Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

"Don’t Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Don’t Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love” (581 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Don’t Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love” by Richfab: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
"Don’t Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love” – Modesther Chizoba Nnaji - Nigerian Female Soldier

Our beautiful and gallant young female Soldier has urged all Nigerian men to have the courage to walk up to a Female Soldier they have feelings for. That Nigerian female soldiers are loving and caring people because of their training to love and defend the nation. So they can defend and protect their home likewise.

She wrote:

I know some Civilian Find it so difficult to Approach a Female Soldier for Relationships.

My Dear Listen to my Little Advice.
Female Soldiers are The Best in Relationships and Marriages.

With the following Reasons.

1. She is an Independent woman to you. She has Already got a job, and it’s the best thing a man can wish for.

2. You won’t bother someone Harassing your wife for Any Reason. She is a Soldier, So I don’t think that there is any form of harassment that can come to her that she can’t handle.

3. She will always fight for you. If you get Married or in a relationship with a Female soldier,Every of your problem is her Problem, She won’t ever let any harm come to you.

4. She will be Trust worthy, You won’t be afraid of thinking about your wife or girlfriend cheating on you,because Even People around her can’t even go close to her once they know that she is in a relationship with you .

5. They are the Most Caring They care for their Loved ones more than anything, Love and care is what they Give you.

6. They are Educated with Military and Civil Law You don’t have much to say to her, because she already know what’s good and Bad. She knows what to do and the time to do it..

If you Love a Female Soldier, don’t be Afraid to Approach her, we are all kind hearted and devoted

Incase you are afraid of anyone, come to Me I will help you talk to her.

Am proud to be a female soldier

#MilitaryLife

Re: "Don’t Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love” by gabinogem(m): 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hmmm...I see a beautiful python wink
Re: "Don’t Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love” by loomer: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
Who wan do frog jump?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: 30 Things You Should Never Ever Say To Him If You Value Your Relationshi / Need A Matured Bleed Mate In Lag / Woman Shot In The Head During Las Vegas Shooting Wakes Up From Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.