Love: How Real? by tafari(m): 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2007
KOYO:

@ tafari,

would u love to share your experience with us?

We met online ( not thru NAIRALAND). Later we met offline. She is close to what i wanted in a woman.
We are happily married now.
Re: Internet Love: How Real? by mclarry(m): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2007
Koyo, iice, I've got hte same doubt. I've never made it on the net so wassup?
Re: Internet Love: How Real? by mclarry(m): 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2007
do people really find who they want online, iice have u gotten any experince?
Re: Internet Love: How Real? by iice(f): 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2007
Nah, i know people who have met online, sometimes the relationship turns into something better, sometimes it does not. But no i don't do online dating or Internet love as the topic says
Re: Internet Love: How Real? by KOYO(f): 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2007
@niceuzo,

i dont get anything, online dating or internet love, pick what u understand and leave the rest. thanks.

so if u date online, it doesnt have anthing to with love and it isnt happening on the net?
Re: Internet Love: How Real? by KOYO(f): 11:46pm On Feb 17, 2007
@ tafari,

ahhh, am so excited aboit ur experience, so it does really work out then, thanks for sharing this wonderful love story with us.

@ mclarry, learn from tafari.
Re: Internet Love: How Real? by Macgreat(m): 5:51am On Feb 18, 2007
No! no! no! not another internet relationshit undecided
Re: Internet Love: How Real? by JustGood(m): 9:59am On Feb 18, 2007
make una talk anybody wey e don work for. no be the ones wey just start o. The one wey don stay together for long time.
Re: Internet Love: How Real? by KOYO(f): 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2007
@ justgood
check out TAFARI, it worked for him and he is happily married now, u may also be lucky someday.
Re: Internet Love: How Real? by kaylala(m): 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2007
What goes around comes around.
Re: Internet Love: How Real? by Macgreat(m): 2:26am On Feb 19, 2007
What goes around will soon spin off proportion grin
Re: Internet Love: How Real? by uspry1(f): 3:34am On Feb 19, 2007
10 years ago I used internet dating service with 2 weeks free trial period, read the profile that find fitting my criteria of dating, chatting a person to get know each other, then go out in a public place such as shopping mall/coffee shop/ or bookstore parlor to see if we are same page or not.

If not, then eliminate/refuse 2nd dating, to find another guy/profile, go thru same steps all over again. I did find right mate that lasted 3 years relationship, three times. (i mean 3 times broke up after 3 years)

AFter third times, I terminated online dating service, not worth to thru.

Some are successful, some are failed. It is up to you to think it is good idea or not!
Re: Internet Love: How Real? by JustGood(m): 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2007
tafari will soon be found out.

My people, do not be decieved. Dont let people who have failed in their lives beguile you through the internet o.
they like to tell us that it's good and that you can find love anywhere and blah blah blah but if person no get problem, he go fit get woman for real life. why all the women wey sabi the man no want marry am? why all the boys wey sabi the babe no dey good enough for her to marry? or why none of dem want marry her?

my brother make you no follow book o; look am and go your way
Re: Internet Love: How Real? by KOYO(f): 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2007
@ justgood,

some people are too busy to go out and meet people due to work or business. this could be one of the reasons anyone would want to date online since you dont have the time to look around, i dont really think its because the man or woman have a problem that they are trying to hide. there could also be honest and sincere people online.
Re: Internet Love: How Real? by kaylala(m): 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2007

What Do Ladies Really Want In A Relationship / I Married Eiffel Tower / Door Banging Ex