Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos (22389 Views)

Man Chills While 2 Ladies Fight Over Him ( Photos) / Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by tpapi: 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
After God, fear woman
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by hAlexandro(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
Heartless woman animal bestial
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by Nostradamus: 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
I have a feeling this story is a fucking hoax.
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by scent9(f): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
Tolexander:
some women are callous!

It will be better, giving the woman the same treatment.
gbam! it wil b better she takes a dose of her own medicine.
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
PaperLace:

We should stay on Nairaland all day, to please you? You must think everyone has lots of time to play around with you.

To the topic, the woman is an evil person and I have no tolerance for her ilk. There is no justifiable reason for violent acts and that has always been my stand. Why didn't you respond to the thread I tagged you on, at least to advise the woman to beat her husband for verbally and emotionally abusing her publicly, which you so much endorse for men? [b]This isn't a man Vs woman thing to me. If your brain is feeding you such [/b]_ I wouldn't entertain your kind of folly.

The woman should be prosecuted. Quick recovery to the young boy.
@ first bolded, why your mouth sharp like this. @ second bolded, I didnt mean it to be man and woman but a case of another silly woman grin
Well, thank God for your judgements this time. There was never a time I supported a man that hits his wife. My point is first things first. For the man that insults his wife publicly, he deserves whatever he gets afterwards... enjoy the rest of your day!
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by Adaomalight(f): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
Devil in disguise.

Tufiakwa! Aru!
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by Lalas247(f): 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
djeezy:
Really terrible. She should charged to court, tried and convicted. We can't give maniacs like her the Carte blanche to perpetrate heinous crimes.
Yes and made an example so other don't think it's ok to do this .. even if the little boy stole money this purnishment is just inhumane
sad
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by JimmyCrow(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
She should burn in hellfire for that angry angry.......if there's a hellfire cheesy undecided
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by DJejehimself(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ho my son I am sorry
About what happened many years ago
Me and your mother had problems all the time
We could not stay together anymore
And I know what this mean to your life
I can u crying from a million miles away
Calling daddy! But there is no answer
But deep down in me I know the reason why.
Cus the blood in you is the same as the blood in u
Oh my son am sorry......
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by samJ17(m): 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
oh Jesus becos of common cloth!
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by cchiagom(f): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
My sister you try very well. Clap for yourself
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by smoothryda: 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
Are you a content producer, or you want to put your content on TV and share advert revenue with the channel? Well we are looking for already made content. We are looking at Drama series, comedy shows, sitcoms, talk shows, reality, shows, Home videos, skit, musical videos, any kind of good audio songs, documentary, events, weddings. Please the content has to be fresh and hot not something that has been shown on other Tv.
Contact us on- delmidedee@gmail.com
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by WenysAD(f): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
sarutobie:

Nooo you shouldn’t beat or roast a woman no matter what she did right?

Who be this one? Bros abeg dey ur lane. Thank u
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by sarutobie(m): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
WenysAD:

Who be this one? Bros abeg dey ur lane. Thank u
Hypocrite much?
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by sweetilicious(f): 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
The heart of men can fear me ehh! How can you have a heart so wicked like this? This child needs to be rehabilitated because stuffs like this can really affect his sense of reasoning and emotions.This woman should be made to loose her freedom of association immediately.
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by OgeFather(m): 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
Nawaooo.....This woman wan turn this small boy to burnt offering Nawaooo.....This woman wan turn this small boy to burnt offering
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by WenysAD(f): 7:51am On Sep 30, 2017
sarutobie:

Hypocrite much?

Mtcheeeew
Re: Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos by ipobbigot7: 9:58am On Sep 30, 2017
I know she be an Igbo woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Killed, Scores Injured In Imo Cult War / Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) / Man Attacks Student With Gun At University Of Uyo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.