Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. (17975 Views)

Shehu Sani Advises Buhari On How To End Banditry & Herdsmen Violence / NJC Advises Buhari To Retire Walter Onnoghen Compulsorily Over $1.7m Cash / Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by josh005(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2017
PureMe01:
so now u are getting ur fair share of ur unwavering significantly unanimous support for him??3 spots in NNPC,10 for ur masters,0 for SE.lol,wats d difference between U and SE??so U are not marginalised?? chai anything their masters offer them,they don't complain for fear of being punished,they gladly remain forever loyal
Broh you just said it all i must confess.

2 Likes

Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by franudi: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2017
US even knows that Buhari is bias. Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by easytech1(m): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2017
sad
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by franudi: 9:51am On Sep 30, 2017
tiger28:
If this statement is true then Mr ambassador should focus on the biggest issue in US now where all athletes are sitting during the national anthem BECAUSE of INEQUALITY in the US. Hypocrisy at play here. Last year alone ,there were WIFESPREAD riots in the US BECAUSE of the same INEQUALITY!!!!
So you want the inequality to continue in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by Leo3333: 9:52am On Sep 30, 2017
SillyMods:
Only IPOB miscreants are shouting marginalisation upandan.

The funny thing is that they actually celebrated when the drunk from Otuoke marginalized a section of the country. They laughed and mocked the Yorubas. Now karma is paying them back.

Ogbeni will you keep quiet and stop constituting a nuisance here?

Which section did Jonathan marginalize?
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by Jman06(m): 10:00am On Sep 30, 2017
SillyMods:

The funny thing is that they actually celebrated when the drunk from Otuoke marginalized a section of the country. They laughed and mocked the Yorubas. Now karma is paying them back.
You're stvpid u know?! Jonathan marginalized yorubas but almost all heads of parastatals and agencies during Jonathan were yoruba. The speaker of the HOR then would have been yoruba but Tinubu and Gbajabiamila denied you the position, yet you turn around and blame Jonathan. The thunder that will fire you eh will come fully loaded.
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by Gotze1: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2017
PureMe01:
lol...who is dis one??
Ask me again jere
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by ernieboy(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2017
SillyMods:

thoughbam not a fan of GEJ, pls how did he marginalize the Yoruba's?
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by LordOfNaira: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2017
everozone:
The Biafrans no longer need equality treatment.What they want at this point in time is Independence.Therefore,US should fascilitate the process of organising referendum in the Biafra enclave so as to nip in the bud the genocide against the Biafrans.

LOL. America to facilitate referendum in another sovereign state? How have they facilitated referendum for California? Not even Buhari can facilitate referendum. It is alien to our constitution and only the National Assembly can make it happen.
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by degamemaster(m): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2017
Buhari is dunce and suffering from ear infections so , he cannot hear this one until it consumes him.

1 Like

Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by elopee3000(m): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2017
tiger28:
If this statement is true then Mr ambassador should focus on the biggest issue in US now where all athletes are sitting during the national anthem BECAUSE of INEQUALITY in the US. Hypocrisy at play here. Last year alone ,there were WIFESPREAD riots in the US BECAUSE of the same INEQUALITY!!!!
if u ve money like musicians politicians footballers u will still go to that USA to ve ur baby so he or she will be American citizen ,did u see any Somalian or a Malian coming to Nigeria to ve baby so their children can become naija citizen?
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by ernieboy(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2017
tiger28:
yea there is inequality in the USA but u can imagine if those protests had taken place in Nigeria, a military operation that will kill innocent protesters would have been set up.
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by LordOfNaira: 10:11am On Sep 30, 2017
franudi:
So you want the inequality to continue in Nigeria?

What inequality do we have in Nigeria?
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by LordOfNaira: 10:12am On Sep 30, 2017
ernieboy:

yea there is inequality in the USA but u can imagine if those protests had taken place in Nigeria, a military operation that will kill innocent protesters would have been set up.

Do you know how many blacks have lost their lives in the US even under a black president? Stop making America look like a saint.
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by everozone: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2017
[quote author=LordOfNaira post=60968043]

LOL. America to facilitate referendum in another sovereign state? How have they facilitated referendum for California? Not even Buhari can facilitate referendum....Pressure from super nations can do d magic
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by LordOfNaira: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2017
[quote author=everozone post=60968213][/quote]

Pressure from which super power? You obviously do not understand the term "Imperialism". The imperialist does not care if you butcher yourselves to death as long as it does not affect their interest.
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by PureMe01: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2017
Gotze1:
Ask me again jere
bros we just dey pour our minds as e dey.so no just pick offence.
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by Apoztl3(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2017
SillyMods:

You mean when ur self acclaimed and self serving "jagaban" manipulated ur so called SW reps to make your original masters speaker against GEJ/PDP preferred candidate Mulikat...

I guess u forgot so soon
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by everozone: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2017
[quote author=LordOfNaira post=60968567]

Pressure from which super power? You obviously do not understand d term "Imperialism"........Time they say will tell...Mark my word.Pressure from different quarters will do d magic.Let's cross our fingers.
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by Cooly100: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2017
SillyMods:

I am responding as ignorant people might believe you. See below appointment by OBJ a Yoruba man, even when Yorubas didn't vote for him. You Yoruba are the most tribalistic in Nigeria. How many of you attend churches owned by other tribes? But 77% of your church members are Igbos..

..."Funsho Kupolokun was the Group Managing Director of NNPC; Rasheed Gbadamasi was the chairman of Petroleum Products Pricing and Regulatory Agency(PPPRA);Dr. Oluwole Oluleye was the secretary of PPPRA: Adebayo Sarumi was the Managing Director of Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA);Joseph Sanusi was the Governor of the Central Bank (CBN),where the proceeds of crude and petroleum products were been lodged; Kayode Naiyelu was the Accountant General of the Federation; Joseph Ajiboye was the Auditor General of the Federation. For those who may want raise eyebrows over this monopolization of the Nigerian economy by the Yoruba, Tafa Balogun was the Inspector General of Police. He would ensure that the people were rounded up and slammed into jail, while Bayo Ojo as the Minister of Justice" Umar Farouk

1 Like

Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by Gotze1: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2017
PureMe01:
bros we just dey pour our minds as e dey.so no just pick offence.
I no vex o broda
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by Cooly100: 11:09am On Sep 30, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
did he lie?

This is how flat headed ipob jews were celebrating the marginalisation of yorubas in 2011 by jonathan.

www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

2015, They suddenly remember biafra.

It will never be well with buhari if he falls for the theatrics of these ipob pigs.
Marginalised they shall forever remain.

Lazy liar! Did OBJ marginalized the others in 1999? Where you are an infant then? See>>>>
Why you afonjas make more noise than any one else amaze people.

"...Funsho Kupolokun was the Group Managing Director of NNPC; Rasheed Gbadamasi was the chairman of Petroleum Products Pricing and Regulatory Agency(PPPRA);Dr. Oluwole Oluleye was the secretary of PPPRA: Adebayo Sarumi was the Managing Director of Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA);Joseph Sanusi was the Governor of the Central Bank (CBN),where the proceeds of crude and petroleum products were been lodged; Kayode Naiyelu was the Accountant General of the Federation; Joseph Ajiboye was the Auditor General of the Federation. For those who may want raise eyebrows over this monopolization of the Nigerian economy by the Yoruba, Tafa Balogun was the Inspector General of Police. He would ensure that the people were rounded up and slammed into jail, while Bayo Ojo as the Minister of Justice" Umar Farouk

1 Like

Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by talk2percy(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2017
Tell the moronic and coconut head president.
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by EvilMetahuman: 11:19am On Sep 30, 2017
[s]
Cooly100:

Lazy liar! Did OBJ marginalized the others in 1999? Where you are an infant then? See>>>>
Why you afonjas make more noise than any one else amaze people.

"...Funsho Kupolokun was the Group Managing Director of NNPC; Rasheed Gbadamasi was the chairman of Petroleum Products Pricing and Regulatory Agency(PPPRA);Dr. Oluwole Oluleye was the secretary of PPPRA: Adebayo Sarumi was the Managing Director of Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA);Joseph Sanusi was the Governor of the Central Bank (CBN),where the proceeds of crude and petroleum products were been lodged; Kayode Naiyelu was the Accountant General of the Federation; Joseph Ajiboye was the Auditor General of the Federation. For those who may want raise eyebrows over this monopolization of the Nigerian economy by the Yoruba, Tafa Balogun was the Inspector General of Police. He would ensure that the people were rounded up and slammed into jail, while Bayo Ojo as the Minister of Justice" Umar Farouk
[/s]this one must be very mad.
where did you see obasanjo in the post you quoted ?

did gej marginalized yorubas or not?

did igbos laugh and support him to continue or not?

Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by Cooly100: 11:22am On Sep 30, 2017
[s]
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s]this one must be very mad.
where did you see obasanjo in the post you quoted ?

did gej marginalized yorubas or not?

did igbos laugh and support him to continue or not?

[/s]

It is either you were a kid then or you have massive dementia. OBJ marginalized the Igbos and the northerners as well. Google and search for one Ms Alakija who mocked the Igbos. She asked them to focus on trading, which they are known for....when they complain. You need to be enlightened..Nigeria didn't start with GEJ, ogbeni.
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by ernieboy(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Do you know how many blacks have lost their lives in the US even under a black president? Stop making America look like a saint.
as much as I condemn the killing of blacks in the us, those Blacks were not killed because of a state sanctioned military operation they are usually as a result of police highhandedness. do u know how many extra judicial killing our police carries out?
in Kaduna during the shiite incident more than 800 persons were killed. the USA may not be a saint but in terms of fair treatment of all its citizens she is head and shoulders above Nigeria.
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by EvilMetahuman: 11:29am On Sep 30, 2017
[s]
Cooly100:

It is either you were a kid then or you have massive dementia. OBJ marginalized the Igbos and the northerners as well. Google and search for one Ms Alakija who mocked the Igbos. She asked them to focus on trading, which they are known for....when they complain. You need to be enlightened..Nigeria didn't start with GEJ, ogbeni.
[/s]this has got to be be the dumbest thing i have read in a while.

i don't have time for dumb people
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by Cooly100: 11:38am On Sep 30, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s]this has got to be be the dumbest thing i have read in a while.

i don't have time for dumb people

That you are more dumb, sick and not well informed is not my business.

Have you reviewed the list during Obj government and found it to be well spread? Your life is fixated on GEJ government...Nigeria didn't start from Jonathan government. I hope you are sane enough to remember that?
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nice advice...very important and crucial one, especially at this particular time. Well, I hope he heeds the advice.
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by LordOfNaira: 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
ernieboy:

as much as I condemn the killing of blacks in the us, those Blacks were not killed because of a state sanctioned military operation they are usually as a result of police highhandedness. do u know how many extra judicial killing our police carries out?
in Kaduna during the shiite incident more than 800 persons were killed. the USA may not be a saint but in terms of fair treatment of all its citizens she is head and shoulders above Nigeria.

I disagree that the US has a fairer treatment. Unemployment rates, residential segregation, racial profiling, income rates are all evidences that the society does not favour blacks, especially. I have not seen where an employee is paid less for being Igbo in Nigeria. I have not heard of income rates, unemployment rates or residential segregation being primarily against Igbos. I have not seen the equality that these people shout about. Perhaps, you can give me evidence of unemployed Igbos being more than that of Yorubas or Hausas. Can you show me evidence of there being more Igbos in our prisons than any other tribes? Are there evidence of residential segregation against Igbos? Is the success of the Igbos in businesses across the country not an evidence of the fact that anyone, no matter his tribe, has an equal chance of making it as anyone else? How many blacks have held sensitive positions in successive US governments? But in Nigeria, Igbos have held sensitive posts from top military posts to Senate top posts and even to top ministerial posts like the ministry of petroleum, including in this present government.
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by ernieboy(m): 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
LordOfNaira:

I disagree that the US has a fairer treatment. Unemployment rates, residential segregation, racial profiling, incoming rates are all evidences that the society does not favour blacks, especially. I have not seen where an employee is paid less for being Igbo in Nigeria. I have not had of income rates, unemployment rates or residential segregation being primarily against Igbos. I have not seen the equality that these people shout about. Perhaps, you can give me evidence of unemployed Igbos being more than that of Yorubas or Hausas. Can you show me evidence of there being more Igbos in our prisons than any other tribes? Are there evidence of residential segregation against Igbos? Is the success of the Igbos in businesses across the country not an evidence of the fact that anyone, no matter his tribe, has an equal chance of making it as the next person? How many blacks have held sensitive positions in successive yUS governments? But in Nigeria, Igbos have held sensitive posts from being army top posts to Senate top posts and even to top ministerial posts like the ministry of petroleum, including in this present government.
what segregation? residential segregation?
guy people get paid based on qualification. I can give u numerous examples of blacks in various fields in the us who earn as much as their white counterparts. when u talk about residential segregation I just concluded that u don't know what u are saying, Black's can live in any neighbourhood they want to as long as they can afford it. enlighten urself and stop displaying ignorance in a public forum.
Re: Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. by LordOfNaira: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
ernieboy:

what segregation? residential segregation?
guy people get paid based on qualification. I can give u numerous examples of blacks in various fields in the us who earn as much as their white counterparts. when u talk about residential segregation I just concluded that u don't know what u are saying, Black's can live in any neighbourhood they want to as long as they can afford it. enlighten urself and stop displaying ignorance in a public forum.

Check up statistics. If going by your position, then why are you complaining of inequality? Are Igbos with right qualifications denied jobs based on tribe? Show me evidence of inequality. The only inequality I know is that between the rich and the poor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku’s Witness Weeps At Tribunal, Says APC ‘thugs’ Shot Two During Election / Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? / Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.