Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Grade A Fairly Used Clothing - Business To Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Grade A Fairly Used Clothing (53647 Views)

Great Deal On Used Clothing And Shoes In Bulk From The USA / Bulk Used Clothing And Shoes From The Usa......best Prices / Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by dayzeeblaze(f): 12:47am On Sep 25, 2015
@sexynabila...d bales I bought were not in ghana must go bags..dey were in bales and sealed d usual way.cery expensive..but I almost cried wen I opened dem.anyway..dat was den.im about to start again after dat awful experience.im starting with @jennylov dis tym around.and im hoping in God it turns out right.will bring feedback here.pray for me!lol
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by Damikay28: 8:01am On Nov 17, 2015
Hello, pls I need a very reliable contact of anyone that sells bale of female shoes and handbags(designers).its urgent tnx
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by jay81: 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Contact 08179214780 for ur bale of ladies handbags. All stock n new, never been used at all.
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by fluffybaby(f): 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/1109200/where-one-get-grade-okrika

You guys can also check here. Maybe you may get the help you need
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by olayinkabenita(f): 12:32am On Dec 28, 2015
Just arrived uk grade A children wears, female tops, dress, creame wears with tags call 0808 568 5488 location is lagos and you can also check before making payment
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by akinjis(m): 9:25am On Dec 29, 2015
Order for your quality shoes/clothing,Zanotti balenciaga Patrick moor givenchy christian lobotinny adidaas,Nike snickers,Fendi,Prada..customize jerseys at mimz store today..we sell original usa footwears!!!24hrs delivery too any part of Nigeria!!!we sell in Bulk and wholesale price too...call or watsap 08034539801 or 2BB51424 for order and enquiries...

https://www.nairaland.com/2657458/zanotti-balenciaga-patrick-moor-givenchy
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by Juliansamuel: 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
If you are in need of strictly Grade A and cream and strictly children clothes directly from the UK please contact me on this number. The next bales will arrive Lagos from the UK by middle of match. Especially those that will like to sell in wholesale at a very affordable rate. 08122376919. Give me a call.
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by haywhy80: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
banjiegirl:
I SELL BALES OF CREAM USED GRADE OF CHILDREN CLOTHES FROM THE UK. SOME OF THESE CLOTHES STILL HAVE LABELS I.E THEY HAVE NOT BEEN WORN AND SOME WORN BUT NO DAMAGE AT ALL. THAT IS WHY IT IS CALLED CREAM. THERE IS A GRADE AS WELL BUT I DEAL WITH CREAM GRADE WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GRADE. A BALE COMES IN 25KG WITH ABOUT 200PIECES IN IT.
CALL ME IF INTERESTED

Please, provide your number. Thanks.
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hello guys pls i need a description of where i can buy neatly sewn t shirts in bulk.

They are not OK but i feel they buy new tshirt materials and a tailor seats and sew them.

They are sold for 500 naira.
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by gowaga68: 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
Juliansamuel:
If you are in need of strictly Grade A and cream and strictly children clothes directly from the UK please contact me on this number. The next bales will arrive Lagos from the UK by middle of match. Especially those that will like to sell in wholesale at a very affordable rate. 08122376919. Give me a call.
How far?
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by ble4all(f): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
gowaga68:
How far?
how much is your childrebale of CCR now ma
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by ble4all(f): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
gowaga68:
How far?
how much is your childrebale of CCR now ma
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by 5tss(f): 8:58am On Aug 20, 2016
New arrivals of first grade bales.Order for urs now.Available bales are all wears.call/watsapp 08063238801.
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by 5tss(f): 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
sample pics of blouse bale sent in by a customer from abuja.if u want to resell or buy in pieces for personal use,u can call/watsapp me so i can give u her number.thanks

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by 5tss(f): 11:48am On Aug 23, 2016
children wears

Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by misseun: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
Please any body that knows jenylove grade A shop or house address in Lagos should send it to this line. 08050867485. I have paid jennifer ukanwa. Over 3months now and she has switched off her phones. I need your help nairalanders, cos she was even insulting me on top my money d last time I called her. And she was giving unnecessary excuses that buhari changed d route for bales later she said d. Custom officers were requesting for a huge amount of money from her crossers later she lied that her crosses are at idi. Utility two months after I called and asked why her crosses at idi iroko were taking two months to get to Lagos. She was giving flimsy excuses and later hung up on me. Please nairalanders I need your help
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by kelechi50: 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
Please don't pay to any body without seeing your goods to avoid regret, see and buy
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by Oluwabukola2nji: 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2019
Please someone to guide me on how to sort, I just bought a bale of children's clothe. Am a novice in the business, this is the first time am buying... I need help on how to sort and fix price.
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by Rabila(f): 5:50am On Jun 30, 2019
Get all your U.S and U.K fairly used baby and children toys and gears at UNIQUE US STORE ...fairly used baby things with brand name, graco, chicco, little tikes, fisherprice, safety 1st, mamas and papas etc such as Carseat
Strollers
Highchair
Walkers
Bicycle and tricycle
Musical toys
Play pen /cot/ bassinet/ baby net
Play mat and TV game playmat
...Just name them and we will get them.
Call 08081337741, 07050493367 or 08036057363 or mail rabilay2k@yahoo.com and u will never be disappointed. Thanx
Re: Grade A Fairly Used Clothing by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
misseun:
Please any body that knows jenylove grade A shop or house address in Lagos should send it to this line. 08050867485. I have paid jennifer ukanwa. Over 3months now and she has switched off her phones. I need your help nairalanders, cos she was even insulting me on top my money d last time I called her. And she was giving unnecessary excuses that buhari changed d route for bales later she said d. Custom officers were requesting for a huge amount of money from her crossers later she lied that her crosses are at idi. Utility two months after I called and asked why her crosses at idi iroko were taking two months to get to Lagos. She was giving flimsy excuses and later hung up on me. Please nairalanders I need your help
has it been resolved now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria / Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) / Links To Haulage Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.