Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning (46581 Views)

I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady / Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / If Romancelanders Monikers Are Their Real Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
1 I'll call you
meaning; “I’m not going to call you. Well, I might. Probably not, though.”

2 she's just a friend
meaning; “I’m flattered by your jealousy and I swear I’ve never had sex with her. If I had, we probably wouldn’t still be friends.”

3 It's my fault, I'm sorry
meaning; “We’ve been arguing about thisfor hours and I just can’t take it anymore. Congratulations, you wore me down. Can we have sex now?” grin

4 Can we talk about this later?
meaning; Can you just shut the fvck up and let me concentrate on what I'm doing.

5 "I was just kidding"
meaning; “Oh shiit!!!! I was using humor to express something I believed to be profoundly true, and you saw right through it. This is me backpedaling.”

6 That's not what i mean
meaning; “Oh shiit!!!!! you took that much worse than I thought you would.”

7 I like girls that doesn't wear makeups
meaning; Just don’t paint yourself up like a clown. It takes forever, it smells weird and if I touch you or kiss you, it gets all over me. That doesn’t mean I don’t want you looking your best.”

8 How do you know that guy?
meaning; “Have you had sex with him? Because I’m either threatened by him or think he’s a douche and am worried about your standards.”

9 Can you come over for dinner?
meaning; “Come over to my place so we can have sex.”

10 I'm okay
meaning; “Maybe I’m not really all that okay, but it’s something I’d prefer to deal with on my own. Please stop asking me if I’m okay, because the more times you ask that question, the less okay I actually feel.”

*feel free to add urs wink
keep calm and drink orijin

143 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
I don't av any money on me now maybe later we talk abt it---"wat makes you think I will gv u my hard earned money just like dat. I be ur papa?" angry

213 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by justmag(m): 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
Yeah! This sounds about right.

1 Like

Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by cutieberie1(f): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
i dont quite agree wit no 3

2 Likes

Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by cyprianlah(m): 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
bitter truth...
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
Kinda strange.

I say what I mean and mean what I say.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
cutieberie1:
i dont quite agree wit no 3
Hehehe.... why?
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
Vickydera2:
I don't av any money on me now maybe later we talk abt it---"wat makes you think I will gv u my hard earned money just like dat. I be ur papa?" angry
lolz..... 1000likes for you babe wink

9 Likes

Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by jnrbayano(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
blizard44:
Kinda strange.

I say what I mean and mean what I say.

I wonder why people play hanky-panky at all. Why won't I always say it as it is?
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
jnrbayano:

I wonder why people play hanky-panky at all. Why won't I always say it as it is?

It's quite baffling!
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Enegod(m): 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
Vickydera2:
talking from experience?

1 Like

Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
Enegod:
talking from experience?
seems so grin
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
where are those invaders self
Lala247 pls come with your cohort and invade my thread please cry

1 Like

Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
We will charge u ... Lol wts up Op
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:
We will charge u ... Lol wts up Op
welcome ma'am smiley jez take a look at my beautiful thread 121views with jez 14 comments, isn't that bad cry
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin101:

welcome ma'am smiley jez take a look at my beautiful thread 121views with jez 14 comments, isn't that bad cry

It is lol

Very bad

You saw how we boosted missyclassy from 3 pages to 21 pages.

Lets see wt the topic is about
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:

It is lol

Very bad

You saw how we boosted missyclassy from 3 pages to 21 pages.

Lets see wt the topic is about
As in, i really need mine to be boosted like dat also, jez do anything you like with it grin
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by ejikeme(m): 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
another list?
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hahaha it's Zick19 You still owe us recharge cards grin
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
*I love you

* I love what's under your skirts ( most times)
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Really? shocked no wonder!! lipsrsealed
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dimples192:
Hahaha it's Zick19 You still owe us recharge cards grin
Who is zick19
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
Zick19 where

Dat guy just hides when he sees me
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
Adding to the list @ Op

I dont like u
Meaning : he likes you smiley

1 Like

Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by cherryice(f): 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
Op is zick? Lol

son of a biitchh grin
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:
Zick19 where

Dat guy just hides when he sees me

The op is Zick19 grin trust me
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
cherryice:
Op is zick? Lol

son of a biitchh grin

Like seriously, who is zick19 undecided
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Mhizizzy(f): 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin101:

Who is zick19

One very stubborn romancelander who I tink loves w.e.e.d wink
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dimples192:

The op is Zick19 grin trust me
Whatttttt
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:
Adding to the list @ Op

I dont like u
Meaning : he likes you smiley

Should I contribute?
Op jus apologise lets move on or i take my invaders out of here lol
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
Mhizizzy:

One very stubborn romancelander who I tink loves w.e.e.d wink
And why are these ladies calling me the dude undecided i jez don't get it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Man: "How My Beard Got Me Sugar Mummy In Lagos" / Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.