Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,450 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Penis Spray That Gets To Work Within 5 Minutes And Helps Men Last 10 Times Longe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Penis Spray That Gets To Work Within 5 Minutes And Helps Men Last 10 Times Longe (784 Views)

Nigerian Helps Men Call Out Women Who Refused To Show Up After Receiving Money. / Dear Men Last Longer In Bed / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Penis Spray That Gets To Work Within 5 Minutes And Helps Men Last 10 Times Longe by JHIVIRA: 9:48am On Dec 01, 2017
The cost of a spray that aims to help men who...http://www.hivira.com/penis-spray-gets…hed-price-100-20/

1 Share

Re: Penis Spray That Gets To Work Within 5 Minutes And Helps Men Last 10 Times Longe by superboyspecial: 11:19am On Dec 01, 2017
so u are saying dat if I lasted one hour b4,ur magic spray will make me last for 10hrs?..
no thanks,I have other things to do
Re: Penis Spray That Gets To Work Within 5 Minutes And Helps Men Last 10 Times Longe by herlarho(m): 11:46am On Dec 01, 2017
Or me that use to use 3 hours, so with this spray I will use 30 hours non stop, Thunder strike u and ur spray.......
Re: Penis Spray That Gets To Work Within 5 Minutes And Helps Men Last 10 Times Longe by habsydiamond(m): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2017
wetin we no go hear sef, dick spray!!!!! for what nao...some dicks dey suffer ooo. Una won barbecue the dick

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Pre-wedding Photos Of A Viral Photos Of A Manager And His Fiancee / Is That New Dude Chyking You A Player??? / Hat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.