Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. (17970 Views)

Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence / NJC Advises Buhari To Retire Walter Onnoghen Compulsorily Over $1.7m Cash / Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by months: 8:29am On Sep 30, 2017
Northern Youth threatened genocide against the Igbos, Buhari left the Northern youth and fulani herdsmen to deploy troops in the peaceful South East region, to maim and murder innocent Igbos going about their daily activities on their land.

Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:30am On Sep 30, 2017
The dullard won't listen
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by ORACLE1975(m): 8:30am On Sep 30, 2017
This man should silent himself maka why do u treat others the same?
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by Ngene44: 8:30am On Sep 30, 2017
SillyMods:
Only IPOB miscreants are shouting marginalisation upandan.

The funny thing is that they actually celebrated when the drunk from Otuoke marginalized a section of the country. They laughed and mocked the Yorubas. Now karma is paying them back.
This early morning u are hating?
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 30, 2017
USA knows the truth.
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by LordOfNaira: 8:31am On Sep 30, 2017
Albedo27:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/treat-nigerians-equally-ensure-unity-us-ambassador-advises-buhari/

The truth is that no matter what Buhari does, those mischievous people will still not like him.

It is like Abraham Lincoln who tried to reintegrate the South but still got killed by a man from the South.
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by kristisking(m): 8:31am On Sep 30, 2017
I'm not surprised that the whole world knows that this government is extremely bias. Let the truth be told
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 30, 2017
SillyMods:

The funny thing is that they actually celebrated when the drunk from Otuoke marginalized a section of the country. They laughed and mocked the Yorubas. Now karma is paying them back.

The statement of a perpetual slave nd he is ready to die a slave.
Keep licking the fulani's ass. Asslicker

4 Likes

Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by SmartMugu: 8:33am On Sep 30, 2017
Kettle calling a pot black. Handle the racism, white supremacists actions and segregation in your nation first before advicing other nations on how to do it.

1 Like

Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by LordOfNaira: 8:34am On Sep 30, 2017
kristisking:
I'm not surprised that the whole world knows that this government is extremely bias. Let the truth be told

Extremely biased in what way?
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by Albedo27(m): 8:36am On Sep 30, 2017
If PMB can adhere to this advice, I bet u, there will never be anything like agitation for secession from any part of the country.
I love Nigerian, but if we cannot be treated equally, then allow us go our separate ways.
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by xynerise: 8:38am On Sep 30, 2017
SillyMods:

When was that?
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by lomprico(m): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2017
One ear is already bad, he is managing the other so I don't think he will hear u, ambassador!
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by Ikology(m): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2017
ajepako:
To Baba Bubu, Nigeria means...

85% core north

7% of 'other north'

6% of South west

3% of Niger delta

01% of South east

Do you mean 1% or 0.1% for southeast. Biko clarify
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by Gotze1: 8:40am On Sep 30, 2017
J
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by Truckpusher(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2017
The mad man in Aso Rock will not listen .

1 Like

Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by Greenback: 8:41am On Sep 30, 2017
Will the bladdy 97% 5% za kwantiri izza pantastically kwarrapt vegetable ever listen?
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by kristisking(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2017
SillyMods:

Marginalization is marginalization whether one section or many sections are affected. No section was marginalized during GEJ tenure. The problem is that some people have allowed sentiment to becloud their sense of reasoning and judgement. Until we all resolve to be sincere and collectively speak with one voice when our leaders do not measure up to expection, only then we will witness tranformation

2 Likes

Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by Gotze1: 8:41am On Sep 30, 2017
PureMe01:
so now u are getting ur fair share of ur unwavering significantly unanimous support for him.3 spots in NNPC,10 for ur masters,0 for SE.lol,wats d difference between U and SE??so U are not marginalised?? chai anything their masters offer them,they don't complain for fear of being punished,they gladly remain forever loyal
shifting goal post as usual

Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by olowobaba10: 8:41am On Sep 30, 2017
w
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by NothingDoMe: 8:42am On Sep 30, 2017
SillyMods:

Truth hurts

I like that you're frustrated and wailing.
cheesy grin
Is it you behind that moniker? grin grin
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by wildchild1: 8:42am On Sep 30, 2017
Noted

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by Albedo27(m): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2017
LordOfNaira:

The truth is that no matter what Buhari does, those mischievous people will still not like him.

It is like Abraham Lincoln who tried to reintegrate the South but still got killed by a man from the South.
You reason like a kid, wasn't Ya'Adua loved by everyone.
I blame the cold hands of death. If that man had completed 8yrs, I don't think Nigeria would have remained in this state of hopelessness.

3 Likes

Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by ajepako(f): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2017
Ikology:

Do you mean 1% or 0.1% for southeast. Biko clarify

Bros.. Pardon my Math..

I have two degrees in English Language..

That should explain it, l guess grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by shankara7: 8:45am On Sep 30, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
did he lie?

This is how flat headed ipob jews were celebrating the marginalisation of yorubas in 2011 by jonathan.

www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

2015, They suddenly remember biafra.

It will never be well with buhari if he falls for the theatrics of these ipob pigs.
Marginalised they shall forever remain.
Are the yorubas not being marginalized too by this administration?
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by NothingDoMe: 8:45am On Sep 30, 2017
Albedo27:

You reason like a kid, wasn't Ya'Adua loved by everyone.
I blame the cold hands of death. If that man had completed 8yrs, I don't think Nigeria would have remained in this state of hopelessness.
Simple truth.
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by nkemjacob2(m): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2017
He wAnts to monitor hate speech.
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by smalls001: 8:46am On Sep 30, 2017
Hey "News Flash" clown - Nigeria is a sovereign country, hence our internal problem is no other country's problem.......
emmabest2000:
Gradually gradually... foreign countries are getting interest in Nig / Biafran sagas

Hope is 1000% alive oooo !
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 30, 2017
Why are these Americans pock nosing into our internal affairs?
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by EvilMetahuman: 8:49am On Sep 30, 2017
shankara7:
Are the yorubas not being marginalized too by this administration?
marginalised?

What are you smoking? cheesy

Abeg shift.
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by Gotze1: 8:49am On Sep 30, 2017
months:
Northern Youth threatened genocide against the Igbos, Buhari left the Northern youth and fulani herdsmen to deploy troops in the peaceful South East region, to maim and murder innocent Igbos going about their daily activities on their land.
Daily activities is looking for an Hausa man in the bus to kill, daily activities is throwing bottles to army. Are you from schizophrenia?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Resume Nightlife In Owerri- CP Yaro Assures Residents / Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? / Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.