Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile (21550 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) / Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye / Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
So, everyone and indeed that does not support 7ionist ipob is a perceived enemy of ipob. Ok o

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by ImperialKingJosh: 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hello i would want to make my website known, Biafrican.com, and let members support it by registering through http://biafrican.com/wp-login.php
Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Ipob terrorists should keep disturbing themselves, after sometimes, come back and start shouting afonja, marginalisation.
worthless unity begger
Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by Alariwo2: 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
Why am I not surprised?

All the bad things in the world dey their hand coupled with their primitive nature.. Even monkeys have evolved past that stage but these things won't change.

They want to go back to OSU caste system, banishing people and imposing sanctions on one another unjustly.
God help that tribe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by bakila: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
ImperialKingJosh:
Hello i would want to make my website known, Biafrican.com, and let members support it by registering through http://biafrican.com/wp-login.php
Sounds like biafra scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by LionDeLeo: 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
ibe123:
worthless unity begger

You mean the red cap chiefs shuttling between Abuja and Kaduna begging PYO and Elrufai respectively for unity? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by Emytea(m): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
Mtchew, is like na una own group remain abi, oya operation elephant dance 6 take over

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by bakila: 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
coluka:
This BZM people should carry their wahala go. We don't believe in violence and that's why we support IPOB. Fr. Mbaka has a right to freedom of expression. You can disagree with him but you don't have the right to threaten him with violence. Ben onwuka and his bunch of chalartans should go and sit down. BZM are the ones who should have been proscribed and not IPOB
Peer review, BZM is same with IPOB and the mirror says so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by BornAgainMay: 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
brainpulse:
The reason why I hate this devilish pigs & idiots. They don't have the mind to withstand same slanders, threating, abuses, curses and attitude they give to others. They run to the press when they provoke, abuse or attack others claiming the victim.

Also they hate anything truth, because Fr Mbaka is telling them the truth. I learnt they have adopted Atiku since he has started telling them lies they love to hear.

Mbaka is not telling any truth.. Mbaka is a politician, I once had his tape where he was advising the then president. Maybe obj to allow the Biafran ppl to go...

1 Like

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by coluka: 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
bakila:

Peer review, BZM is same with IPOB and the mirror says so.

BZM is not same as IPOB. That your mirror is deceiving you
Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by Lumiere91: 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
just because he is the only person who was able to see through your deceptions and brainwashing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
All this biafra related issue just tire me I swear.
This innocent people that died is just my concern and the way they pushing this matter I fear for the innocent that will die.. God please save this nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by bakila: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
coluka:

BZM is not same as IPOB. That your mirror is deceiving you
Peer review is a mirror. The way you see BZM, is exactly how IPOB appears to the neutrals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by edupedia: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
CaptainG00D:
This is end time

..Priest keeping quiet against innocent killings.
..people rejoicing over their killings
..Woman entered a family and separate TWINS
..Priest denouced his priesthood and got married saying God told him to do so.

initially things like this dont used to happen in nigeria .

...how about Igbos defiling the face of Lagos with money from drug business in Malaysia?....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You mean the red cap chiefs shuttling between Abuja and Kaduna begging PYO and Elrufai respectively for unity? undecided
efulefu like u those useless and corrupt zoo leaders represent their selfish interest only and not for d children of chukwu okike.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by michoim(m): 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
Strange children that won't swallow the bitter pill of truth, always find themselves antagonizing the man of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by edupedia: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
brainpulse:
The reason why I hate this devilish pigs & idiots. They don't have the mind to withstand same slanders, threating, abuses, curses and attitude they give to others. They run to the press when they provoke, abuse or attack others claiming the victim.

Also they hate anything truth, because Fr Mbaka is telling them the truth. I learnt they have adopted Atiku since he has started telling them lies they love to hear.

....the adoption of a brainless terrorist cowpig as their emperor was the ultimate signal of the darkness that the tribe lives in....its a pity....there was a tribe!...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by tete7000(m): 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
Confusion everywhere. O ga o!
Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by coluka: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
bakila:

Peer review is a mirror. The way you see BZM, is exactly how IPOB appears to the neutrals.

It doesn't matter how you see the truth, it is the truth nonetheless. BZM believes in violence while IPOB, BIM and MASSOB don't
Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by coluka: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
bakila:

It doesn't matter how you see the truth, it is the truth nonetheless. BZM believes in violence while IPOB, BIM and MASSOB
Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by LionDeLeo: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
ibe123:
efulefu like u those useless and corrupt zoo leaders represent their selfish interest only and not for d children of chukwu okike.
Ok.
Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by CaptainG00D: 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
edupedia:

...how about Igbos defiling the face of Lagos with money from drug business in Malaysia?....

wow...I gues these yoruba women ar Igbos too.

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by bakila: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
coluka:

It doesn't matter how you see the truth, it is the truth nonetheless. BZM believes in violence while IPOB, BIM and MASSOB
Just know what the meaning of Peer Review is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by suremanpatriot: 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Whic one be biafra zionist, e kwa Mad people every corner. Na WA o! Na idleness cause this thin o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by Yourskills(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
IPOB AGAINST FR MBAKA...don't worry...angels & thunder are in vip gym class

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by gare(f): 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
paiz:
I think Mbaka should face his ministry and leave politics

But if symptoms persist

Send him Straight to ivory coast

Now you want him to face his ministry and leave politics, why did you not tell him to do that in 2014-2015, for your information he will not face his ministry, let him prophecy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by Benekruku(m): 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Arant chest beater as usual !

Flat heads can defeat the combination of United States of America and Russia with chest-beating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
President of Biafra cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin Can't stop laughing, humility is truly a virtue cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by eventsms(m): 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
Mbaka is a stupid man.
Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by arsenal33: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
they will send him'peacefully' like they always claim

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha: 'George Eche My SSG Running For Governor? I'm Not Aware' / FG Plans N88m Cook Stoves For Institutions / Victor Giadom Notifies INEC Of NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.