Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend (10465 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Man Sees You And Begins Rubbing His Head? / Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? / 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by fuckboys: 7:06am On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:
see who is talking......Mr loyal my foot......get off Nairaland and go hutsle hard to make your girlfriend happy.......don't blame women for your failures
I've got Junior siblings, I've got a sweet mama, so I should hustle make money and give it to my GF to make her happy? embarassed

Nigerian men have really suffered, and we caused this from the start, giving this girls money when ever they ask. Listen guys, enough is enough, stop giving to these useless girls cos they ain't worth it.

3 Likes

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by biacan(f): 7:25am On Sep 29, 2017
Yoshy:

Hustle to make a GF happy...WTF is that?
you heard me right
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by biacan(f): 7:26am On Sep 29, 2017
fuckboys:
I've got Junior siblings, I've got a sweet mama, so I should hustle make money and give it to my GF to make her happy? embarassed

Nigerian men have really suffered, and we caused this from the start, giving this girls money when ever they ask. Listen guys, enough is enough, stop giving to these useless girls cos they ain't worth it.

this won't stop you from giving your girlfriend money this weekend
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:00am On Sep 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
There's nothing like dating a lady that has a lot to contribute to your life

I will say mine is just a blessing in disguise
You met her on nairaland?
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
You met her on nairaland?
Nairaland ke?
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:38am On Sep 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
Nairaland ke?
j just dey ask grin
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by biacan(f): 8:46am On Sep 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
Nairaland ke?

why do you underrate ladies on Nairaland. ..... are you having any unfinished issue with them ?

1 Like

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by havilla(f): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
There's nothing like dating a lady that has a lot to contribute to your life

I will say mine is just a blessing in disguise
please I really want to know, how can a lady contribute to a mans life? What exactly do men mean by that?
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Odundairo: 9:34am On Sep 29, 2017
https:///yv1jAa
follow the link to earn money
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Rukkydelta(f): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
And you actually believed me? tongue
Yes I do
Good morning
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Rukkydelta(f): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2017
Maxi112:
Yeah, by then their royalty won't be questioned.

they'd even say yes to you regardless your financial status and otherwise.

haven't you had or notice the scarcity of men in Nigeria?

so every girl gat loyal.
Men isn't scarce, It's good men(husband material) that is getting scarce these days. Men are everywhere
And besides after marriage you will see their true attitude
And my prayer to God is that I don't want to marry a man that was once a flirt or have had numerous sexual partners.
So I pray that all retired slay queens should marry retires f-ck boys
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 9:54am On Sep 29, 2017
havilla:
please I really want to know, how can a lady contribute to a mans life? What exactly do men mean by that?
I guess that's another thread on its own dear
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Bester44(m): 9:57am On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

papa d papa

Please, stop posting; your phone gives you away... Posting comments twice: which phone does that?
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Bester44(m): 10:10am On Sep 29, 2017
havilla:

How will you know? Were you given birth to yesterday?
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by biacan(f): 10:12am On Sep 29, 2017
Bester44:

Please, stop posting; your phone gives you away... Posting comments twice: which phone does that?

Then get a new phone for me
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Bester44(m): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2017
Rukkydelta:

And after leaving the good girls for the slay queens, when you want to settle down you will be looking for good girls, right? Nice
No wonder all the slay queens are now changing to good girls when they gets to marriageable age
You can't eat your cake and have it

As long as we have ordinary men married to 'beauty and brain', it's the wish of every man to have a pretty wife. It all boils down to dreams. As some women dream of marrying made, rich men, most men dream of marrying pretty women. So many men that are not educated, and who are ugly by my personal yardstick are married to very pretty women where I live. So, I use to ask myself how they did it. So if a woman is brained, it's through their arguments in forums or writeups offline that one may know. But once you meet them in real life, you become disappointed. Not because of waywardness, but because they don't measure up to the standard you have set for yourself.

I have no chance of working in corporate environments. So, there won't be a chance for me to meet intelligent women as I don't socialize: I have never been to a club; I try to avoid public functions; I limit my prominence to church premises, but I can write and engage in intellectual discussions with faceless people for ages. I have met very intelligent nairalanders so far. I was greatly discouraged when we met. The physical specs ruined everything. I want to get married once and for all.
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Rukkydelta(f): 10:42am On Sep 29, 2017
Bester44:

As long as we have ordinary men married to 'beauty and brain', it's the wish of every man to have a pretty wife. It all boils down to dreams. As some women dream of marrying made, rich men, most men dream of marrying pretty women. So many men that are not educated, and who are ugly by my personal yardstick are married to very pretty women where I live. So, I use to ask myself how they did it. So if a woman is brained, it's through their arguments in forums or writeups offline that one may know. But once you meet them in real life, you become disappointed. Not because of waywardness, but because they don't measure up to the standard you have set for yourself.

I have no chance of working in corporate environments. So, there won't be a chance for me to meet intelligent women as I don't socialize: I have never been to a club; I try to avoid public functions; I limit my prominence to church premises, but I can write and engage in intellectual discussions with faceless people for ages. I have met very intelligent nairalanders so far. I was greatly discouraged when we met. The physical specs ruined everything. I want to get married once and for all.
I don't see how your reply connotes to what I said
I didn't said it's a bad idea to be married to a beautiful ladies what I said it's most guys before the happening girls and flashy kind of ladies
Good morning

1 Like

Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Yoshy: 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

you heard me right
Any guy that choose to follow that advise must be sick in the head
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Maxi112: 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Men isn't scarce, It's good men(husband material) that is getting scarce these days. Men are everywhere
And besides after marriage you will see their true attitude
And my prayer to God is that I don't want to marry a man that was once a flirt or have had numerous sexual partners.
So I pray that all retired slay queens should marry retires f-ck boys
grin cheesy
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by biacan(f): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
Yoshy:
Any guy that choose to follow that advise must be sick in the head
move from here
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by wins18(m): 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
This one weak ooo brother
grin no be small thing oo
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Kimcutie: 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Rukkydelta(f): 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Kimcutie: 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
Rukkydelta:

grin
Can I pm you lipsrsealed
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Rukkydelta(f): 9:02am On Sep 30, 2017
Kimcutie:
Can I pm you lipsrsealed
You are free to but just know that I'm good at brother zoning things cheesy
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by toastedbread: 9:11am On Sep 30, 2017
Rukkydelta:

dead on arrival cheesy
pity d guy small na
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Kimcutie: 9:13am On Sep 30, 2017
Rukkydelta:

That's your area of expertise, no problem for me wink
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Kimcutie: 9:14am On Sep 30, 2017
toastedbread:

dead on arrival cheesy
pity d guy small na
angry I don't want her pity, I want to be her brother cool
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by mrsfavour(f): 9:42am On Sep 30, 2017
finalboss:

why you laughing ??
those kind of girls can be frustrating . I was just lagging the way u put it straight.
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Rukkydelta(f): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2017
Kimcutie:
That's your area of expertise, no problem for me wink
Alright then we are good wink
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by Rukkydelta(f): 10:34am On Sep 30, 2017
toastedbread:

dead on arrival cheesy
pity d guy small na
Lol
I will try
Good morning
Re: If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend by finalboss(m): 11:07am On Sep 30, 2017
mrsfavour:
those kind of girls can be frustrating . I was just lagging the way u put it straight.

Lols

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pickup Lines For Any Girl / Can You Date Fat Females Above Size 8? / After We Had Sex We Broke Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.