Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG (45308 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / UK Seeks To Confiscate Convicted Nigerian Politician's Loot - Reuters / UK Seeks Clarification About Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by legitnow: 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
Dem dey hide ordinary Nairaland post.

This I posted on the FP and dey hide it.

I just dey laugh becos, fear don already dey catch dem.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Cjrane2: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
Just watch out for the beautiful Nigerian army report about how IPOB members dressed in Nigerian army uniform borrowed some military vehicles from Chad and Cameroon army to storm Nnamdi Kanu's house and kill him with everyone inside the house.

Then took away their bodies and blamed the massacre on Nigerian soldiers.

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by InvertedHammer: 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Tell Buhari to organize Python Dance 3 now to see if these nations are happy with him

God knows why Buhari didn't stay back in the London hospital

Maybe, he knows that the British Govt will visit him concerning Kanu and so decided to escape questions by returning back to Nigeria

Now ask yourself why all of a sudden, the daughter asked a question on Instagram about the money spent on Aso Rock Clinic and yet no equipment for the medical personnel to use.

Pazienza ichidodo

bede2u sekxy

Pureme01

ConductorRX

Pls take note of this

It seems that Buhari is avoiding the British questioning him about Kanu at the London hospital

That is why he decided not to stay again at the London hospital

That is why the daughter asked about the absence of equipments in Aso Rock hospital despite spending 3billion naira

It seems that Buhari has finally decided to continue his treatment in Nigeria in order to avoid foreign intelligence personnel from having access to him in order to avoid being questioned about Nnamdi Kanu whereabouts.

Kettykins kettykin

Afam4eva

Amarabae

Ipoblogic

horsepower101

ngene44

Foreign Intelligence do not visit to ask questions.

They slip things in tea or IV lines.

Ask Abiola.

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by SillyMods: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
madridsta007:
m

Not sure Yusuf was a British citizen.

You simply do not have any idea how serious Nations treat their citizens. Just wait till the MP representing Kanu’s constituency in parliament raise it up in Westminster, you’ll know that every problem is not a nail requiring a hammer. Kanu should have just been deported back to the U.K.
What some of you don't even know is that Kanu is first and primarily a Nigerian before being a British.

Look for passport of a Nigerian/British person and read the texts in the reverse inner page. Then, you'd know how far.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by madridsta007(m): 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
SillyMods:

What some of you don't even know is that Kanu is first and primarily a Nigerian before being a British.

Look for passport of a Nigerian/British person and read the texts in the reverse inner page. Then, you'd know how far.

A British passport holder is considered “British” for all intents and purposes.

That’s what a passport does. It confers on one citizenship.

I would have assumed that this is basic, primary school social studies.

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by shallysgirl: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin @how Nigeria is powerful to the rest of the world
userplainly:

tompolo dey warri o..... hu noh go noh know..... ona tink say govt noh dey pay am?.... KANU is a thief! he scammed ibo people now he ran away..... only the poor n jobless follows him blindly, the nigger is hiding inside one house now, maybe in calabar n telling his boys to type rubbish on their stupid weak Blogs! someone said UK n US will sanction Nigeria " THAT PERSON MUMU LONG PASS RIVER NILE" tis like u still don't know how powerful Nigeria is to the rest of the world
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by shallysgirl: 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Will Britain ask of you if anything happens to you. Yes he was born in the' erosion ravaged region '[ but UK is concerned about him. quote author=billyG post=60965739]British citizen ko!is d terrorist NK not born in d red mud erosion ravage eastern region of d zoo?[/quote]
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by bejeria101(m): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
Watch the dullard go deaf on the second ear
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by tsdarkside(m): 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
madridsta007:

A British passport holder is considered “British” for all intents and purposes.

That’s what a passport does. It confers on one citizenship.

I would have assumed that this is basic, primary school social studies.

wroooong...they can take that passport back when they want.....you are a settler not a indigine.....their is a difference...

thats why i laugh over biafrans that burn their nigerian passport online....

if things go very bad in the world they will become stranded... undecided
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by shallysgirl: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
OK, waiting for them to shoot down the Catalonias.
Yyeske:
I guess you are yet to see military formations all over Barcelona and Catalonia as we speak, CNN, BBC etc can help you
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by shallysgirl: 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
You don't need to reject him. Hi isn't Igbo, but probably lived /lives in the east.
FTreloaded:
[s][/s]shut up, you're not igbo. we REJECT you!
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by MasterofNL: 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
Yyeske:
Go to aso rock right now and ask of him

He doesn't have to do that. The British government is already doing the asking.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by FTreloaded(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
shallysgirl:
You don't need to reject him. Hi isn't Igbo, but probably lived /lives in the east.
ngene too once lived in the east but he hates igbos more than anything. we REJECT him too.

in fact, we FORBID him!
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by adegeye38(m): 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Bede2u:
I agree with u that Yorubas are the majority tribe in Lagos now but with the way things are going, u guys wont be in the future. As capital territory for 130 years (1860-1990) resources from other parts of Nigeria was being used to give it a befittting look. Even now ND oil is still doing wonders in the state and y'all want us to forget the past and call it a sw state.... not gonna happen. As far as we are concerned babaa Lagos is FFCT (Former FCT). Kill me when you see me in Ibadan or ogbomosho
hw is ND oil doing wonders in d state?

they generate the highest IGR, the combination of over 23 states all together

they have a good and thriving economy, that is even better than some countries in africa, and it still could have been more spectacular if not for corruption.

Lagos has always been a southwest state, even when it was FCT, it was still dominated by yorubas, so i dnt see d point of ur argument
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by madridsta007(m): 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
tsdarkside:

wroooong...they can take that passport back when they want.....you are a settler not a indigine.....their is a difference...

thats why i laugh over biafrans that burn their nigerian passport online....

if things go very bad in the world they will become stranded... undecided

LOL.

Perhaps you were not aware when the debate for taking away the passport of the British ISIS terror exports to Syria and Iraq was not even started at all in parliament.

You remember ISIS? Good.

You remember the British be-header called “Jihadi John”? He wasn’t even stripped of his citizenship!

Even Anjem Choudary, the Islamist preacher and terror-monger who utilised all the laws and loopholes in the British legal system was not stripped of his citizenship.

It’s Kanu that they will “strip his citizenship.” Because of what, ejo? I know you must have been laughing when you wrote that. Serious countries like Britain act rationally and not stupidly.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Bede2u(m): 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
adegeye38:

hw is ND oil doing wonders in d state?

they generate the highest IGR, the combination of over 23 states all together

they have a good and thriving economy, that is even better than some countries in africa, and it still could have been more spectacular if not for corruption.

Lagos has always been a southwest state, even when it was FCT, it was still dominated by yorubas, so i dnt see d point of ur argument
lagos no dey get allocation from FG? OK continue
Lagos was FCT of one of the largest economies in Africa for 130 yrs and u are surprised it is developed.
No it has not always been dominated by yorubas. It was first dominated by Europeans for several years, bringing many yorubas from nearby towns as servants and city workers. Then it became filled with Nigerians of all tribes working as FG civil servants. Its recently that it has bcom dominated by yorubas who are trooping in from nearby towns unhindered (unlike b4 when europeans regulated how u troop into lagos)
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by tsdarkside(m): 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
madridsta007:

LOL.

Perhaps you were not aware when the debate for taking away the passport of the British ISIS terror exports to Syria and Iraq was not even started at all in parliament.

You remember ISIS? Good.

You remember the British be-header called “Jihadi John”? He wasn’t even stripped of his citizenship!

Even Anjem Choudary, the Islamist preacher and terror-monger who utilised all the laws and loopholes in the British legal system was not stripped of his citizenship.

It’s Kanu that they will “strip his citizenship.” Because of what, ejo? I know you must have been laughing when you wrote that. Serious countries like Britain act rationally and not stupidly.

stop making a joke of yourself....are this people you listed realy free??....not realy....

when things get too bad,this people will only care for themselfs....its nothing special about that,its just human nature...

look yourself in the mirror and tell me they would still be nice to you when things go too bad....

i talk with white people here and their....they dont want you in their countries!!....passports will not change that human instinkt...
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by madridsta007(m): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
tsdarkside:

stop making a joke of yourself....are this people you listed realy free??....not realy....

when things get too bad,this people will only care for themselfs....its nothing special about that,its just human nature...

look yourself in the mirror and tell me they would be still nice to you when things go too bad....

i talk with white people here and their....they dont want you in their countries!!....passports will not change that human instinkt...

LOL.

Shifting the goalposts. Too early in a debate.

From “they can withdraw their passports”, to “are these people really free”, when I presented you with names and evidences of known, ruthless terrorists still clutching their British citizenship... You immediately shift the goalposts. I thought it was about stripping one of citizenship?

I like working with specifics sir, evidence-laden specifics. Details. I’m not a Nigerian politician.

lol.

Good night sir.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by tsdarkside(m): 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
madridsta007:

LOL.

Shifting the goalposts. Too early in a debate.

From “they can withdraw their passports”, to “are these people really free”, when I presented you with names and evidences of known, ruthless terrorists still clutching their British citizenship... You immediately shift the goalposts.

lol.

Good night sir.

good night...
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by goshee: 12:43am On Oct 01, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

Now I see that you’re even dumber than I thought,no more chest beating y’all are now being humble

Google how many countries tougher agititations like this are going on all over the world and you’ll wake up from your slumber

So now na news una dey wait for? Where is your leader/coward now huh?

Olodo
you sounded like a very stupid person though I don't think you are that stupid maybe your hatred to ndigbo has overwhelm your sense of reasoning. UK is asking the ZOO about kanus way about and little you is asking ipob. what an irony of life
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by goshee: 12:45am On Oct 01, 2017
SillyMods:
IPOB miscreants will get orgasm on this thread. They're so illiterate to understand that even when Yusuf the Boko Haram leader was extra judicially murdered - Boko Haram had not been declared a terrorist group then, NOTHING happened to the govt of YarAdua on that basis.

I sincerely hope that terrorist has indeed been killed by the army.

Yes, I said so. No harm in wanting someone who asked his followers to kill any Yoruba or Hausa man they see, dead.

kanu dying is for the peace of the larger society. He has proved to be unrepentant.
the difference is that mahammed yusulf is one of the animals in the zoo while KANU is a British citizen. hope the difference is clear?
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by goshee: 12:50am On Oct 01, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

Religious NGO organizations?
Don’t tell me you’re changing the topic,this thread doesn’t have anything to do with that

It seems besides being dumb you even lack the ability to read and comprehend simple English.

Y’all keep shouting brown roof republic and your people keep flooding Yoruba states everyday and we not even mad,y’all need to grow your ass is and Stop being an ingrate ok?

Every gala seller in traffic is Igbo
Every prostitute for joint na Igbo
The list is endless,pls put your money where your mouth is and stop being such a nincoompop
If not for a Yoruba man creating Nairaland,your stupid ass won’t ever get the opportunity to typing thrash all over this forum

Adios
I heard that Yorubas are cowards. is it true?
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by goshee: 12:54am On Oct 01, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

When they and the US place sanctions on Nigeria because of human rights abuse, then will your eyes be clear.
then buhari will quick die because he won't be able to travel to UK for check up and there is no qualified doctor and hospitals in the zoo

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by goshee: 12:56am On Oct 01, 2017
Bede2u:
angry Lol. U all confuse Lagos with SW. Yorubas lost Lagos in 1860 when it became the capital of British West Africa and subsequently Nigeria's. Pls we troop to Lagos not SW. I have never been to any SW State pls.
Every Nigerian own ND oil but only una get Lagos?
Na Fulani get Abuja too? Abi una dey craze ni
Lagos is a no mans land. Afonjas can go and masturbate

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Lloydfolarin: 1:02am On Oct 01, 2017
horsepower101:
This IPOB issue looks like it's not going away anytime soon. The little international support Nigeria gets is on the line.

Can someone tell me what python dance has accomplished apart from driving IPOB underground within Nigeria?

I rather face an enemy that I can see face to face than one hidden and waiting to strike.

As a country we should have learned the fundamental lesson from boko haram that the killing of a movement leader is not the same as killing an ideology.

Only God knows what will happen in the coming months to years.

Bro, nothing is happening and nothing ll happen.

UK and US have no respect for these pigs called Igbos

A staff of US/UKembassy is like a US president or UK prime minister to desperate Igbos.

Ojukwu thought his back was covered by some funny foreign countries until his ass was whipped

They don't learn from their mistakes with their massive heads. Britain and UK ll never support anything against Nigeria Unity hence their politicians' presence in the North throughout 2016.

They know Igbos as drama queens that react to anything that touches their emotions rather than logic...
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Guyman02: 1:09am On Oct 01, 2017
This Nnamdi Kanu matter is getting more dangerous, if anything bad happens to him, those youths who are his supporters will link up with Niger Delta militants and descend on our oil facilities in revenge. If Igbo youths bring their native intelligence and mix it with the bravado of the Niger delta youths all the job done by Osinbajo to pacify every group during Buharis absence will be undone
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by zuto4u(m): 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
For calling Nnamdi Kanu a terrorist, I am done with u.
Bye and quote me never.
Yyeske:
A link to that and not one of his usual lies to keep his fellow terrorists busy
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by adegeye38(m): 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
Bede2u:
lagos no dey get allocation from FG? OK continue
Lagos was FCT of one of the largest economies in Africa for 130 yrs and u are surprised it is developed.
No it has not always been dominated by yorubas. It was first dominated by Europeans for several years, bringing many yorubas from nearby towns as servants and city workers. Then it became filled with Nigerians of all tribes working as FG civil servants. Its recently that it has bcom dominated by yorubas who are trooping in from nearby towns unhindered (unlike b4 when europeans regulated how u troop into lagos)
stop saying history u dont know, d town of Eko, Elegushi, Badagry and so on are located where??

d british annexed lagos 1861, and den dey implemented d indirect rule system in 1862, meaning they rule through traditional yoruba monarch over d yoruba pple dere, den later on, they were mor migrations from Egba, and environs, den wen it became a capital more migrations from elsewhere

Eko and all other places within lagos has always been yoruba land, and it is dominated, populated and ruled by d yoruba pple
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Chetimah(m): 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
Bro na there u dey?? Soon d world mo go need crude oil again na energy we go need,from d sun or wind and on weapons many countries dey wey go sell dem,and who tell you say USA OR BRITAIN na better country to travel too,i beg AUSTRALIA CANADA and Germany dey.
OjukwuWarBird:

Plenty things go happen

1) Dem no go buy your oil again

2) Dem no go sell weapons to you again

3) Dem go place travel ban on all your politicians

When dem do these 3 things, even you no go fit buy new phones again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) / New Nigerian Army Uniform To Send Signals When A Soldier Is In Danger / Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74