Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,146 members, 7,957,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

How To Detect A Cheating Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Detect A Cheating Girlfriend. (692 Views)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Detect A Cheating Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 28, 2017
1.She is always looking flashy:When I say flashy,i mean,she wears makeup and immodest dresses.

2.She has 2go,badoo,snap chat, and other dating apps in her mobile phone.

3.She upload different profiles in her social media app with indecent outfit and makeup.

4..She has too many uncles.

5.She is not always at home,even though she doesn't have a job.

6.She attends her friend's birthday every now and then.

7.She changes hairstyle in every week.

8.She always have one financial problem or the other.

9.She tells him it's money first before any other things.
Re: How To Detect A Cheating Girlfriend. by phintohlar(f): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2017
So wearing a makeup is now a problem rit? Op u can lie sha.. Lol @too many uncles
Re: How To Detect A Cheating Girlfriend. by izaray(f): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2017
So u still the carry woman matter for head shay

Pls dnt give urself high blood presure,. A girl dat want to cheat, can still cheat without any of this signs u got they.

So relax and be focus on ur future. May God bless ur hustle.
Re: How To Detect A Cheating Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 28, 2017
Evaberry my niggur!!! undecided
Re: How To Detect A Cheating Girlfriend. by MrWondah(m): 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Na those kind girls I dey find. If you get one a beg link am up
Re: How To Detect A Cheating Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
What is this?

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants A Fairly Used Tecno Camon C 8? / Please Help Me Out / 18+ He Ask For One But Got Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.