Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor (19497 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Sureties Must Produce Him, Court Fumes / Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow / Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
Afamed:

Perhaps when you are being provided with video evidence, where he said all these, you will still deny it. I have gotten no time to educate you.

Don't mind the idiots. They want to interpret everything in their own favour thinking other people are fools. In one of their videos, they claim the Fulani army tried to but couldn't break into kanu's and later they changed the story that the army kidnapped kanu. The lawyer is so silly to have gotten himself involved in this childish propaganda and trying to blackmail the FG for all the wrong reasons on earth. I see barrister Ejiofor going to prison soon.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
ChristineC:
what new crimes did you see in the videos?

Setting up biafra security service and biafra army is what? You people should use your brains for once at least.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kiakia:
Ejiofor is right!

Hehehe until then.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Dude, you can not convict someone on intent alone. You can not jail someone for saying he's going to rob a bank. In law, you need 'mens rae' and 'acts rae' to get someone jailed. All those things you mentioned above can not stand as evidence to jail Kanu in the court of law. The govt knows this hence they are not able to open the case against him 2 years after his arrest.

Law is not based on emotions and sentiments my friend.

Lawyer it is only in your own imagination that you cannot convict someone on intent alone.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
lonecatt:
It is the court that should decide on the flouting of bail conditions and not the military,we are not in a banana republic.they should have waited till the next court day that is what we call democracy and that is the oath buhari swore on and not military govt

You sound just like another broken record.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by crisisexpert321(m): 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
I see a lot of misgivings here. No strategic person in Buhari govt. Or the video showing kanu house vandalised could have been cooked by IPOB
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
itsene:
Ejiofor don become judge?

I tire. The guy dey play with prison sentence.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
crisisexpert321:
I see a lot of misgivings here. No strategic person in Buhari govt. Or the video showing kanu house vandalised could have been cooked by IPOB

Of course the video was cooked up. Why didn't the video show the army vandalizing the house?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
Xda59:

Lawyer it is only in your own imagination that you cannot convict someone on intent alone.

Even at that you'd have to establish intent. Can you jail someone for saying he'd become an armed robber?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by laudate: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
sunnyb0b0:
When did a call for referendum become call for war?

Which school u go sef? LAUTECH?

Where were you when Kanu was threatening to make Nigeria look like Somalia?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by JuicyStar: 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
Truly if the Army actually took Kanu away then be rest assured that Kanu would be bundled to court on the next adjourned date. But if he doesn't appear then it means that he is hiding, he has been killed or kept somewhere to chill like El Zakzaky.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
laudate:

Where were you when Kanu was threatening to make Nigeria look like Somalia?

Why hasn't the FG commenced his trial 2 years after he was arrested?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by laudate: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Why hasn't the FG commenced his trial 2 years after he was arrested?

His trial started and it was adjourned, but in the meantime, he was released on bail. Weren't you aware of this? He still had a case to answer in court.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
laudate:

His trial started and it was adjourned, but in the meantime, he was released on bail. Weren't you aware of this? He still had a case to answer in court.

You see. When I say Nigerians comment on things they know nothing about, people think I'm joking.

The FG hasn't opened his case. They haven't submitted anything thing to the court because they do not have any shred of evidence that would be admissible in the court of law.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by laudate: 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

You see. When I say Nigerians comment on things they know nothing about, people think I'm joking.

The FG hasn't opened his case. They haven't submitted anything thing to the court because they do not have any shred of evidence that would be admissible in the court of law.

So what was he being tried for in the Abuja high court?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by chidistrong: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
BiafraMyAss:

He had already flout bail conditions before the military attack. He was even bragging that nothing will happen again. A man that boasted that the Federal government can't arrest him again.

Pls there is difference between the judicial arm and executive arm of the government. Atleast there should be a respect from both arms to each other. A matter under the judicial arm should atleast receive some level of respect from the executive arm. FG should have at least respected the judiciary in this matter and not causing unnecessary issues. The judiciary is on NK's case and granted him bail and still has a scheduled date for the next court sitting on the matter ....why then wouldn't the FG allow the court to concluded its rulings on the matter.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by Milestones: 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tolexander:
You people don't need biafra again, na money you want grin

Business don start be that o.
Ndigbo are so business minded and I like it.
They can trade anything for money cheesy
: CHEATING IS NOT BUSINESS. THEY ARE CHEATS!!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by Cjrane2: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
Just watch out for the beautiful Nigerian army report about how IPOB members dressed in Nigerian army uniform borrowed some military vehicles from Chad and Cameroon army to storm Nnamdi Kanu's house and kill him with everyone inside the house.

Then took away their bodies and blamed the massacre on Nigerian soldiers.

Nigerian army are now the new super story award writers grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
laudate:

So what was he being tried for in the Abuja high court?

He's been charged to court but the Fg has refused to start their case against him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by prof12(m): 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
This lawyer is a dick headed idiot. Trying to accuse the military. This guy is a real bleeped up lawyer.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by bekpo(m): 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
JUSTICE4Nigeria:
his argument is mature unless u are born with hatred, then u can't see it, Nigeria army fuxc up in this,WHO IS ADVICING BUHARI

Which of the argument is mature? Which of the laws give you the right to commit a heiniouse crime after you must have been granted bail in a different matter? This argument does not add up at all. One of the grounds to deny bail by courts of law is the likelihood of committing another offence if granted bail. So, granting of bail is not a ticket to commit more crime rather it's a ground to revoke such bail if earlier granted, and the security personnel have every right to arrest you and prefer another charge against you either before the same court you are standing trial, or a different court of law.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by ehison007: 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
Would you like to make extra cash with your knowledge? Join this active online quiz competition via- http://powerbrains.com.ng . UP TO 100,OOO NAIRA TO BE WON
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by goshee: 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
BiafraMyAss:

He had already flout bail conditions before the military attack. He was even bragging that nothing will happen again. A man that boasted that the Federal government can't arrest him again.
ok so military attacked him really. but FG denied it. any way the zoo is build on lies and deceit come join say na APC party of lies dey government. the zoo can't surprise me anymore
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by goshee: 12:05am On Oct 01, 2017
Throwback:

So if his lawyer knew he could be arrested, what was his advice to Kanu when he heard him commanding his supporters to burn down the country if he is arrested?

If he commits a separate crime (maybe murder or theft) while on bail, what rule states that the authorities have to wait on the arrest order till a court date of a treason case that is not in anyway related to the new crimes committed? Is it a court that will mandate the arrest for the new crimes committed? If so, would there be a trial since such court had already found the accused guilt from the onset?

It is obvious that this lawyer was too intimidated to advise his own client. More like being a lawyer to a mafia boss who already has you by the balls.

If Kanu went to court in Abuja, he would have been arrested for flouting his bail conditions and not for committing a new set of crimes which he truly did. Yet him and his supporters already gave the world the video evidence that they are terrorists who are above lawful arrest, and who would burn down the country if a lawful arrest is effected.

That video evidence freely supplied by IPOB is the most significant tool of their damnation.

All the Biafran apologists can now see that nothing would happen if Kanu was arrested, yet a man calling on UN conventions was himself not respectful to the laws of the land.

Now that he is a terrorist confirmed by the Nigerian court, all the past legalese which he was disrespectful of, has become a luxury not afforded to his type. He will now be rounded up with fury, and thrown into a dungeon till the government is ready to deal with him.
thanks for writing nonsense. it surprises that fools who think they are enlightened like this one took Kanu's threat serious. how could KANU and ipob without a knife withstand the might of Nigeria military. KANU was only inciting fg to commit that legal error which he succede d and fg rarely disappoints in falling to kanu's trap. so dude the topic is who's gonna produce kanu in court on 17th and not if fg can or can not arrest kanu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by goshee: 12:08am On Oct 01, 2017
Tolexander:
hello!
please spare me any cock and bull story!
Who promised Nnamdi Kanu oil wells and billions?
You think "The Jubril from Sudan" in Aso Rock has the time and mind to negotiate that with Kanu?
and KANU has been priceless in his agitation since he rose to prominence. even zombies like you and your likes can attest to that
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by goshee: 12:13am On Oct 01, 2017
Brugo:
cheesy
Just produce your client on October 17. Dazzall
hope you are talking to brutai?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by goshee: 12:16am On Oct 01, 2017
BigPappi:
I laugh when i see this drama. The chicken heart mumu kanu is hiding for his stupidity and some foolish people are still talking trash.
First the lawyer said the fg should bring out chicken kanu, now he is giving assurance that those whose stood for him will not loose their stake. What will give him such confidence if he is not in communication with the chicken. Lawyers are well informed of the truth about their clients so that they can prepare their defense.

The reason why the fg is not even saying anything about this trash and all we see is their action being a shocker.
I wish KANU is hiding. fg should blame themselves for their stupidity. i wonda how we ended up with such clueless government. anyway this is a zoo where anything is possible
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by goshee: 12:17am On Oct 01, 2017
publicenemy:
If he doesn't come out of hiding then the money has to be forfeited... That's why you get for backing or standing for an idiot.
you mean fg should pay the money b/c of their extra judicial inversion?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by goshee: 12:20am On Oct 01, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Gbam…. My comment on another thread grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6037741_fbimg1506701900834_jpeg9bc744fcaa91bd9f58451106dcf258fd
pig I think the question is where is KANU and not if KANU has floated his bail condition or not. read b4 you comment this your nonsense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by goshee: 12:22am On Oct 01, 2017
bettercreature:
I have never heard of any freedom fighter hiding from prosecution.As bad as China or Russia is,freedom fighters are not running away from prosecution
Kanu is a coward! Ojukwu AtleAst fought for 4years before running away.This one is a certified a$$$hole
zombi the topic is army should produce KANU dead or alive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kirikiri & Ikoyi Prisons Are No More Suitable For Present Locations – Ambode / FG Will Pay ‘failed Investors’ N736bn To Repossess Discos / Buhari Hosts Mark Rutte, Netherland Prime Minister In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.