Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Girls Break Hearts Too - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Break Hearts Too (1044 Views)

After Loosing To Sevilla Man Utd Decides To Break Hearts With New Jersey!!! / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. / Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Break Hearts Too by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lets talk about my friend Segun. Segun decided to give up the player lifestyle and find the right one after he had one crazy talk about settling down with his dad. He started going on several dates, looking for something that is beyond the physical as he puts it. This was such a surprise because a guy like Segun just wants to bang every single girl that he meets. One cool weekend like that Segun came back from a conference in Asaba and started talking about a certain P'Town babe that he just met. See Segun oh, a guy his ex girlfriend calls a dog talking about love, blushing ontop of Whatsapp and composing love sms.

We thought it was a dream till Segun began introducing this babe to everyone he knew, friends, family, pastor even his primary school teacher got to know about her, no big deal, the lady was his family friend. Though we thought that our friend had been bewitched. We joked about organizing prayer sessions for the guy. Segun was spending money on her flight ticket every month, just so that she spends the weekend with him.

Heard one mid-august afternoon that he proposed to the babe, we were happy for him, dude thought that he had escaped the punishment for all the hearts he had broken, probably he didn't know his exes were still swearing for him. Early wednesday morning, I was sharply woken up by loud knocks on my door, it was Mr Segun loverboy sweating like a tap. The guy was fuming, he showed me a facebook message and handed me his phone to read. It was a guy in malaysia telling Segun to leave his wife alone, I went through his profile, seemed like the guy is a don. I scrolled futher down and saw a picture of Segun's fiance with the guy. I am not a bad friend but I felt like bursting into hysterical laughter. It seemed like a maliciously scripted drama.

We finally got to find out she was  double dating the both of them. I was like how do you intend to keep two husbands and your conscience is comfortable with it. Well that's even if she has got one. She was about to marry segun for crying out loud.

So I am sitting opposite this babe who doesn't know I have found out that I am just her side boyfriend whenever her main guy is out of town and she's promising me her entire world.

Truly, women are wonderful......

(written for sauceandsound)
https://www.sauceandsound.com/2017/09/27/girls-break-hearts-too/

Re: Girls Break Hearts Too by uninvited: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
Women are scum

1 Like

Re: Girls Break Hearts Too by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin

Wait ooo...Who do u mean Segun? U mean RoyalBlak007? Hahahhaa..yeaah we all know he is a player & he loves to bang all those BANGABLE babes grin

Re: Girls Break Hearts Too by Blackhawk01: 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lol. Yeah, we do. wink
Re: Girls Break Hearts Too by DarkMagic(m): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
Yh..they do
But me as a guy jes bounce it like no big deal grin
Re: Girls Break Hearts Too by Lagboyinibadan(m): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
uninvited:
Women are scum
Very funny
Re: Girls Break Hearts Too by Khutie: 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
•••Segun never see anything grin ,Every bad boy normally ends up like Segun. Pray mine will be different tongue
∆∆∆
Re: Girls Break Hearts Too by uninvited: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
Khutie:
•••Segun never see anything grin ,Every bad boy normally ends up like Segun. Pray mine will be different tongue
∆∆∆
undecided
Re: Girls Break Hearts Too by Drwolf: 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
this scares me like crazy, but why are women like this?
Re: Girls Break Hearts Too by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
uninvited:
Women are scum
men could be worse most of the time
Re: Girls Break Hearts Too by Lagboyinibadan(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
sauceandsound:

No argument
Re: Girls Break Hearts Too by RoyalBlak007: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Wait ooo...Who do u mean Segun? U mean RoyalBlak007? Hahahhaa..yeaah we all know he is a player & he loves to bang all those BANGABLE babes grin

who's SEGUN?

Re: Girls Break Hearts Too by chiraqDemon(m): 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
The guy is just receiving punishment for his sins.
Re: Girls Break Hearts Too by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
Didnt read ur long write up but i agree with you

evaberry has been breaking my heart since 14BC cry
Re: Girls Break Hearts Too by Lagboyinibadan(m): 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Didnt read ur long write up but i agree with you

evaberry has been breaking my heart since 14BC cry

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Break Hearts Too by uninvited: 7:54am On Sep 28, 2017
chiraqDemon:
The guy is just receiving punishment for his sins.

What sin has he committed ?
Re: Girls Break Hearts Too by chiraqDemon(m): 10:15am On Sep 28, 2017
uninvited:

What sin has he committed ?
When he was playing all those girls n breaking hearts, it was a game to him shey. I respect my boy karma, e bin de sweet me as I I de read the story.
Re: Girls Break Hearts Too by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
chiraqDemon:

When he was playing all those girls n breaking hearts, it was a game to him shey. I respect my boy karma, e bin de sweet me as I I de read the story.
this is funny
Re: Girls Break Hearts Too by Drwolf: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2017
sauceandsound:

true

(1) (Reply)

Women’s Rugby Team Go Naked For Scrummy Calendar / Rules And Regulation For My Future Wife / share your NDE's(Near Death Experience) here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.