Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,011 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG (45310 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / UK Seeks To Confiscate Convicted Nigerian Politician's Loot - Reuters / UK Seeks Clarification About Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Yyeske(m): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

When yu beg whoo?The only tin una beg for na Unity.
Arewa youths begged you to leave them to go for your Biafra, even promised to petition the UN on your behalf and what did you do, instead you went to report to the UN and ICC that you are under threat of genocide. You didn't even make any move for demands from the UN

1 Like

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by chineduemmao: 11:10am On Sep 30, 2017
betterABIAstate:
Who are the advisers of buhari?

FG shouldn't have invaded his house with military men, even if Nnamdi KANU is hiding, no one will believe the FG didn't kill him cos it was after army invasion that he disappeared.
eneche said army didnt invade his home so what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by somito121(m): 11:11am On Sep 30, 2017
I seriously weep for the young generation. God help us all.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by userplainly(m): 11:15am On Sep 30, 2017
Daboomb:

Its like you did not do Geography in school, tha is if you attended school at all.

You keep saying "SOUTH"!
Is there a tribe called "South" in Nigeria?

or are you lumping the N.Delta with Yorubas+Benins with your foolish, terrorist IPOB agitations?

Why are you afraid to be specific in this your breakaway fantasy?

Yourbas are not interested in any breakaway, that l can tell you.
Even Awolowo back then told Ojukwu so, in plain English but Ojukwu told him in Yoruba language "Egbon, awa'tilo niyen" (Bros, we are gone o).

He regretetd it afterwards and came back to beg "Nigeria", was forgiven by Nigeria and he contested elelctions under the Nigerian Flag.

WakeUp, Terrorists! Phyton will dance with you if you dont. tongue tongue

Don't mind the fool joor, I'm Urhobo n I'll tell you my Father, his friends and some of my uncles were among Nigerian soldiers who fought the Biafra war....... many Isekiri I know said their uncle or father were soldiers too who fought against Ojukwu n Biafra so I don't know the SOUTH SOUTH they r referring o

2 Likes

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Yyeske(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2017
Daboomb:

These Galla Selelrs don thave TV, how do you want them to see it on CNN? grin grin
They only listen to "Late News" that Nnamdi Kanu feeds them.
undecided undecided
True to that, all they do is pick up their cheap chinko phones they had charged at the barbershop, insert their earphones and tune in to radio Biafra then come to nairaland with the free 10MB mtn gave them and start spewing trash

3 Likes

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by drefe2real: 11:17am On Sep 30, 2017
userplainly:

yam head! the military operations in the South South nkor? I noh hear anybody talk about am for years! I be warri boy, born n grew there, av seen $hit y'all only see in movies, av dodge $hit, lived in different curfews for years, since I was a child n yet i still don't blame the military........ wen I finally looked at wat our boys r doing n wat they demand I even enlisted in the NA only my mum refused to sign so I got rejected........ give the boys wat they want ( block shell gate, beat up white men, every new chairman for each quarter must carry boys go beat shell workers, demand excess money for nothing sake, chiefs collect, chairmen n vice collect, sell employment slots, become ghost workers n the circle repeats, every development effort by shell, chevron, mobile n NNPC is intercepted by chiefs and youths and they demand for the money, ONLY THE MONEY)........ so Stupid fawcks like you don't know anything..RIGHT NOW SHELL N MOBILE HAS LEFT WARRI, OUR PORT DON'T FUNCTION, REFINERY DON'T FUNCTION n all thanks to thievery act of community, wen they refused to pay these people will start fighting claiming "Awa right" n star saying they pollute the waters bla bla bla.......

Now, this is a sensible confirm warri boy speaking. I keep saying it that the leaders of the Niger Delta are the main problem of the region. Very greedy n corrupt set of people. What are they doing with the huge funds that have been coming to the region. Nor b to dey buy cars, build houses, marry wives up and down, n oppress their fellow tribesmen.

2 Likes

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by userplainly(m): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2017
drefe2real:

Now, this is a sensible confirm warri boy speaking. I keep saying it that the leaders of the Niger Delta are the main problems. Very greedy n corrupt set of people. What are they doing with the huge funds that ate coming to the region. Nor b to dey buy cars, build houses, marry wives up and down, n oppress their fellow tribesmen.

u said it all....real marra
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by nku5: 11:22am On Sep 30, 2017
The embarassing government of Buhari. Always thinking after acting. If a British citizen has been extrajudicially killed its a significant diplomatic issue. The Nigerian Ambassador in UK can be summoned to answer one or two questions. Imagine the shame in international circles. UK no gree shut down Radio Biafra all this while but Buhari sense no tell am...

Buhari's illiteracy did not allow him to think well and guide his actions. Instead he chose ignorance and is dragging Nigeria back to the level of North Korea, Sudan and Niger in the eyes of the interntional community.

While Buratai, Buhari and co are doing press-ups while waiting for ICC to try their genocide case, UK and US are breathing down their necks.

1 Like

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by SalamRushdie: 11:25am On Sep 30, 2017
nku5:
The embarassing government of Buhari. Always thinking after acting. If a British citizen has been extrajudicially killed its a significant diplomatic issue. The Nigerian Ambassador in UK can be summoned to answer one or two questions. Imagine the shame in international circles. UK no gree shut down Radio Biafra all this while but Buhari sense no tell am...

Buhari's illiteracy did not allow him to think well and guide his actions. Instead he chose ignorance and is dragging Nigeria back to the level of North Korea, Sudan and Niger in the eyes of the interntional community.

While Buratai, Buhari and co are doing press-ups while waiting for ICC to try their genocide case, UK and US are breathing down their necks.

Its really a sad situation ..

1 Like

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by betterABIAstate: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2017
chineduemmao:
eneche said army didnt invade his home so what are you saying?
lolz, who believes the army?

1 Like

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Yyeske(m): 11:28am On Sep 30, 2017
nku5:

Long epistle over nothing, can you tell the passport with which he came into Nigeria?
Radio Biafra has been established in the US and South Africa as well and they have sinister motives for allowing a hate station on their soil
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by zuto4u(m): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2017
U don't support IPOB /Buhari saga and yet u have the nerve to call Kanu a coward. Mr. Fool, I know your type. U are indeed so pained. Don't ever get it twisted or think that you are talking to dullards. For your information, US, Britain and the rest of the world are not in support of Buhari's wickedness and injustice on innocent argitators. It is only tribalistic bigots like u are singing his praises here in Nigeria. But nevertheless,
time will tell who the real coward is.
Oluwamuyeewa:

Now I see that you’re even dumber than I thought,no more chest beating y’all are now being humble

Google how many countries tougher agititations like this are going on all over the world and you’ll wake up from your slumber

So now na news una dey wait for? Where is your leader/coward now huh?

Olodo
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Yyeske(m): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2017
betterABIAstate:
lolz, who believes the army?
Ok, we believe you as in anything you tell us.
I hope you know that IPOB is in disarray, all they pray for is the atonement they are in now, lamenting how everyone has abandoned them, IPOB is no longer talking about how to get Biafra but waiting for chukwu okike abiama and foreign countries to come to their aid. Who gets a nation like that without any physical effort to that effect?
Go to radio Biafra and listen to the atonement prayers and observe the prayers.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Yyeske(m): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2017
zuto4u:
U don't support IPOB /Buhari saga and yet u have the nerve to call Kanu a coward. Mr. Fool, I know your type. U are indeed so pained. Don't ever get it twisted or think that you are talking to dullards. For your information, US, Britain and the rest of the world are not in support of Buhari's wickedness and injustice on innocent argitators. It is only tribalistic bigots like u are singing his praises here in Nigeria. But nevertheless,
time will tell who the real coward is.
What physical effort have you or IPOB done to achieve your Biafra, I don't mean online rants and insults, I mean real physical effort?
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by betterABIAstate: 11:47am On Sep 30, 2017
Yyeske:
Ok, we believe you as in anything you tell us.
I hope you know that IPOB is in disarray, all they pray for is the atonement they are in now, lamenting how everyone has abandoned them, IPOB is no longer talking about how to get Biafra but waiting for chukwu okike abiama and foreign countries to come to their aid. Who gets a nation like that without any physical effort to that effect?
Go to radio Biafra and listen to the atonement prayers and observe the prayers.
buhari is playing the IPOB game
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Yyeske(m): 11:48am On Sep 30, 2017
Let's all pray for IPOB at this moment because it's obvious they know they have lost it all and don't even know what next to do, cul-de-sac case for now. Enough prayers for God to come to their aid, funny set of human beings.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Yyeske(m): 11:49am On Sep 30, 2017
betterABIAstate:
buhari is playing the IPOB game
Yes and that's why terrorist Nnamdi kanu ran away
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by bcashy: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2017
stevnwigw:
Nigeria in big poo

The news is actually meant for people like you to make you feel happy as usual lokzzzz......no be only poo...na koo......
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by betterABIAstate: 11:52am On Sep 30, 2017
Yyeske:
Yes and that's why terrorist Nnamdi kanu ran away
Bros leave me abeg, I can't kill myself for this issue
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by bcashy: 11:54am On Sep 30, 2017
PureMe01:
lol..e Don dey happen small small.
Python Don break waist for dance wey em go dance think say em sabi dance,miss step

If you wan know whether the waste don actually break....o ya garther urself together, carry Biafra flag go do nonsense lolzzz....
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by PureMe01: 11:56am On Sep 30, 2017
bcashy:

If you wan know whether the waste don actually break....o ya garther urself together, carry Biafra flag go do nonsense lolzzz....
after oct 17,U go see am
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by bcashy: 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
PureMe01:
after oct 17,U go see am

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DD na Oct 17 again?? Nothing can be more clueless than this I swear!!!!!! Chaiiiiii.......let everybody hear ooooo....na Oct 17 ipob wan burn down their perceived zoo oooooo....... grin
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by SHAKABOOM: 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
Yyeske:
Arewa youths begged you to leave them to go for your Biafra, even promised to petition the UN on your behalf and what did you do, instead you went to report to the UN and ICC that you are under threat of genocide. You didn't even make any move for demands from the UN
Guy why yu dey yarn like person wey go night school..As yur senators as mr president to do the needful,Abi na arewa youths dey control power?
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by zuto4u(m): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
When you say physical effort, u have to be specific because the guys had been physically protesting against Nigeria government. And they had been requesting for a referendum. Biafrans are not violent in nature and u know that.
Yyeske:
What physical effort have you or IPOB done to achieve your Biafra, I don't mean online rants and insults, I mean real physical effort?
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by gemini35(m): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
PureMe01:
gringrin
lol..if UK said otherwise,then they would have been taken serious.I sight ur inward pain and frustrations over recent news emanating in favour of Biafra.
just like the days of moses,that same God have power over Nigeria, if you think other wise go and ask pheroah,,because God hears our cry,,if you check into the affaires, of upon,no matter the death, s the hand of baba God is upon KANU,he said the will kill us jail us,after that,Biafra will emerge victoriously,
I hail all biafran,s
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by SHAKABOOM: 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
Yyeske:
Let's all pray for IPOB at this moment because it's obvious they know they have lost it all and don't even know what next to do, cul-de-sac case for now. Enough prayers for God to come to their aid, funny set of human beings.
Hahahahaha!Unity beggar..UK ad US decision dey pain una but una dey form hard man.

1 Like

Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Iamzik: 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
Daboomb:

Its like you did not do Geography in school, tha is if you attended school at all.

You keep saying "SOUTH"!
Is there a tribe called "South" in Nigeria?

or are you lumping the N.Delta with Yorubas+Benins with your foolish, terrorist IPOB agitations?

Why are you afraid to be specific in this your breakaway fantasy?

Yourbas are not interested in any breakaway, that l can tell you.
Even Awolowo back then told Ojukwu so, in plain English but Ojukwu told him in Yoruba language "Egbon, awa'tilo niyen" (Bros, we are gone o).

He regretetd it afterwards and came back to beg "Nigeria", was forgiven by Nigeria and he contested elelctions under the Nigerian Flag.

WakeUp, Terrorists! Phyton will dance with you if you dont. tongue tongue

It's always impossible until it is done. Keep referring to the grand fathers generation in 2017. Dead awolowo or Ojukwu cannot determine our destiny. If you are so fearful that you want to remain in bondage then keep licking your Fulani masters ass. We will send you to join your brothers in Ilorin emirate.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by gemini35(m): 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

Now I see that you’re even dumber than I thought,no more chest beating y’all are now being humble

Google how many countries tougher agititations like this are going on all over the world and you’ll wake up from your slumber

So now na news una dey wait for? Where is your leadeer/coward now huh?
Oluwamuyyrea Biafra is here take it or live it,even if KANU dies,he had achieve his goal
Olodo
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by zuto4u(m): 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
When you say physical effort, u have to be specific because the guys had been physically protesting against Nigeria government. And they had been requesting for a referendum. Biafrans are not violent in nature and u know that.
Yyeske:
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by CharlotteFlair: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
Yyeske:
Next person please
Believe me brother you are a disgrace. It's like you forgot to add Abiola and his family that were mowed down by the army on the streets of Lagos? Nothing happened. Several members of Nadeco were also mowed down in broad day light by the army, Nothing happened. Did you forget to add these because you didn't want to offend the pride of your adopted/biological friends?

Shame on you young man.

Next Person?

You are next!
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by Iamzik: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
Yyeske:
I guess you are yet to see military formations all over Barcelona and Catalonia as we speak, CNN, BBC etc can help you

Military formation to intimidate. What are they waiting for? Well let them start shooting and killing. That will be the more reason to justify the breakaway.

You seem to take pride in government deploying military to fight unarmed civilians whose only sin is to as for their right to self determination.

They will only kill a few but Catalonia will become a nation, Mark my words. Marriage is not by force! There is no unity on earth that is not negotiable. If it's not negotiable then its no longer unity.....its called forceful coercion.
Re: UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG by CharlotteFlair: 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
Yyeske:
I thought you said you were Igbo? You are not Igbo but a head slamming Yoruba for that matter. #Jukwaa ESE nwanne.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram / DSS Arrests Kemepadei Bodmas For Inciting Nigerians against Buhari / PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.