Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Slay Queen Challenge Week 3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Challenge Week 3 (1554 Views)

Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) / Baddest Booty! Ghanaian Slay Queen. / Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Challenge Week 3 by nevachange(f): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2017
High guys rate my training pls,
send me tips and criticism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wV0pUclhl4
Re: Slay Queen Challenge Week 3 by nevachange(f): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2017
Re: Slay Queen Challenge Week 3 by nevachange(f): 9:43am On Sep 30, 2017
better by the day
Re: Slay Queen Challenge Week 3 by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 30, 2017
Wetin be this again? grin
Re: Slay Queen Challenge Week 3 by Lalas247(f): 11:05am On Sep 30, 2017
Babe u need cardio first
Go on the threadmill body fat wayyy too much .. cuz if you don't loose it and go straight to weights my dear it will be a very very sorry sight trust me

Start with no carb diet .. protein and veg only .. NO CARBS , NO Alcohol
Start jogging
And the move one to cardio excercise .. threadmill or the bicycle ( can't remember the name )
Once your BMI is average for your height then start toning it up and .. weights , squats , sit-ups, press-up etc

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Challenge Week 3 by Chidonc(m): 11:09am On Sep 30, 2017
lol, after all these work out , you will still go home and consume 7 wraps of akpu, half chicken ,4 eggs and 2 bottles of longer throat pepsi as breakfast, aunty you need to check your diet first.
Re: Slay Queen Challenge Week 3 by nevachange(f): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2017
Chidonc:
lol, after all these work out , you will still go home and consume 7 wraps of akpu, half chicken ,4 eggs and 2 bottles of longer throat pepsi as breakfast, aunty you need to check your diet first.

lol. I dont really eat much now, undecided
Re: Slay Queen Challenge Week 3 by nevachange(f): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2017
Lalas247:
Babe u need cardio first
Go on the threadmill body fat wayyy too much .. cuz if you don't loose it and go straight to weights my dear it will be a very very sorry sight trust me

Start with no carb diet .. protein and veg only .. NO CARBS , NO Alcohol
Start jogging
And the move one to cardio excercise .. threadmill or the bicycle ( can't remember the name )
Once your BMI is average for your height then start toning it up and .. weights , squats , sit-ups, press-up etc

I do cardio too. Just got advice on including resistance exercises for the slay shape. before Christmas sha wink
Re: Slay Queen Challenge Week 3 by nevachange(f): 9:53am On Oct 01, 2017
nevachange:
better by the day

cheesy on the slay matter
Re: Slay Queen Challenge Week 3 by nevachange(f): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
New video alert !! Abdominals cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xauz0_RbZw
Re: Slay Queen Challenge Week 3 by nevachange(f): 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
No pain no gain.. New video alert !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1xtpIFSZIg
Re: Slay Queen Challenge Week 3 by Roland17(m): 4:22am On Oct 13, 2017
Honestly, in my opinion, I am worried you are doing too much weighted workouts (based off your videos). At this rate, you may end up building a muscle mass that is not lean, thus, making it difficult to lose weight for the "slay" body you are seeking.

70% of your workouts should be cardio at this stage (any fast paced workout that would make you break intense sweat, there are soooo many of them), get those sweat belts to help you burn fat and sweat around your core area when you do intense cardio. 20% stretches and you can play around with the remaining 10%.

Finally, ensure you are mixing your workout routine so as to excite your body. The body can easily get used to the same routine, consequently making goals difficult to achieve.

I love your courage and hope you stick to it.....
Re: Slay Queen Challenge Week 3 by badgan(m): 7:39am On Oct 16, 2017
Roland17:
Honestly, in my opinion, I am worried you are doing too much weighted workouts (based off your videos). At this rate, you may end up building a muscle mass that is not lean, thus, making it difficult to lose weight for the "slay" body you are seeking.

70% of your workouts should be cardio at this stage (any fast paced workout that would make you break intense sweat, there are soooo many of them), get those sweat belts to help you burn fat and sweat around your core area when you do intense cardio. 20% stretches and you can play around with the remaining 10%.

Finally, ensure you are mixing your workout routine so as to excite your body. The body can easily get used to the same routine, consequently making goals difficult to achieve.

I love your courage and hope you stick to it.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1xtpIFSZIg
Mehn cardio can be boring. Dont you think weight is good for ladies?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Broke Guy Is A Sin / Slay Queen Get Dragged Online For Refusing To Pay For The Clothes She Wears / Please Help Me Tackle These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.