Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Ladies; you Want hard Bleep? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies; you Want hard Bleep? (789 Views)

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies; you Want hard Bleep? by Alexcom2: 7:08am On Sep 30, 2017
it's weekend and I know you will want to have fun, I guess you want to enjoy every bit of it by hooking up a naughty dude who will screw you with his hard penis and make you moan. plus size ladies are welcome just
text me on WhatsApp or call lets have fun tonight
guys and scammers stay clear
Re: Ladies; you Want hard Bleep? by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 30, 2017
grin

And.....?

After tomorrow her pics are all over NAIRALAND from Advert to Obituary Section abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies; you Want hard Bleep? by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

And.....?

After tomorrow her pics are all over NAIRALAND from Advert to Obituary Section abi?

Damn. grin grin grin
How can you be so hilarious? grin
Re: Ladies; you Want hard Bleep? by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 30, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Damn. grin grin grin
How can you be so hilarious? grin

cheesy

Hahahaa..me juz wanna warn all the girls ooo..we dont want any drama that touch the next day wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies; you Want hard Bleep? by Teacher1776(m): 7:31am On Sep 30, 2017
cheesy

Re: Ladies; you Want hard Bleep? by zexy2030(m): 7:38am On Sep 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

Hahahaa..me juz wanna warn all the girls ooo..we dont want any drama that touch the next day wink
You choose the place for the fun
Re: Ladies; you Want hard Bleep? by Alexcom2: 7:57am On Sep 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

And.....?

just call or text... we are humans of individual differences so don't expect that which immaturity has caused them to bring their private affairs to social media
Re: Ladies; you Want hard Bleep? by Alexcom2: 8:01am On Sep 30, 2017
zexy2030:
You choose the place for the fun
it's a private affair and you can choose a place or otherwise like I said it's a private affair just chat me up if you're interested
Re: Ladies; you Want hard Bleep? by zexy2030(m): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2017
Alexcom2:

it's a private affair and you can choose a place or otherwise
like I said it's a private affair just chat me up if you're interested
Do u know I'm a guy?
Re: Ladies; you Want hard Bleep? by zexy2030(m): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2017
zexy2030:

Do u know I'm a guy?
No qualms

(1) (Reply)

62 Year Old Former Mayor Abandon Wife For 19 Year Old Farm Worker / My Experience With A Girl I Turned Down Her Sex Request / Penis Spray That Gets To Work Within 5 Minutes And Helps Men Last 10 Times Longe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.