Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,299 members, 7,957,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For (5964 Views)

My Wedding; You Are All Invited. / Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister / Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 30, 2017
sunshineG:
cheesy no offense ooo, but you will wait for another 6 years or so...
6 What?!..before they chop our rice.Thats too long.
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Wedding no scare me oooo, I dey gallant for every every. Marriage is bae until you enter biko. cheesy
me That Dont know How To Dance... I Dont even Like Dancing... And The Mumu MC will Ask Us To Dance angry
DeadRat:
i Go Give You Date Later. We Won Break Heavens GATE Sef that Day.
Okay I dey wait.
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:
Ok I'll be waiting grin
you Go Wait Taya grin
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2017
Tahra:
Lemme clock 30 first,we'll shutdown the country.cheesycheesy
gringrin
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Blackhawk01: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2017
Tahra:
Why?

Marriage is filled with uncertainties, more like a gamble. Ion like it. sad
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 30, 2017
shinarlaura:

Mehnnn. You know u re going to be my chief bridesmaid right... cheesy

And I can't wait to attend urs too. Even if u carry it to Mars, I will be there tongue
haha,,yes deargrin can't wait cheesy
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

lolzzcheesy
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Saintsammurai(m): 11:28am On Sep 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

My prophet! You've been wowing me since last night, I love the new you biko. We love you too. kiss kiss
lol i have been wowing even b4 yesterday na... you aint just looking my way... hehehe anyways Money over everything,, my dream for us romancelanders is to gather few group of people here and we start partying together, as in owambe things, once every month.....hopefully from next year,,, i will propose the proposal amongs the few respected folks here... life is too short, we need to party, drink, dance and enjoy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 30, 2017
Horlohlah:
Lol. You'll have to wait longer sef grin
gringrin
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 30, 2017
comradespade:
As you know that most weddings are done on Saturdays, and I've ironed my Ankara. owambe tinz on mynd and I know some people here are also preparing to go to one wedding function or the other wink make we go pour jollof for body.

Oya, Tag a friend's wedding jollof you can't wait to taste tongue

As for me.

1. Iamsi.nz ( he don dey rust for house angry)
2. Jacksparr.0w127 (oga don tey pass almanac calendar) grin
3. La.la247 (searching for Mr right, whereas, he's standing right in front of you tongue)
4. Iam.J (Go and marry) you are not getting younger angry

And

5. Mamag.ee (pls, oga lefulefu, do the needful na) sad
Bros, Na money dey delay me o. E remain 900 naira to complete bride price. I still dey hustle am
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Isn't that what makes it even more interesting?cheesy
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Blackhawk01: 11:38am On Sep 30, 2017
Tahra:
Isn't that what makes it even more interesting?cheesy

You obviously don't know me, I hate surprises. angry
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Blackhawk01: 11:40am On Sep 30, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol i have been wowing even b4 yesterday na... you aint just looking my way... hehehe anyways Money over everything,, my dream for us romancelanders is to gather few group of people here and we start partying together, as in owambe things, once every month.....hopefully from next year,,, i will propose the proposal amongs the few respected folks here... life is too short, we need to party, drink, dance and enjoy..

You want to start blowing your trumpet nii? Which kain you've been wowing before yesterday undecided tongue

Haaaaa! Party till we drop, yipeeeee! cheesy grin
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Saintsammurai(m): 11:42am On Sep 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You want to start blowing your trumpet nii? Which kain you've been wowing before yesterday undecided tongue

Haaaaa! Party till we drop, yipeeeee! cheesy grin
Lol hehe ask other people, dem go tell you.. make we party na, i go come ibadan..
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Blackhawk01: 11:42am On Sep 30, 2017
DeadRat:
me That Dont know How To Dance... I Dont even Like Dancing... And The Mumu MC will Ask Us To Dance angry

Dancing na your problem? You gat no worries jhor. I can dance for two, I'll dance for both of us. wink kiss
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Dancing na your problem? You gat no worries jhor. I can dance for two, I'll dance for both of us. wink kiss
hahahaha. Dance For Two? Ok Na. I Got No Worries No More
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes anyway within the next 2 years or so I should start settling cuz
Bed dey cold .. winter is here .. I need the warmth Biko grin

2years? angry how are you sure angel Michael wouldn't have vex and blow trumpet angry I want chop ur jollof rice before judgment day grin

1 Like

Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 30, 2017
sexybbstar:

6 What?!..before they chop our rice.Thats too long.
cheesy
Don't worry oo
It will be worth it cheesy
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 30, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Bros, Na money dey delay me o. E remain 900 naira to complete bride price. I still dey hustle am

Lmfao grin cheesy

Oga, bride's family go understand na. Them fit gboju the remaining na grin
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2017
Tahra:
I've all the time in the world.cheesycheesy
ok beautiful...waiting for your own too cheesy
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 30, 2017
comradespade:

Lmfao grin cheesy

Oga, bride's family go understand na. Them fit gboju the remaining na grin
Bros, you no go understand. I been even promise to work 1 year for it dem still no gree.

Last last, Na to sell my kidney go sure pass
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Bros, you no go understand. I been even promise to work 1 year for it dem still no gree.

Why dem family wicked like that? undecided dem don turn their pikin to investment...hope it won't turn to liability for you o lipsrsealed

About the kidney stuff, I have a trustworthy dealer tongue
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
sunshineG:
ok beautiful...waiting for your own too cheesy
How many times i wan marry?
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

How much last price?
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You obviously don't know me, I hate surprises. angry
You're one of a kind.I go surprise you one day.tongue
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tahra:
How many times i wan marry?

Blood of Jonathan shocked

So you are married Wow I never know oo cheesy
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
sunshineG:
Blood of Jonathan shocked
So you are married Wow I never know oo cheesy
Now you know.wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:
Spade me wey don marry teh teh
Happily married to my work grin who marriage epp seff sad

Sekxy
Shinarlaura
Kimbraa

Can't wait for these ladies wedding and bachelorette party .. it will be LIT

Okay oh, when its the anniversary of your wedding with your work, send us an I.V.... grin

1 Like

Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tahra:
How much last price?
Enough to pay Safiaa's brideprice
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
comradespade:

Why dem family wicked like that? undecided dem don turn their pikin to investment...hope it won't turn to liability for you o lipsrsealed

About the kidney stuff, I have a trustworthy dealer tongue
I'm ready to give whatever it takes bro. I really don't mind.

Can you connect me with the dealer? I promise you 10% of whatever I get
But the kidney don suffer smoke rum sha lol
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I'm ready to give whatever it takes bro. I really don't mind.

Can you connect me with the dealer? I promise you 10% of whatever I get
But the kidney don suffer smoke rum sha lol

Una dey negotiate kidney sales baah... Issorite... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Wife Brother Fiancee Help Please / BREAKING: VIDEO Of White Woman Married To Nigerian Stuck With Lover During S*x / Naija Big Boy Sugar Daddy Is Enjoying Atlanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.