Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Share Till Your Politicians Sees This(meet The World's Poorest President - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Till Your Politicians Sees This(meet The World's Poorest President (2054 Views)

If You Know This, You Will Remain A Virgin Till Your Wedding Night / 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Till Your Politicians Sees This(meet The World's Poorest President by TimmyPapa(m): 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
It's a common grumble that politicians' lifestyles are far removed from those of their electorate. Not so in Uruguay. Meet the president - who lives on a ramshackle farm and gives away most of his pay.

Laundry is strung outside the house. The water comes from a well in a yard, overgrown with weeds. Only two police officers and Manuela, a three-legged dog, keep watch outside.

"I've lived like this most of my life," he says, sitting on an old chair in his garden, using a cushion favoured by Manuela the dog.

"I can live well with what I have."

check out his house, his car and his words to the world politicians check here

https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/09/meet-world-poorest-president-and-why.html

Re: Share Till Your Politicians Sees This(meet The World's Poorest President by Kowor(f): 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
They've seen this but they just don't care.
Re: Share Till Your Politicians Sees This(meet The World's Poorest President by Adaumunocha(f): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
Makes no difference
Re: Share Till Your Politicians Sees This(meet The World's Poorest President by TimmyPapa(m): 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
hammer it to there ear
Re: Share Till Your Politicians Sees This(meet The World's Poorest President by TimmyPapa(m): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
i guess Nigeria will be better off if we split
Re: Share Till Your Politicians Sees This(meet The World's Poorest President by VERDA: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
Kowor:
They've seen this but they just don't care.

His simplicity is admirable, but that should not be a yardstick to judge leaders, a few of them still live comfortable lives and are dedicated to the welfare of their people.
Re: Share Till Your Politicians Sees This(meet The World's Poorest President by Kowor(f): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
VERDA:

His simplicity is admirable, but that should not be a yardstick to judge leaders, a few of them still live comfortable lives and are dedicated to the welfare of their people.
True.
Re: Share Till Your Politicians Sees This(meet The World's Poorest President by TimmyPapa(m): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
VERDA:

example?
Re: Share Till Your Politicians Sees This(meet The World's Poorest President by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 30, 2017
Abeg where Dasuki dey?
Re: Share Till Your Politicians Sees This(meet The World's Poorest President by TimmyPapa(m): 2:20am On Sep 30, 2017
Dasuki stil dy cell
Re: Share Till Your Politicians Sees This(meet The World's Poorest President by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 30, 2017
Well this is actually Stupidity and not Humility. He could afford to stay in a decent house, not an overly expensive one and still pass his point and be humble.

Important thing is your works. What difference do you bring to the lives of your country men
Re: Share Till Your Politicians Sees This(meet The World's Poorest President by Virus777: 6:51am On Sep 30, 2017
undecided The man must be insane. How can you intentionally live such of abject penury when we all know you can afford a better life?

What kinda cheap popularity is he trying to garner? I want to ask, a president living in an old farm in the rural community, is that where he carries out his duty as a president? Is that where he receives visiting presidents of other countries? Is that where he signs bills into law? Etc

The man is just an attention seeker, I'm sure he has millions of dollars in his account, let him continue deluding himself.
Re: Share Till Your Politicians Sees This(meet The World's Poorest President by TimmyPapa(m): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2017
Virus777:
undecided The man must be insane. How can you intentionally live such of abject penury when we all know you can afford a better life?

What kinda cheap popularity is he trying to garner? I want to ask, a president living in an old farm in the rural community, is that where he carries out his duty as a president? Is that where he receives visiting presidents of other countries? Is that where he signs bills into law? Etc

The man is just an attention seeker, I'm sure he has millions of dollars in his account, let him continue deluding himself.

He is not an attention seeker he has been the. Pres since 2014 And dats why Nigeria is still d way we are.. When we hail politicians who embezzled our money.. politicians wu were once beggars now tun lords..i hail dis man..
Re: Share Till Your Politicians Sees This(meet The World's Poorest President by VERDA: 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
TimmyPapa:

example?

Lol.. Really?, so to be a good leader or person, you have to live like a pauper?
Re: Share Till Your Politicians Sees This(meet The World's Poorest President by TimmyPapa(m): 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
VERDA:

Lol.. Really?, so to be a good leader or person, you have to live like a pauper?

leaders are to serve not been served... you dont live an extravagant life while your people suffer
Re: Share Till Your Politicians Sees This(meet The World's Poorest President by VERDA: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
TimmyPapa:

leaders are to serve not been served... you dont live an extravagant life while your people suffer

True but depends on ur definition of extravagant, basic comfort is not extravagant.
Re: Share Till Your Politicians Sees This(meet The World's Poorest President by TimmyPapa(m): 8:24am On Oct 01, 2017
VERDA:

True but depends on ur definition of extravagant, basic comfort is not extravagant.
Yea, now be sincere to urself mention a politician in Nigeria who is not livn an extravagant life.. just 1....
Re: Share Till Your Politicians Sees This(meet The World's Poorest President by VERDA: 10:30am On Oct 01, 2017
TimmyPapa:

Yea, now be sincere to urself mention a politician in Nigeria who is not livn an extravagant life.. just 1....

Well.. .you have a point when it comes to Nigeria, but I was not specific to Nigeria but talking in general.
Re: Share Till Your Politicians Sees This(meet The World's Poorest President by 1mmanuel(m): 11:09am On Oct 01, 2017
don't be deceived, this man may have billions hidden faraway in a foreign account.
Re: Share Till Your Politicians Sees This(meet The World's Poorest President by TimmyPapa(m): 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
1mmanuel:
don't be deceived, this man may have billions hidden faraway in a foreign account.

If you see what this man do wit his income...
And he has received many awards..
Re: Share Till Your Politicians Sees This(meet The World's Poorest President by NeeKlaus: 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
There is no point in this at all. Why create a facade to give people an idea about you when there are better ways to achieve that?

He can still live in a comfortable home befitting for a President and still succeed in painting a beautiful picture of humility.

I repeat, there is no point in this.
Re: Share Till Your Politicians Sees This(meet The World's Poorest President by TimmyPapa(m): 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
NeeKlaus:
There is no point in this at all. Why create a facade to give people an idea about you when there are better ways to achieve that?

He can still live in a comfortable home befitting for a President and still succeed in painting a beautiful picture of humility.

I repeat, there is no point in this.

Well every one has a choice.. do u knw dir is nothing comfortable in d worl cus u ll always find omthing mor comfortable nd u ll wana have dem

(1) (Reply)

Heba!! Singer Runtown Leaks Photo Of His P*nis On Instagram (+18) / Are you a pervert? If yes, enter here. / Friendship Or Direct Approach, Which Do You Prefer??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.