Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts (30673 Views)

Ruga Settlement Is To Resolve Farmer/Herder Conflicts - Presidency / IGP Kicks Against Military Option In Benue, Says His Men Are On Ground / U.S slams military option in resolving Nigerians conflicts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
The code word here is INCLUSIVE

this is at variance of the 97% vs 5% statement credited to Buhari when asked about INCLUSIVE Government

Notice that Saraki in his most recent statement also used the word INCLUSIVE and the need to build an Inclusive Government

1 Like

Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by tonguengineer(m): 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
nototribalist:
Please when are they putting the dullard in ICC jail?

Afonjas come and defend your Hausa Fulanis masters
Abeg no be all afonja are gullible simpleton
Am not and can Neva support that cow called buhari
Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by BALLOSKI: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
Viergeachar:

hahahahahahaha

Are you so deluded?

Why did we not defend Bakassi even with at least one bullet? It's not as if France even threatened us o. Yet we surrendered like cowards.

It's only peace-keeping we know. We can't hold our own territory.

Stop blabbing jor. Peace keeping is reserved for sub-powerful armies.

mtcheeew
how you amnesiac kids have unfettered access to the internet without parental guidance is worrisome.

It's an agreement between Nigeria and Cameroon during the civil war and, when Nigeria failed to keep its side of the bargain, then we were dragged to the international court. This was an issue that was determined by the court, why should a shot be fired?

It was politics cos Nigeria needed to abide by that ruling just to get something in exchange for that peaceful resolution. We had the power to appeal that judgement and , imoke made an effort, but gej ignored.

When we overran Chadian army for claiming a part of Nigeria , from Nigeria into Chad , just 50km to the capital before buhari turned his men back, what did France do then?
Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by Viergeachar: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
BALLOSKI:
how you amnesiac kids have unfettered access to the internet without parental guidance is worrisome.

It's an agreement between Nigeria and Cameroon during the civil war and, when Nigeria failed to keep its side of the bargain, then we were dragged to the international court. This was an issue that was determined by the court, why should a shot be fired?

It was politics cos Nigeria needed to abide by that ruling just to get something in exchange for that peaceful resolution. We had the power to appeal that judgement and , imoke made an effort, but gej ignored.

When we overran Chadian army for claiming a part of Nigeria , from Nigeria into Chad , just 50km to the capital before buhari turned his men back, what did France do then?

Rubbish!

Weak and cowardly Nigeria is the only country that abides by such 'agreements'.

China seized Hong Kong and Macau from UK and Portugal despite binding agreements.

Do you know what we lost in Bakassi

Chad is helping Nigeria fight Book Haram since 2015.
Giant indeed!!

All we have is population - enough blood to spill/sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by BALLOSKI: 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
Viergeachar:

Rubbish!

Weak and cowardly Nigeria is the only country that abides by such 'agreements'.

China seized Hong Kong and Macau from UK and Portugal despite binding agreements.

Do you know what we lost in Bakassi

Chad is helping Nigeria fight Book Haram since 2015.
Giant indeed!!

All we have is population - enough blood to spill/sacrifice.
speak with facts. Population is a strength anywhere in the world.

Chad is helping us in keeping those insurgents fleeing in our borders so we can finish them. They regroup in neighboring countries and come back to lunch an attack on our population, so what do you think we should do? Not going into partnerships with them? Where's your sense of reasoning?

Chad's support was so pronounced under the ineffectual buffoon you guys supported and not under buhari. It's a regional effort- lake Chad coalition.

If such joint effort is wrong, why is your almighty America dragging everyone into a fight just create a coalition?
Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by Eastfield1: 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
mynd44 lalasticlala why is it that I can't create new topic on nl?
Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by Viergeachar: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
BALLOSKI:
speak with facts. Population is a strength anywhere in the world.

Chad is helping us in keeping those insurgents fleeing in our borders so we can finish them. They regroup in neighboring countries and come back to lunch an attack on our population, so what do you think we should do? Not going into partnerships with them? Where's your sense of reasoning?

Chad's support was so pronounced under the ineffectual buffoon you guys supported and not under buhari. It's a regional effort- lake Chad coalition.

If such joint effort is wrong, why is your almighty America dragging everyone into a fight just create a coalition?

You are just blabbing unnecessarily.

After all said and done, Nigeria lost oil rich Bakassi because of fear of France.

And it is still fighting Boko Haram to have full control of its territory.

At the moment, we are big for nothing.

Chad actually came into Nigeria to liberate some of our towns in the North East for us e.g. Damasak. Yet we lost them to Boko Haram as soon as they left.

Shame!
Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by Originalsly: 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

True... but is it not also true that we fueled these conflicts by simply doing exactly what we are doing now in Nigeria.. ethnic bigotry, hate and corruption
Yes...we do when we blindly follow leaders that have their own personal agendas. What really need to change is the military being involved in civilian matters..... doing the work of police.
Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by Adiola(f): 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
okerekeikpo:
2017 is not 1967
you appear like a Yoruba man trying to build thus moniker of which you ll later change to your normal Igbo attacking I'm watching this moniker closely I have screenshot this
Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
pellummy:

I now understand you literacy is your problem, carrying gun do not make you army bro, and you said cult, not well pronounced army of biafra.,locally recognise by it own people ...mumu people without a country pronounced the secret service and national army under a difrent a different govt ...bro they are terrorist, though they have diffrent intentions from bokoharam, truth must be told

Why is your reasoning so primitive? Of course, you are a typical Black man, lacking in common sense, tact and emotional intelligence. To be fair to you, I actually think a gorilla will have better thoughts. Go to Spain and advice their government to use military force to stop the Catalonia referendum. What is wrong is wrong... You know it, but you don't want to admit it and like a typical African, you are blinded by tribalism, jealousy and hate. Continue beating about the bush... America has already told Nigeria, they are wrong about everything. So you might want to stroke your erect warped mentality for the mean time. When you overcome hate and able to reason without a primitive undertone, then you can talk to me. Right now, I have better things to do than engage a backward mind in an argument.
Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by okerekeikpo: 8:51am On Sep 30, 2017
Adiola:
you appear like a Yoruba man trying to build thus moniker of which you ll later change to your normal Igbo attacking I'm watching this moniker closely I have screenshot this
nwanne abum ezigbo nwafor Igbo, I have always supported Biafra even b4 Nnamdi Kanu and I will always do, I was at BTC the last time he came to Aba
Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by ifeco4(m): 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lipscomb:
Whatever only if my village transgression against the law of country which I believe they will never do

And what's the sin of a community or rather of a man who his case is at the court of competent jurisdiction and he is due to appear before the court on the 17th of this month. Why invading his house and killing innocent souls in the process when the government can actually send him an invitation if necessary through the police or DSS or possibly wait for him on the day he will appear on Court.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts by Splashme: 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nenejeje:
US is an enemy of state according to sarrki

the federal government messed up big time, military invasion should be the last option. I wonder who is advising them.
calling them to a round table would have been better even though you are not going to do their bidding.

don't because of your hatred for the Igbos and close your eyes against evil. the system is not working hence the agitation, if nigeria favours everyone, who would want to leave? your answer is as good as mine.

the system is only working only in the media. I just wonder why our people are like this. if you say your mind, they will say it's because you hate Buhari. no I don't but the truth needs to be told

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark / Senate Asks Multichoice To Introduce Pay-Per-View Packages / Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.