Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,148 members, 7,860,118 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina (15693 Views)

I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagina. / Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina by Jodha(f): 11:11am On Sep 30, 2017
I dont understand the whole shii.....but this lady nah mad woman...
Re: This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina by Originalsly: 11:16am On Sep 30, 2017
Hmmm...guess by now she's in the hospital with some strange vaginal infection that the experts are still trying to figure out.
Re: This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

For u shocked lie lie
Just about to start cooking .. got yam today
lol...I think say you dey vex for me cos you know as our make up dey be... wink

Oh you're preparing yam today, nice smiley must be expensive over there sad so what will you be combining it with?

1 Like

Re: This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina by Lalas247(f): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol...I think say you dey vex for me cos you know as our make up dey be... wink

Oh you're preparing yam today, nice smiley must be expensive over there sad so what will you be combining it with?
Bought this one with plantain came to £5 in total na really cheap
It's Asian ppl who sell naija food stuff here ... wonder how they get it sha
I'll make it with the stew n egg
Re: This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

very nice. I'm sure we export it and they (Asians) buy them off in a whole... That's cool business you know.

Perfect...don't add much oil okay, don't forget your shape, I can't afford to lose it...
Re: This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina by Fidelismaria: 11:46am On Sep 30, 2017
embarassed
how does Dis help against rape?
I rily don't understand
Re: This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina by WrathOfHadez(m): 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
What madness! I think this act could only validate the impulse of rapists.

If this woman doesn't flinch at the contact of cold strangers' hands groping her pussy and boobs, then sexual harrassment and even rape become less of a crime.

What a abominable way to pass a message across.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina by abbeyty(m): 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
crazy people both the woman and people touching her. those two mins men among them will actually cu* in their pants for that 1 second opportunity.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina by jayloms: 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
This world is gone
Re: This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina by Slayer2: 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jodha:
I dont understand the whole shii.....but this lady nah mad woman...

You don't understand why is doing it but yet you tagged her a mad woman. Instead of trying to understand why.

Where is your sense?

1 Like

Re: This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina by BisQuit(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Slayer2:

You don't understand why is doing it but yet you tagged her a mad woman. Instead of trying to understand why.

Where is your sense?

Lol, baba wetyn the guy do you nah?

1 Like

Re: This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina by sisisioge: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina by Jodha(f): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Slayer2:

Where is your sense?

Remain foolish as yhu seem....

1 Like

Re: This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina by Slayer2: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jodha:

Remain foolish as yhu seem....

No it is you who is foolish. If you don't understand something, try to understand it or keep shut. Not like you have done anything to protest against rape before. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina by Slayer2: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
BisQuit:

Lol, baba wetyn the guy do you nah?

grin he they bad mouth person effort when he nor fit do quarter of weiten the person they do. Na very useless person.

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
if this should happen in naija dem go tear her boobi comot cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

how they get it?
no be chinese ppl again grin grin grin
the chinese are just as innovate in business like our eastern brothers for here.dem know say d market for naija food go sell for uk since nigerians boku dere.
Re: This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina by Jodha(f): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
Slayer2:

No it is you who is foolish. If you don't understand something, try to understand it or keep shut. Not like you have done anything to protest against rape before. Nonsense.

Nah yhur type dem be rapist..

e-diot...why wont yhu support a woman offering her body freely to perverts to molest...

Hope yhull be happy if yhur sister or yhur daughter..offer her body for people to touch...all in the bid to fight rape...

1 Like

Re: This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina by Jodha(f): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
Slayer2:

grin he they bad mouth person effort when he nor fit do quarter of weiten the person they do. Na very useless person.

Yhu reek of ignorance and stupidity..
Re: This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina by BisQuit(m): 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jodha:

Jodha please its ok
Re: This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina by Lalas247(f): 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
lefulefu:

how they get it?
no be chinese ppl again grin grin grin
the chinese are just as innovate in business like our eastern brothers for here.dem know say d market for naija food go sell for uk since nigerians boku dere.
No like Pakistan , Indians and bengolis normally you can buy all the spice anything u have there sha dem get am grin
And they also own 99% weave shop
Na serious business lol
Re: This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina by Slayer2: 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jodha:

Nah yhur type dem be rapist..

e-diot...why wont yhu support a woman offering her body freely to perverts to molest...

Hope yhull be happy if yhur sister or yhur daughter..offer her body for people to touch...all in the bid to fight rape...

At least she is doing something about it.

Now fck outta here bish

Re: This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina by Slayer2: 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jodha:

You be small pikin when nor just get sense.

Re: This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina by yarimo(m): 1:15am On Oct 01, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
Utter rubbish
How can someone fight rape in the worl when nigger area northerners are still marrying off their daughters at the age of nine.....
Is Sharia law not in the nigger area constitution...
Is buhari who married Aisha at thirteen not the president

The lady is wasting her time
Rapists and pedophiles abound in the world thanks to the zoo

Re: This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina by petergriffin: 4:37am On Oct 01, 2017
oh my God this sh*t is hot !! Feeling Hot right now
Re: This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina by moorevic(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
While touching her pussy and breast, she no wet abi, iranu angry angry angry
Re: This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina by RickandMorty: 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
IamSINZ:
LOL! Any woman who does this in Naija will end up getting raped! cheesygrin

Before anyone will get the chance to rape her, some sharp "yahoo guu" would have made her vagina disappear.
Re: This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina by NelviusGrey(m): 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
Breathtaking grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry / I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria / My Collection Of Girly Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.