Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor (19507 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Sureties Must Produce Him, Court Fumes / Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow / Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by zinxteba: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by Kazim88: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2017
Nigeria Army is even denying that they ever shot a fly....

They would need a better defense than that...

Nnamdi Kanu is a British citizen.... Nigeria Government may have to defend their actions in an international court soon.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by CrtlAltDel: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2017
Adiola:
[s]swinging from pillar to post bottom line the slowpoke and terrorist Muhammed buhari tried to induce KANU with but fail hence the desperation[/s]
Rubbish, Beer parlour gist given to you by your confused gullible hypocritical ipob miscreant boyfriend. Please kindly shut me up and shame me by providing verifiable link of PMB trying to INDUCE kanu…. We are waiting

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by shekauvsbuhari: 10:26am On Sep 30, 2017
Throwback:

So if his lawyer knew he could be arrested, what was his advice to Kanu when he heard him commanding his supporters to burn down the country if he is arrested?

If he commits a separate crime (maybe murder or theft) while on bail, what rule states that the authorities have to wait on the arrest order till a court date of a treason case that is not in anyway related to the new crimes committed? Is it a court that will mandate the arrest for the new crimes committed? If so, would there be a trial since such court had already found the accused guilt from the onset?

It is obvious that this lawyer was too intimidated to advise his own client. More like being a lawyer to a mafia boss who already has you by the balls.

If Kanu went to court in Abuja, he would have been arrested for flouting his bail conditions and not for committing a new set of crimes which he truly did. Yet him and his supporters already gave the world the video evidence that they are terrorists who are above lawful arrest, and who would burn down the country if a lawful arrest is effected.

That video evidence freely supplied by IPOB is the most significant tool of their damnation.

All the Biafran apologists can now see that nothing would happen if Kanu was arrested, yet a man calling on UN conventions was himself not respectful to the laws of the land.

Now that he is a terrorist confirmed by the Nigerian court, all the past legalese which he was disrespectful of, has become a luxury not afforded to his type. He will now be rounded up with fury, and thrown into a dungeon till the government is ready to deal with him.
ogaooo! Na so U get time reach? To type all dis long, biased n poooish epistle dt lacks sound reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by Presidiotbuhari: 10:28am On Sep 30, 2017
Nigeria=ZOO/ Animal kingdom

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by Israelfx2(m): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2017
BiafraMyAss:

He had already flout bail conditions before the military attack. He was even bragging that nothing will happen again. A man that boasted that the Federal government can't arrest him again.
u are the court that interpret I think?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by Urchman27(m): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2017
Namndi KANU is smarter than Nigeria

This is what happen when you elect a cattle headsman

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by Afamed: 10:34am On Sep 30, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

And answer to the British authorities on the whereabout of their citizen.
British citizen calling for war in another sovereign nation? Una no go kill person with all these elementary assumptions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by MikeBetty(m): 10:37am On Sep 30, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Gbam…. My comment on another thread grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6037741_fbimg1506701900834_jpeg9bc744fcaa91bd9f58451106dcf258fd
Fg Shot Itself On The Head By Not Allowing Court To Pronounce Him Guilty Of Flouting His Bail Condition Before Resorting To Rolling Tanks To His Home. Is There Any Surmone, Arrest Warrant Or Even Court Order Against Kanu? This Is The Law And The Action Of The Fg Is A Direct Slap To The Jury, Judicial And Justice System Of The Country.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:37am On Sep 30, 2017
Afamed:

British citizen calling for war in another sovereign nation? Una no go kill person with all these elementary assumptions.

When did a call for referendum become call for war?

Which school u go sef? LAUTECH?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by Isobug: 10:40am On Sep 30, 2017
BiafraMyAss:

He had already flout bail conditions before the military attack. He was even bragging that nothing will happen again. A man that boasted that the Federal government can't arrest him again.
Hatred=Sin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by Afamed: 10:40am On Sep 30, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

When did a call for referendum become call for war?

Which school u go sef? LAUTECH?
Perhaps when you are being provided with video evidence, where he said all these, you will still deny it. I have gotten no time to educate you.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by Kazim88: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2017
Afamed:

This case would end up in international court...

Let Nigeria prepare her evidence.... and lawyers.

It's not about propagandas and what have you...

You would learn law is not about what you said but what you did

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by CrtlAltDel: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2017
MikeBetty:
Fg Shot Itself On The Head By Not Allowing Court To Pronounce Him Guilty Of Flouting His Bail Condition Before Resorting To Rolling Tanks To His Home. Is There Any Surmone, Arrest Warrant Or Even Court Order Against Kanu? This Is The Law And The Action Of The Fg Is A Direct Slap To The Jury, Judicial And Justice System Of The Country
Judiciary is not about emotions, it is about precedence and evidences…….. Kanu lawyers should show proof of NA invading Kanus house while FG shows evidences of Kanu flouting his bail….. Oct 17 is not far sir grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:43am On Sep 30, 2017
Afamed:

Perhaps when you are being provided with video evidence, where he said all these, you will still deny it. I have gotten no time to educate you.

Why has the Nigerian govt not been able to open a case against him since his arrest in 2015 if the said video can stand as evidence in the court of law.

No wonder JAMB reduced cut off mark to 120. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by CrtlAltDel: 10:44am On Sep 30, 2017
Kazim88:

[s]This case would end up in international court...

Let Nigeria prepare her evidence.... and lawyers.

It's not about propagandas and what have you...

You would learn law is not about what you said but what you did [/s]
Here we go again… ..our so called learned ipigs, everything na international

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by Kazim88: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2017
Afamed:

No matter Kanu offence.... The Government must realise that they are processes that is laid down...

Nigeria Government is just being naive to think they can do whatever they choose because they assume they are "Almighty "

But they are about to learn through the hard way.

They would come to realise that Nobody is actually above the law....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by itsene: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2017
Ejiofor don become judge?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by Isobug: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2017
BigPappi:
I laugh when i see this drama. The chicken heart mumu kanu is hiding for his stupidity and some foolish people are still talking trash.
First the lawyer said the fg should bring out chicken kanu, now he is giving assurance that those whose stood for him will not loose their stake. What will give him such confidence if he is not in communication with the chicken. Lawyers are well informed of the truth about their clients so that they can prepare their defense.

The reason why the fg is not even saying anything about this trash and all we see is their action being a shocker.
You need a doctor to work on you.
You cannot understand just three paragraphs

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by BigPappi(m): 10:47am On Sep 30, 2017
Adiola:
swinging from pillar to post bottom line the slowpoke and terrorist Muhammed buhari tried to induce KANU with but fail hence the desperation

To have people in Nigeria that think in this manner really shows the clear reason why Nigeria cant move forward.

I can imagine if people with this mentality as of this age will later be given an opportunity to rule in the future, that is like bringing Nigeria backward.

What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by Alkanoicacid(m): 10:48am On Sep 30, 2017
The guy be like: FG beta pay me my money now, because Kanu never pay me my Balance b4 he run go Burundi o.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by Kazim88: 10:49am On Sep 30, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Here we go again… ..our so called learned ipigs, everything na international

It's not about international.... It's about people like you...

You are part of those promoting division in Nigeria....

I remember telling yareema22 that Operation Python dance would blow this case out of proportion...

That Nigeria must look for every civil and legal way to check mate this issue but people like keep pushing the government to destruction...

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by BigPappi(m): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2017
Isobug:

You need a doctor to work on you.
You cannot understand just three paragraphs

Your opinion dear, aint bothered anyway.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by jerryclinton: 10:50am On Sep 30, 2017
I am sure the security agencies know where Kanu is hiding and are just bidding their time to hear what the judge will say on the 17th of oct. When the judge is convinced he flouted his bail condition and order for his arrest, there and then, the security agencies including the NA will move into action and he will be arrested. That's when FG will really deal with him. They can't start wasting resources to look for him now when his day for court appearance is not yet due.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by ArewaYouths: 10:52am On Sep 30, 2017
Tolexander:
You people don't need biafra again, na money you want grin

Business don start be that o.
Ndigbo are so business minded and I like it.
They can trade anything for money cheesy

Mumu
Keep quoting your fellow zombie
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by purpledferanmi1: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2017
were u there wen he rejected all these? Igbos and lies sha.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2017
grin grin Look at this clown of a lawyer
In this present situation, only Justice Binta can make such an order or declaration
Don't getyourself into trouble with this sub judis statement grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by LOVEGINO(m): 10:54am On Sep 30, 2017
Make una dey here dey argue.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by jrusky(m): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2017
So this fool is the one to determine whether Kanu sureties are liable?

This guy must be smoking raw Oshogbo or Kwale weed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by 989900: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2017
Tolexander:
hello!
please spare me any cock and bull story!
Who promised Nnamdi Kanu oil wells and billions?
You think "The Jubril from Sudan" in Aso Rock has the time and mind to negotiate that with Kanu?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by Afamed: 11:02am On Sep 30, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Why have the Nigerian got not been able to open a case against him since his arrest in 2015 if the said video can stand as evidence in the court of law.

No wonder JAMB reduced cut off mark to 120. cry cry cry
I have graduated over 15years ago. Perhaps you were still in your kg 1 then. Having said this, the hate speeches from Radio Biafra whom I have listened and heard from my way on numerous occasions from Nsukka to Enugu, to Nnewi, to Ebonyi are enough to nail kanu. The calling for donations and arms from Radio Biafra are enough evidence. The Federal Government has tolerated Kanu more than enough. The Catalonians are not calling for arms because they want to secede from Spain. Waiting for PMB to grant you Biafra amount to waste of time. Tell your Representatives from the east to initiate the process instead of disturbing the public peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor by tranxo(m): 11:03am On Sep 30, 2017
BiafraMyAss:

Oh so the military attacked him? I thought they said they didn't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage / 2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere / Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.