Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) (31631 Views)

Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) by davibid: 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
It's called infatuation

Meanwhile my story goes like this

1 Like

Re: A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) by Michaelmercy(m): 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided END TIME CHILDREN
which foolish End time Children? He is doing like he is a saint in Secondary School?
Re: A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) by billionaireshed(m): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
johnnyvid:
Man shares the love letter he saw a 12-yr-old boy writing. check it via his instagram handle.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/man-shares-love-letter-he-saw-12-yr-old.html
There's one thing I admire about kids. And that's the willingness to put egos aside. If there's something we should emulate, it should be that character. We offend, we apologize, how often do we see this in our present day adults.

We are all so clouded with our thoughts of being right, holding our heads up in the sky.

No doubt this was, and is good tho. It's poetic and holds good metaphorical content.
The good old days of letters. Written letters.
Re: A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) by Funjosh(m): 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Funjosh would copy and send to aminat508

Atole ni e.
Re: A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) by DreCharles(m): 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
purityval:
Abeg free the young man jhur

I started writing love letters as far back as Primary 4. That's like when I was 8 or 9yrs and believe me I used crazier lines.

That was my first experience of true love grin and heartbreak embarassed too because our love didn't last, she left at primary 5. FF to next 5years, I tried to locate her but madam don get new bobo for ss1 naso she form say I no dey exist, shai!!!

Now madam is married with one pikin self

First Love oshi
Nawa ooo

C as u follow the girl's life from pry 4 till now.

Dis Kain love..........
Re: A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
MADUBI:

You should have poor their heart.... Miss Romantic

I said it on purpose a rich heart has unlimited wealth
Re: A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) by purityval(m): 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
DreCharles:
Nawa ooo

C as u follow the girl's life from pry 4 till now.

Dis Kain love..........

Lol....... Nah. we bump into each other once once and she will still remind me how she use to owe me letters then grin grin
Re: A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) by enonche85(m): 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
soberdrunk:
At 12 he is still 'writing loveletter", if he was my son i will flog him for being 'late'. At 12 i was already climbing Aunty Jane the househelp angry

U no well walahi!...lols
Re: A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) by enonche85(m): 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
free2ryhme:

This is a lie.

what has a 12 year old got to understand about time we shared together doing what

Ponyoring!
Re: A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) by Ashley86400: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
At least this one is still romantic. . .not like these two below. .

Re: A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) by Aminat508(f): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Funjosh would copy and send to aminat508
undecided
Re: A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) by McBrooklyn(m): 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yoruba demon
Your own no pass "Yoruba Demon"... SMH undecided
Re: A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) by stargirlolamiku: 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
orishirishi
Re: A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) by DaInferno(m): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
mallamabdul25:
WHAT'S THIS POST ALL ABOUT , RUBBISH
abeg pack well... U are one of those people that never laugh at night pic a thousand laughs, sometimes you may need to observe and leave
Re: A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) by enemyofprogress: 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
Aminat508:
undecided
why you come spoil mouth like dat? Na wetin do you?
Re: A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) by omosaku(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
Help Your Children In Building Up Their Careers.

Dear Caring Parent,
We bless God for successful resumption.
The journey has begun again. Academic success is a thing of Attitude.
Our first and perhaps the Most Important Responsibility as Parents is to Teach our Children The Right Attitude Towards Learning. It involves the ability to sit down and study without being told. It involves the desire to love to make new discoveries and learn new things. It involves ability to persevere until they get it right. All of these skills, we must be able to teach our children.
We Can Help Our Children Build The Right Attitude and Mindset For Learning.
Find Out How You Can Help Your Child Develop The Right Attitude and Mindset Necessary For Academic Success in This FREE VIDEO LESSON.
Please, Click and Watch Now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKfvU2eTqRs

To Your Success
BIODUN OMOSAKU
MD/CEO MATHSPLUS NIGERIA
Re: A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Hmm, issorait.
Re: A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Hmm, issorait.
Re: A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) by armadeo(m): 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
He should be asked to write an essay on proffered occupation in future.

Failure to do so will elicit a swift and brutal thrashing since he can write this essay unto woman matter.
Re: A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
MADUBI:

Hmm, issorait.
Bless

1 Like

Re: A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) by BraniacX(m): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
izz a nurmahl sumtinz undecided
Re: A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) by Incrizz(f): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
johnnyvid:
Man shares the love letter he saw a 12-yr-old boy writing. check it via his instagram handle.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/man-shares-love-letter-he-saw-12-yr-old.html

My eyes! Please would you mind typing it out so i can read it? tongue
In all, hope you didn't punish the love struck kid?
Don't ruin a young girl's daydream..love letters as innocent as these makes the teenage years go round grin

Ps
I couldn't read the letter.
Re: A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) by Incrizz(f): 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
armadeo:
He should be asked to write an essay on proffered occupation in future.

Failure to do so will elicit a swift and brutal thrashing since he can write this essay unto woman matter.

Lol @unto woman matter.
Please leave him alonegrin
Re: A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) by Rtopzy(f): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
bamidelee:

if as a female u're talking like this
until when your boy mounts and rides you like Kawasaki that's when you receive sense
oloriburuku gbogbo
Why the insults?
Re: A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
bonifieldstun:
like u didn't write a love letter while in sec school he is a child that still needs to be caution
I didn't know anything about love at the age of 16, let alone at the age of 12....
Re: A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Rtopzy:
Why the insults?
ask Jonathan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When They Don’t Just Have Time For You / Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money / "If A Man Can Have 4 Wives, A Woman Can Also Have 4 Husbands" - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.