Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Grade A Fairly Used Clothing - Business To Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Grade A Fairly Used Clothing (53654 Views)

Great Deal On Used Clothing And Shoes In Bulk From The USA / Bulk Used Clothing And Shoes From The Usa......best Prices / Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by passe(m): 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales have been extended till end of the year.This promo ends on December 31,2013. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
3.Ladies Trousers (Pants)
4.Children T-shirts(Boys n Girls Tops only)
5.Men Jeans
6.Bags of Teddy Bears(11Kg)
7.Bags of Hard Toys

We welcome bulk buyers and wholesalers. Interested buyers, please kindly contact our Sales rep in Lagos Mrs. Toriola on -08023815941 to book your order, Alternatively, If you have any further enquiries, kindly send me a mail at Wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk, I‘ll revert at the earliest convenience. My BB Pin is 28C9F934.

Please note that no one customer is bigger than another,hence we shall be dealing with people on "first come,first serve" basis
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by passe(m): 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
passe: We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales have been extended till end of the year.This promo ends on December 31,2013. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

We welcome bulk buyers and wholesalers. Interested buyers, please kindly contact our Sales rep in Lagos Mrs. Toriola on -08023815941 to book your order, Alternatively, If you have any further enquiries, kindly send me a mail at Wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk, I‘ll revert at the earliest convenience. My BB Pin is 28C9F934.

Please note that no one customer is bigger than another,hence we shall be dealing with people on "first come,first serve" basis
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by passe(m): 6:04am On Dec 24, 2013
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales have been extended till end of the year.This promo ends on December 31,2013. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by passe(m): 1:22am On Dec 25, 2013
We want to use this opportunity to express our sincere gratitude to all our customers for their patronage and support all through year 2013.The Almighty God will meet each and every one of us at the point of our needs. We wish all our numerous customers a Happy Xmas n prosperous new year ahead. We also promise to improve more on the quality of our service and look forward to an exciting year ahead.
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by passe(m): 6:43am On Dec 27, 2013
Wishing all our customers and Nairalanders a prosperous new year in advance.
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by passe(m): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
passe: Wishing all our customers and Nairalanders a prosperous new year in advance.
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by passe(m): 6:14am On Jan 02, 2014
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo ends on February 28,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by passe(m): 4:15am On Jan 07, 2014
passe: We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo ends on February 28,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by movado19: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
Superior grade A from the US. Contact through BB PIn 79b7c01f and specify Grade A as subject. Selling to only wholesalers, not to retailers. Specify what you need in each bail and containers come in 20x20 and 40x40. Cheers.
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by passe(m): 6:51am On Jan 08, 2014
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo ends on February 28,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by Firewami: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2014
[quote author=passe][/quote]
@ movado. I'm interested in ladies and children shoes, i don't use bb can u give me ur phone no.?
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by movado19: 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
@ Firewami, please send across your email account so you can get my phone number. Thank you.
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by passe(m): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo ias still on till end on August 2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

We welcome bulk buyers and wholesalers. Interested buyers, please kindly contact our Sales rep in Lagos Mrs. Toriola on -08023815941 to book your order, Alternatively, If you have any further enquiries, kindly send me a mail at Wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk, I‘ll revert at the earliest convenience. My BB Pin is 74239AD5.

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by passe(m): 5:31am On Jul 08, 2014
passe: We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end on August 2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

We welcome bulk buyers and wholesalers. Interested buyers, please kindly contact our Sales rep in Lagos Mrs. Toriola on -08023815941 to book your order, Alternatively, If you have any further enquiries, kindly send me a mail at Wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk, I‘ll revert at the earliest convenience. My BB Pin is 74239AD5.

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by passe(m): 3:42am On Jul 10, 2014
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end on August 2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by passe(m): 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
passe: We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end on August 2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by george31(m): 6:39am On Jul 13, 2014
Trendy stuff from UK Just arrived...
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by Devosequence(f): 10:49am On Jul 13, 2014
@george31 please can you give details of the stuff if possible with pics also where is your location thanks
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by passe(m): 12:06am On Jul 15, 2014
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end on August 2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by passe(m): 3:47am On Jul 19, 2014

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by passe(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2014

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by passe(m): 12:25am On Jul 30, 2014

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by passe(m): 3:41am On Aug 06, 2014

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by passe(m): 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
passe: We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end on September, 2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by passe(m): 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end on September, 2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by passe(m): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
passe: We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end on September, 2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by passe(m): 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end on September, 2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by EndtimeBlessing: 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
My grade is between Brand new and grade A, very clean. (I sell only children clothes, although I can get you other items)
I actually move around London getting them personally.
I have sellers in Lagos, Ibadan and Abuja that I supply.
You can request to see samples and my contact in Lagos/Ibadan will link up with you.
The advantage is that you will be buying what you are sure of and not some bale that you don't know its content.
I do between 450 - 550 Naira per cloth item (for Lagos and depending on how many you are picking up).
Some of my clothes have labels, have never been won before and are sold for over a 1,000 naira per item by re-sellers.
Call Jide on 07060621471 (Lagos) or email
ola@wirenigeria.com
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by passe(m): 12:36am On Oct 24, 2014
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end on November, 2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by passe(m): 3:05am On Nov 06, 2014
passe:
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end on November, 2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by passe(m): 12:27am On Nov 14, 2014
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end on December, 2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by passe(m): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
passe:
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end on December, 2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria / Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) / Links To Haulage Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.