Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed (44336 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
Yhaaayyyy The dont know dat parade has changed gear ?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by efighter: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
gsmphoneseller:

You are indeed shameless..... Why are you a retard?

You cried that GEJ was killing your brothers (when he almost won the war over bokoharam).

You celebrated when the cowardly Nigerian army terrorists went and slaughtered over 1000 christain Biafrans who were only protesting the stupidity of Buhari.

Now, you are shamelessly celebrating the killing of Nigerian terrorists army by another terrorist group known as bokoharam and blaming PDP?

These shows your brain has been used for abacha..

I think you are mad for saying Nigeria Army killed 1000 christian Biafran pigs and idiots. How many people live in Nnamdi Cownu's house? This is the same lies that your parents told you that Nigerian Army killed three million Biafrans during the civil war but the Biafran Army killed no Nigerian. So, you cry Ibocide to the international community which cannot do any thing to Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by MTKbudapest(m): 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
stanluiz:
you mean afon-yorumuslim zombies :Dyou mean afon-yorumuslim zombies

correctgrin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
During the Biafra Nigeria war, Biafrans really bore arms, put up a fight and gave Nigeria a run for their money. Many people died on both sides.
But I never heard Gowon or anybody refer to them as terrorists. They were simply called "Rebels" while the Biafrans were calling the invaders "Vandals". Terrorism is more serious than rebelion. Buhari should have borrowed a leaf from Gowon and revisit the famous Aburi Accord.
Luckily, the people who own the English language (EU) know the difference and have refused the categorization and proscription.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by menwongo(m): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
No army killed, I really love this Apc's lies

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by Made1414(m): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tolexander:
Hmmmm!

Technically defeated and will finally be defeated!

Dem won spoil our independence day celebration tomorrow.

Kudos to the Nigerian Army!
Idiot..people who have independent talk Nigeria will talk too. People like u are the problem of this country, suffering and smiling. What exactly are you celebrating ? slowpoke
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by Themandator: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
But why after the IdP protested that they wanted to return home ...Somebody don't turn this thing to business

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by WrathOfHadez(m): 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
CharleyBright:

One Million Dollar Question no one seem to have answer to is; Where do these Boko Haram emerge from to attack and disappear into?
From where do they regroup without being noticed?
They are definitely not ghosts to appear and disaapear at will after wrecking havoc.
Some people are not telling us the truth about these Boko Haram.
They just don't emanate from some thick forest and disappear without being notice.
Those people live amongst communities and are being protected by the communities from which they regroup and attack.
How do they disguise and live freely?
The FG and the Northerners better start looking into the activities of herdmen and start profiling them.
Until the Northerners are sincere with themselves about Boko Haram, the carnage will continue till forever.

The federal government has so fastly branded iPod a terrorist group and hurridly claimed to know their sponsors but everything about Boko haram source of finance and operations have been oblique.

Northern elders are the financiers of Boko haram.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by Arysexy(m): 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
Pls how many soldiers did they kill, I want to go drink beer to celebrate their death.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by wisemaster(m): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
Just a friendly fire from BH. Afterall, they are not terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by months: 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
Na so, believe the fulani army at ur own peril.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by Mbediogu(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
janway:
These are the real terrorists. But unfortunately the NA has left them to go python-dance in the backyard of defenceless and peaceful citizens.
Now the real terrorists are gorilla-dancing right inside the barracks.

God save our nation. Amen.

By the way I'm FTC.

God dey.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by HAH: 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
oshe11:
Boko attacked few days after IDPs protested abt goin back home

someone dats benefittin frm dem doesnt want dat to hapen
you got the point
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by GetMeRight: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
gists:
If this is true, God bless God bless the brave men of Nigerian Army, God bless PMB for rejuvenating the Nigerian Army.

Compare with the disgraceful headline we used to read " Boko Haram Fighters Chase After Fleeing Nigerian Soldiers " http://saharareporters.com/videos/boko-haram-fighters-chase-after-fleeing-nigerian-soldiers

PDP is a curse that must not happen again.
Never again should we vote on religion or tribal line.
Thank you for reminding wailers the difference between then and now. �
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
gists:

Actually, all terrorists have one thing in common. THEY ALL WANT TO TAKE LAND. The way and manner they go about it may be different but their aim is ALWAYS political "LAND GRABBING".

And there are just two groups today that want to grab land from Nigeria i.e B.H and IP___ (fill in the gap)

So I understand where some people calling some other people terrorists are coming from grin grin grin grin

Complete am

What are u afraid of....

Terrorist populated land

And na so terrorism go finish the whole of north.....
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by Rolings: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
McGg:
I dey come

MODIFIED: where was the Python when boko was gorilla dancing inside a NA Barack

lessons: now I know who the real chest beaters are and who the real terrorist are

FG + NA NDI ARA

Pained iPod
You didn't read the post just jumped to comment
It was a failed attack and NA repelled them killing many
It was a victorious outing for NA

GOD BLESS NIGERIAN ARMY
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by iamdannyfc(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jesos.....
Commenting from onlysage.tk
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by iamdannyfc(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jesos.....

Commenting from www.onlysage.tk
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by GMbuharii: 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kudos to Shekau grin
thunda shall locate and penetrate ua yanch if u quote me from ua anus
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by Tolexander: 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
Made1414:

Idiot..people who have independent talk Nigeria will talk too. People like u are the problem of this country, suffering and smiling. What exactly are you celebrating ? slowpoke
divert your frustrated life to your mates in the asinine asylum you are, not to me.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by GetMeRight: 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
CharleyBright:

One Million Dollar Question no one seem to have answer to is; Where do these Boko Haram emerge from to attack and disappear into?
From where do they regroup without being noticed?
They are definitely not ghosts to appear and disaapear at will after wrecking havoc.
Some people are not telling us the truth about these Boko Haram.
They just don't emanate from some thick forest and disappear without being notice.
Those people live amongst communities and are being protected by the communities from which they regroup and attack.
How do they disguise and live freely?
The FG and the Northerners better start looking into the activities of herdmen and start profiling them.
Until the Northerners are sincere with themselves about Boko Haram, the carnage will continue till forever.
Northerners? You mean like they are giving them shelter, food and clothes? It looks like you've forgotten the number of neighbouring countries battling the menace of Boko Haram now.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by McGg: 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
Rolings:

Pained iPod You didn't read the post just jumped to comment It was a failed attack and NA repelled them killing many It was a victorious outing for NA
GOD BLESS NIGERIAN ARMY

pained nigerian
I am not an iPod as you claimed nor ipob member
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by GetMeRight: 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
GMbuharii:
Kudos to Shekau grin

thunda shall locate and penetrate my yanch if u quote me from my anus
Are you afraid of the peoples responses?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by gists: 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
Rolings:

Pained iPod
You didn't read the post just jumped to comment
It was a failed attack and NA repelled them killing many
It was a victorious outing for NA

GOD BLESS NIGERIAN ARMY
Thank you jor.
They are too lazy to read.
A failed attempt where many BH terrorists were killed and some ipobians are ignorantly/fo0lishly rejoicing that bh attack NA men.
Which means they are supporting the terrorists. But they will soon complain when they themselves are tagged as terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
First.....i dont care who is financing boko haram....not my business.....they should wipe out the whole northern life for all i care....

Meanwhile let me use this profound opportunity and congratulate SHEKAU for his act of gallantry......

And for to the soldiers and police that died....no pain or regrets cox thats the death sentence they signed the day he/she joined the terrorist organisation.....

Finally......where are the python dancers?........

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by lonlytroy(m): 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
Keep deceiving yourself, we all know that politicians are the once sponsoring them Boko Boyz
Fear no let Nigerians react
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by NothingDoMe: 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tolexander:
Hmmmm!

Technically defeated and will finally be defeated!

Dem won spoil our independence day celebration tomorrow.

Kudos to the Nigerian Army!
hahahaha media propaganda to find something to celebrate tomorrow.

We are ready for them tomorrow. The FG is in for some white washing.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by gists: 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
Asidethetruth:
First.....i dont care who is financing boko haram....not my business.....they should wipe out the whole northern life for all i care....

Meanwhile let me use this profound opportunity and congratulate SHEKAU for his act of gallantry......

And for to the soldiers and police that died....no pain or regrets cox thats the death sentence they signed the day he/she joined the terrorist organisation.....

Finally......where are the python dancers?........
Will you just read and Stop disgracing yourself?
It is the Nigerian Army that killed your BH terrorist brothers.
Not the other way round
the shame is on you tongue
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by mysticwarrior(m): 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
operation lafia dole, operation crocodile smile, operation Python dance.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by Afritop(m): 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
ARE THEY SAYING BOKO HARAM ATTACKED BECAUSE BORNO GOVERNMENT REFUSED THE PROTESTING IDPS GO BACK TO THEIR COMMUNITIES
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by mosesjida(m): 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
these guys are the terrorists but they sit down and publish nonsense at the defence headquarters that ipob are terrorists..but I thought dis guys are no more..may God save us in this country ooo
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
gists:
Will you just read and Stop disgracing yourself? It is the Nigerian Army that killed your BH terrorist brothers. Not the other way round the shame is on you tongue
How is boko haram my brother
Do i look like a terrorist marked face like u people...
Meanwhile from reliable sources soldiers and police died.. Stop fooling yourself... Enjoy the seed una sow...
More boko haram terrorist fall on north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal FC, Stakes 35% / Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) / Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.