Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile (21549 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) / Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye / Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by pazienza(m): 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
Fr Mbaka is a disgrace to priesthood, but no body should threaten him, as doing so will make him more popular, let posterity judge him.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by BASOUL66(m): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
Mr. Benji I. Onwuka you are taking kanu's way now, dont hide in your bunker when phytons will be looking for you. Please allow your people to stay in peace, don't pieces their lives as your friend in crime kanu did and run away, leaving the poor eastern men, women and children crying for what to eat and drink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by Nasiruddeen(m): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
The reason why I hate this devilish pigs & idiots. They don't have the mind to withstand same slanders, threating, abuses, curses and attitude they give to others. They run to the press when they provoke, abuse or attack others claiming the victim.

Also they hate anything truth, because Fr Mbaka is telling them the truth. I learnt they have adopted Atiku since he has started telling them lies they love to hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by boringnigerian: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
CaptainG00D:
This is end time

..Priest keeping quiet against innocent killings.
..people rejoicing over their killings
..Woman entered a family and separate TWINS
..Priest denouced his priesthood and got married saying God told him to do so.

initially things like this dont used to happen in nigeria .

Initially, we didn't have Catholic priests in Nigeria.
Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by Milestones: 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
IS THIS A THREAT??
Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by Bayajidda1: 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
GavelSlam:

See the kind of people one trades words with on Nairaland. So incoherent.

You are becoming intolerant to your largactil dosage .

Cry me a river!!!!!!

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by brenister10: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
The self-declared President of Biafra land......

That's what I have always said. The problem the igbo have is that everyone wants to lead. Imagine Mazi Kanu fighting with the government day and night while another unknown person is already seeing himself as the president.

If Biafra becomes a success, then another round of leadership wahala go start which will definitely rubbish all the struggles they all went through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by Kamoryemi2580(m): 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
shey dis biafrens cunts never tire for this "people are getting killed everyday" lie ni?... say something new jor,,abi NA don turn to malaria fever for dia ni...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by Kaycee9242(m): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
Fr mbaka never supported the killings of ipob, all he said was dt d big politicians and d well to do jagabands shud be in d forefront of dis agitation and not sending out d innocent youths to die whereas dy hide behind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by frankihima(m): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
CaptainG00D:
This is end time

my brother there is no end time there.u can dare army and u think they will fold they are hand watch u,they are train to use the gun so any animal or human being that refuse to value his or her life should be kill. army are well train in times of good relation and if any animal is tired of living and decide to play with army the result is what u guys got in south east .I watch everything that happen on youtubu those guys in east are tired of living and our lovely soldier decide to help them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by frankihima(m): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
CaptainG00D:
This is end time

my brother there is no end time there.u can dare army and u think they will fold they are hand and watch u,they are train to use the gun so any animal or human being that refuse to value his or her life should be kill. army are well train in times of good relation and if any animal is tired of living and decide to play with army the result is what u guys got in south east .I watch everything that happen on youtubu those guys in east are tired of living and our lovely soldier decide to help them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by frankihima(m): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
famzynet:
As a catholic,I must say I am so disappointed in Fr Mbaka for not speaking against the killings of Biafrans by Buhari Army. There is much injustice in the land.
tell ur brother and sisters to dare army and come back and tell me the story.if any body is tired of living and advice the person to try any army in the east and see if that gun can kill ok .useless bunch of people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by TundeHashim(m): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
brainpulse:
The reason why I hate this devilish pigs & idiots. They don't have the mind to withstand same slanders, threating, abuses, curses and attitude they give to others. They run to the press when they provoke, abuse or attack others claiming the victim.

Also they hate anything truth, because Fr Mbaka is telling them the truth. I learnt they have adopted Atiku since he has started telling them lies they love to hear.
Exactly bro..Biafra would be a dictatorshop headed by a hooligan and nincompoop. rational and dissenting criticisms would be thrown into the wind while sycophants would rule. in fact, the system of government practiced "sycophancracy" and "hooliganism". I pray they come to their senses..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
paiz:
I think Mbaka should face his ministry and leave politics

But if symptoms persist

Send him Straight to ivory coast

Father Mbaka is welcome to Aso Rock anytime.

We are willing to provide him all the support he needs to expand his ministry.

We also want to thank him for supporting change 2015. Truly he is a man of God. And his predictions have come to pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by jrklinz: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Honestly am an igbo man bt sorry 2 say most igbos are senseless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by paiz: 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
TheCabal:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/sultan-commends-muslim-catholic-cordial-relationship/

This is the catholic church not your despicable half of everything pastors aka CAN.

Must you insult just to make your point?
Sense fall on you
Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
paiz:

Must you insult just to make your point?
[i]Sense fall on you

I reject it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
As much as I wnt Biafra my drim country I wil nva trespass God's law:TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED & DO MY PROPHET NO HAND.
TRUTH2020:
MBAKA NA IDOT,HE SAID BUHARI NA OUR SAVIOUR WHAT NOW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by Igweann979(f): 11:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
TRUTH2020:
MBAKA NA IDOT,HE SAID BUHARI NA OUR SAVIOUR WHAT NOW
whatch your tongue!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by Tinaamadi(f): 1:29am On Sep 28, 2017
Fr Mbaka is saying the truth,
as long as I'm concern there's nothing like Biafra Nnamdi KANU is only fooling those he can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by dvee2: 2:03am On Sep 28, 2017
Very soon now you would be fed with dirty mud water by python. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by jacyhelen(f): 2:29am On Sep 28, 2017
brainpulse:

are u a yoruba or Hausa muslim?
Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by Viktor1983(m): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2017
I am not an mbaka fan, but truth be told, mbaka wields more influence and power than these Zionist lot.
Re: Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile by chidex3040: 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
[quote author=OrientDailyNews post=60887911]

https://orientdailynews.com/news/biafra-zionist-threatens-send-mbaka-exile

[/quozte] their will be a time dia wil be no leader in Nigeria. i have prophesied make my word today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Produces 12 Igboho’s Aides In Court, Bars Journalists (Pictures) / Okorocha: 'George Eche My SSG Running For Governor? I'm Not Aware' / FG Plans N88m Cook Stoves For Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.