Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos (22390 Views)

Man Chills While 2 Ladies Fight Over Him ( Photos) / Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by LionDeLeo: 10:22am On Sep 29, 2017
7Alexander:

Keep disappointing your parents
Hehehe. E enter am well grin.
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by martineverest(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2017
how do ppl see other people's kids.?....I see dem as mine tho
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by Sadeluhv(f): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2017
Thanks for this, I was angry at that nigga for posting that too, I just felt I shld reserve my comments. Some people are not just sensible.
Daeylar:

What a racist comment,
Why would a black man even agree with this and repeat it? Self hate is strong,
Unless you're white
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by webngnews: 10:26am On Sep 29, 2017
Ok
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 29, 2017
pls government should sign "free psychiatric test day" into the constitution. because we can't diff BTW normal and psycos again in our community.
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 29, 2017
Haba! angry

Such wickedness!

She must rot in jail.

If she doesn't like the lil boy why take him from his mum.

Na wa o angry
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 29, 2017
Satan kill u
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by jaksmillioniar: 10:35am On Sep 29, 2017
only ibo pple u see act such as a wickedly way ibo like to maltreat housegirl
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by HAKIKII(m): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2017
oo my God
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2017
Sorry we men can't relate, this is female territory kiss
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by MONITZ: 10:39am On Sep 29, 2017
This woman should be made to go in for this crime by any means possible,mistreatment of wards by the supposed guardians is not sth that should be toyed with...
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 29, 2017
Where are all those NL ladies that are always hot when it issues between a man and his wife or man and woman... Cococandy, paperlace, baby124, Pocohontas.. una don go una shell, una no see this one ba
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by CreamyBanana(m): 10:44am On Sep 29, 2017
See her breasts. Nonsense.
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 10:45am On Sep 29, 2017
embarassed lipsrsealed grin sadeven with that Jesus is Lord wristbangle I see so,ipob women are winch sad
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by djeezy(m): 10:47am On Sep 29, 2017
Lalas247:
Omg

Please someone should burn her too
I can't stand this ..look at her face like witch angry
Ruined the boys body and that scar will never go away .. imagine for piece of cloth that ppl even give it as charity ..

Women and anger sha only GOD WILL SAVE US
Really terrible. She should charged to court, tried and convicted. We can't give maniacs like her the Carte blanche to perpetrate heinous crimes.
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by thonyokun(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2017
Abeg make dem comot the Rccg wrist band wey dey her hand. Devil
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by Daeylar(f): 10:51am On Sep 29, 2017
Sadeluhv:
Thanks for this, I was angry at that nigga for posting that too, I just felt I shld reserve my comments. Some people are not just sensible.

You're welcome, never reserve your comments against such nonsense dear, we all need to shut such madness down
A black man posting and agreeing with a Racist comment on a black forum made for blacks,
It's pitiful,
How can you hate your own race to that extent.
Even the bloody racist that said that didn't escape the repercussions, as whites don't do the same and worse mtchewww.

that comment is supposed to be hidden immediately by the mods but oh well, maybe they didn't see it
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by reality17(m): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2017
adontcare:
Oh my Son! am so sorry. It is well

Did i just read this from u? Then change ur moniker
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by pagekollection2(m): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2017
For Christ sake! Dis is beyond wickedness
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by daywatcher: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2017
all will be forgiven by pastors and imams if the woman is rich
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by sleepingqueen25(f): 11:04am On Sep 29, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A woman has been arrested by officers of the Lagos police command for maltreating her ward. According to Jecinta Ifesinachi, the woman poured kerosene and set the little boy on fire for misplacing a cloth she bought for him...that's after beating him brutally.

The boy whose hand and back got burnt - was taken to the hospital for treatment and the woman taken into police custody.

This shocking incident is said to have happened at Ikorodu area of Lagos state...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/boy-set-on-fire-by-woman-for-losing-cloth-in-lagos.html

If only God will give kids to those who truly deserve them..... so painful. Get well soon son.
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 29, 2017
majekdom2:
Where are all those NL ladies that are always hot when it issues between a man and his wife or man and woman... Cococandy, paperlace, baby124, Pocohontas.. una don go una shell, una no see this one ba

We should stay on Nairaland all day, to please you? You must think everyone has lots of time to play around with you.

To the topic, the woman is an evil person and I have no tolerance for her ilk. There is no justifiable reason for violent acts and that has always been my stand. Why didn't you respond to the thread I tagged you on, at least to advise the woman to beat her husband for verbally and emotionally abusing her publicly, which you so much endorse for men? This isn't a man Vs woman thing to me. If your brain is feeding you such _ I wouldn't entertain your kind of folly.

The woman should be prosecuted. Quick recovery to the young boy.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:07am On Sep 29, 2017
ordinary cloth. .it's unbelievable. .even the money wey this woman go take buy that cloth na man go give so why she dey vex say the boy lose the shirt. .this is madness!
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by sarutobie(m): 11:17am On Sep 29, 2017
WenysAD:
Dey should investigate well, DAT devil of a woman na badoo member. Since their activities have been curbed, the urge to do evil is so high, she decided to mete this wickedness on this child

Pls let them roast her small
Nooo you shouldn’t beat or roast a woman no matter what she did right?
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by sarutobie(m): 11:19am On Sep 29, 2017
If I was near this woman at that time, by the power of my ancestors I will so manhandle this beast of a woman that she will need a ton of surgeries to recover her face and body...and No I will not “walk away”
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by Henrylenovo4363: 11:20am On Sep 29, 2017
Uncivilization is still affection so many people in our society at large (globally). This is too barbaric. she needs to be advice by highest authority or even the Media as-well. Not the arrest is the issue, after all she could be arrested and still come back and do the same.
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by Unitedsurgicals: 11:35am On Sep 29, 2017
So bad, is Her cloth better than human?
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
From the looks of it the woman is neither his aunt or mother and she might not also be charged to court. Even if she goes to court a simple sum she will required to pay and then she is set free and the cycle continues.
No wonder that firefighter said "it is better to save 1 dog than 1 million blacks.
Remember to live a healthy life, keep fit and exercise, because you deserve all the good things of life. visit www.realfitbody.com

Is that supposed to be a smart comment? so you repeating it as black man makes you feel white or better about yourself? and how does not being a relative exonerate her from setting a kid ablaze? I would see why someone would save a dog and let you die, I doubt there are a million of you though
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
for those who always blame the devil or likes to blame the devil for every of their crimes, here is the real devil! there is no other devil any were other than this woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) / 10 Killed, Scores Injured In Imo Cult War / Man Attacks Student With Gun At University Of Uyo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.