Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

How Long Can You Stay Without Sex?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can You Stay Without Sex?? (1159 Views)

My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me / How Long Can You Stay Without Having Sex or masturbation ?? Adult Zone / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can You Stay Without Sex?? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
I've asked myself this question over and over again....."can human do without sex'
obviously no!!
Because no matter the circumstance, man must reproduce which is fine and normal.
But the love for sex in our world today can't be comprehended. you see some people who have sex all through the 7days of the week wtf?? (when no be food).
I once heard someone telling his friend if he doesn't have sex in a day, he will fall Ill.... some might be once in every 3days, or twice(2ce) and am always like wth? if you stay weeks,months without sex what will happen?? (cos me I weak ooo)
so I actually thought of asking the question here on NL.
how long can one stay without sex?
pls no insults!
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Sex?? by ahnaija: 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
as long as I decide ....as for e now, is over 20 yrs and I still survive it... I dont Need you to believe but that is the fact...
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Sex?? by greatnaija01: 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
anyone can do without sex... WHAT IF YOU ARE TOLD THAT YOU HAVE PENIS CANCER AND IF YOU HAVE SEX IT WILL FALL OFF N YOU WILL DIE.... suddenly life takes on a new meaning n you will not even feel like doing it anymore...

IF YOU WERE TOLD U HAVE 6 WEEKS TO LIVE... your passion for stuupid things will just fade and you will see that life has more to offer but your time is too short.

SEX IS A LUXURY only married people should afford while they are young

praiseneofingz:
I've asked myself this question over and over again....."can human do without sex'
obviously no!!
Because no matter the circumstance, man must reproduce which is fine and normal.
But the love for sex in our world today can't be comprehended. you see some people who have sex all through the 7days of the week wtf?? (when no be food).
I once heard someone telling his friend if he doesn't have sex in a day, he will fall Ill.... some might be once in every 3days, or twice(2ce) and am always like wth? if you stay weeks,months without sex what will happen?? (cos me I weak ooo)
so I actually thought of asking the question here on NL.
how long can one stay without sex?
pls no insults!
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Sex?? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
ahnaija:
as long as I decide ....as for e now, is over 20 yrs and I still survive it... I dont Need you to believe but that is the fact...
ah I respect you for that o..ehn?? 20years kai!!
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Sex?? by Larryfest(m): 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
ahnaija:
Lol...if that's actually true your sperm would be thicker than aboki shoe gum that's if you are a guy and if you are a female i can only imagine cobwebs, dust and other scary things one would find in an old cave or something from Indiana Jones movies.
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Sex?? by Homeboiy: 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
The last time I had sex was in June till now

And the last time I saw pussi was yesterday morning

Ask me again
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Sex?? by kendallwoods(m): 6:38am On Sep 29, 2017
As long as God wishes
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Sex?? by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 29, 2017
chineke....how did you do it or how do you do it? when i was in my twenties i could manage 2-3 days without sex but in my thirties i can chill a week or week and half without it.
ahnaija:
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Sex?? by AkProsper(m): 11:01am On Sep 29, 2017
as long as I wish. . . . . . . . . . . check my signature ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Sex?? by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2017
so far this year no sex; and i am still breathing
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Sex?? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
Homeboiy:

Ask me again

Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Sex?? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
As long as I want
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Sex?? by ikemesit4477: 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
Homeboiy:

Ask me again
And you were only starring at it right!
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Sex?? by Homeboiy: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
ikemesit4477:
And you were only starring it right!

Wetin u wan make I do nah

(1) (Reply)

Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Her Birthday / Overcoming Youthful Sexual Lust / How Old Is Too Old For Your Kids To See You Naked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.