Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:08 PM

Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details (63052 Views)

"Then Go Get Your Coffin Ready" - Wizkid Replied Dj Kotech Who Tried To Mock Him / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details by epistleNow(m): 6:45am On Sep 27, 2017
martineverest:
instead of him to be by his wife's side after giving birth, he is here fighting his broda...idiots

The Video was said to have been made on May 2016.
Re: Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details by baddosky1: 6:48am On Sep 27, 2017
Paul is actually right though. Shame on Peter! Foolish man allowing a woman to control him. >sad
Re: Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details by Roon9(m): 7:03am On Sep 27, 2017
VickyRotex:

Abeg nothing concern me, concern their matter jere.
I dont wish anyone dead.
Truth or stunt, if 3 "grown ups" don't know how to deal with their Family issues internally, then they don't deserve my attention. So much for immaturity!

True sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details by Peterosky(m): 7:30am On Sep 27, 2017
softwerk:
I pray they also break up with their wives so I can claim my dear Peter for myself cool

I learnt he has a BIG cassava kiss
.Babe you fine no be small. But this your desire for big cassava weak me. Anyway, incase you no get opportunity to swallow the big cassava of Peter in Psquare, my name too na Peter. You can manage my massive cucumber. The ting sweet like craze.
Re: Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details by Peterosky(m): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2017
This dem Psquare matter sef don tire me. Abi na only dem sabi fight?
Re: Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details by Lillpo(m): 7:53am On Sep 27, 2017
Benekruku:
When re we going to have a Tu Pac and Biggy scenario in Nigeria

Cant Peter just kill Paul and Jude should kill Peter
grin grin grin badt boy

1 Like

Re: Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details by nationalnwa(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2017
Abeg.. I get question to ask... What is the motive behind the recording.. Abi Peter wan public sympathy cos I no understand this small children again.. In fact what do I even know.. Make I go okpa-efi place go chop cow leg and agidi
Re: Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details by chimewealth: 8:37am On Sep 27, 2017
haba
Re: Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details by Johnsown1(m): 8:37am On Sep 27, 2017
Damilare5882:
Make e no be sey this guy's do jazz ooo.... And they are kinda facing the repercussion.... I'm still wondering why twins will fight??...
Twins fights, but they easily made up. One of the twins i met in my secondary school days, fights like mad people,they even get themselves naked in the process. But if u try to separate them, they will abandon their fight and face you.
Re: Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details by webngnews: 8:41am On Sep 27, 2017
Money is evil
Re: Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details by BALLOSKI: 8:58am On Sep 27, 2017
Damilare5882:
Make e no be sey this guy's do jazz ooo.... And they are kinda facing the repercussion.... I'm still wondering why twins will fight??...
twins do fight.
Re: Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details by BALLOSKI: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2017
Peter behave like a sissy. He's like someone being guided by a woman.
Re: Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details by abdulmalik3(m): 9:41am On Sep 27, 2017
softwerk:
I pray they also break up with their wives so I can claim my dear Peter for myself cool

what is cassava?
Re: Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details by Damilare5882(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=Johnsown1 post=60870521]
Twins fights, but they easily made up. One of the twins i met in my secondary school days, fights like mad people,they even get themselves naked in the process. But if u try to separate them, they will abandon their fight and face you.[/shuuu shocked]
Re: Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details by walemetro: 10:37am On Sep 27, 2017
softwerk:

Keep pretending its the cassava you want.....olosho....they too like money!!!
Re: Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details by okenwaa(m): 10:43am On Sep 27, 2017
After the don kill dia mama.
Re: Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details by petpin123: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2017
From your words I know you are still a teenager but remember what I am telling you now, I pray you live long enough to get married and someone insult your wife.
Donjazzy12:

Keep quiet please.
Re: Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details by blessingsonflee(f): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2017
Jude is such an overgrown baby. Standing inbetween twins. All these adult babies that call them selves men sha cry
Re: Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details by kpaofame: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2017
Benekruku:

The senior who could have been in best position to iron issues out between his twin brothers is busy taking sides.

And you dont know what peter have said before he started recording....it is easy to judge when you dont know where it hurt... I have 3 brothers and we have had issues growing up and till now, my elder bro can play the victim card very well after starting a fight... and i get furious when am reprimanded when am right....happened severally till mum realized his gimmicks... even the calmest person react when push to the wall.
Re: Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details by shallysgirl: 11:54am On Sep 27, 2017
Devil grin
softwerk:

Re: Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details by 99foxxy(f): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
If only their parent were alive. I pray peace reigns back to your family, it's natural for fights to occur and after which peace sets in. Women should learn to bring families together instead of scattering them. Women are sometimes home wreckers. Peace fall on you.
Re: Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details by Horlar995(m): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
B
Awoo88:

You be mumu oooo. Someone recorded that video and sent it to her. That someone is obviously peter. The problem with those brothers is that peter who is a very stupid fellow bringing bloggers in to their family fight.
u must be as stupid and dumb as she is for quoting me
Re: Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details by Awoo88: 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Horlar995:
B
I must be as stupid and dumb as she is for quoting me
No wonder!!!
Re: Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details by gabbyleo(m): 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
very childish bviour!!
Re: Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details by contactikenna(m): 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
every family has it own share of problems...why are they disturbing us with it.
Re: Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details by Uzosaint(m): 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
This is what women with jujju can cause

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fireboy's Performance At Native Land Concert Ends in Chaos (Photos) / Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! / Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.