Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced (49195 Views)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by Kolababe: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2017
According to H-Metro, a member of the Zimbabwe National Army knelt down begging for mercy from a hooker after stealing her money and cellphone in St Mary’s, Chitungwiza on Friday.

Ernest Taderera, 28, of Glen View was reported to have hooked up with the lady of the night only identified as Marble for a ‘quickie’ at her lodgings.

Taderera is alleged to have snatched Marble’s phone and stole the money he had paid to quench his sexual appetite and took to his heels forcing the latter to run after him naked around midnight.

Marble could not be out done in the marathon and Taderera found refuge at a house in Zengeza where he received instant justice from residents after they learnt his evil act from Marble.

“Andibira mari yangu nephone mumba mangu musechei,” Marble was heard saying.

In an interview with H-Metro, Marble said Taderera just left her house unnoticed with her belongings and the cat and mice game started.

“I heard the noise of my door from the bathroom where I had gone to ease myself.

“I don’t even know how he managed to open the door since I had locked it, zvekuti hapana anobuda kana kupinda.

“I went to my bedroom where I had left him and that is when I noticed that my phone which I had left on the charger was missing as well as the money that he had given me which was on my table was also missing.

“I chased after him from St Mary’s only to be helped here in Zengeza one.

“I am going to the police station, to file my complaint ndiwo masoja enhema aya anoita basa rekuba uchisvibisa zita remasoja,” she said.

Taderera confirmed stealing the money saying he lost the cellphone to one of the residents who meted instant justice during the melee.

I met Marble at Huriyadzo shopping center and we agreed to go to her place that is when I stole her phone and money, asi kutaura chokwadi handizive changa chandibata hama dzangu ndiregerereiwo.

“I had no bus fare to go home since I stay in Glenview so I decided to take some from the money that I had given her.
One of the residents told H-Metro that Taderera jumped over the precast wall and hid in a toilet where he was later found.

“I saw someone jumping over my wall, when I went to check I noticed that there was someone in my toilet.

“That is when I called out not realising that this man was being chased by other people.”

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/zimbabwe-soldier-disgraced-after-sleeping-with-prostitute-unable-to-pay

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by Kolababe: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by Fidelismaria: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2017
I honestly dint read the write up

but blame buhari

hmmm

why I Neva receive email from lalasticlala concerning my FTC pay

anyways I dedicate Dis FTC to all those below me

y'all can do beta next time

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 26, 2017
This one just weak me.To the poster above me,abeg shift lemme faint.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by DanielsParker(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
okay
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by Chibuhealth(f): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
do it to Nigeria soldier and face operation python dance or python crawl

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by fpeter(f): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
This one bad gan
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by MaryKaku007(m): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
Olosho!
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by okerekeikpo: 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
I'm very sure this is a zoo soldier that ran away from sambisa forest, hmmmmmm wisdom will not kill me

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by veacea: 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
This is one weak me abeg no be lie

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by enemyofprogress: 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
Why is Buhari cursing problems all over the world?

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by eddieguru(m): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
I give up

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by dyze(m): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
grin
Soldier that cannot run after sex. Is that one a soldier

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by bobolizim(m): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lol ... Guess , the country's army are not well paid or that he's a chronic thief.
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by veacea: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
Zimbabwe and pervert news be like

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by ceejay80s(m): 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
na prostitute news dey reign for Nairaland today?
even snake news no get mouth today

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by fortunechy(m): 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
chai!!! what a soldier......
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by gurunlocker: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
Please where's the army? I am seeing vigilante up there...

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by project2022(m): 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
Here in divided Nigeria the soldier enjoys free rape and looting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
It's like prostitutes/sex worker is the code word for frontpage now.
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
The kind hunga wey go dey for dat country ehn, see soldier... See Bleep up
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by solpat(m): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
angry
Very shameful
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by dtruth50: 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
Fidelismaria:
I honestly dint read the write up

but blame buhari
even if u caught ur wife cheatin, u wil still blame buhari
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by Franco2017(m): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
shame
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by Pweetyjuddy(f): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
Yeye dey smell..come Nigeria.. Python dance go end for ur head
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by lovingyouhun: 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
Good for him
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by zico530(m): 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
I doubt if this guy is a soldier. If he is, then naija civilian is ten times better than Zimbabwean soldier.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by iluvpomo(m): 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
That's the lowest of low, stealing from a .... grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by ademasta(m): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
Haaaaaa... Oga soja
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by Danny287(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Konji na bastard lol
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by ZeroShenanigan(m): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
This one weak me
Re: Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
Just stopped by to salute our comerade in arms. smiley smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? / Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) / See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.